darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
There is nothing really wrong, except that the text is a little misleading. There is a 20 hour cooldown period on the trainings. So if you trained with her in the afternoon the day before, she won't train again in the morning.
She doesn't train alone, or if she does it doesn't count.
Maybe I should change the text to "I already did... within the last 24 hours, I need a break."

Reactions: Bantry

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
There is nothing really wrong, except that the text is a little misleading. There is a 20 hour cooldown period on the trainings. So if you trained with her in the afternoon the day before, she won't train again in the morning.
She doesn't train alone, or if she does it doesn't count.
Maybe I should change the text to "I already did... within the last 24 hours, I need a break."
Oh ok, I see. And now that you mention it, I think I did train with her yesterday afternoon.
It also explains why I managed to train only 2 out of 4 days of the week. I kept thinking "I must get her at the gym before she manages to do those bench presses!" so I was thinking the earlier the better.
I think it would make a little more sense if the counter sort of reset every morning, since its a new day, so that the MC can train with her.

Anyway, I solved the "problem" by being a big fat cheater, used Save Editor Online to get that 6/6.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Alice has 4 different trainings. Each one has it's own cooldown period. You can do 28 trainings within a week. So getting just six should be pretty easy without using cheats. No one said you have to do bench presses with her all the time :)

Reactions: BattleAxe24

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Alice has 4 different trainings. Each one has it's own cooldown period. You can do 28 trainings within a week. So getting just six should be pretty easy without using cheats. No one said you have to do bench presses with her all the time :)
I thought that only this specific type of training counted since the MC only watches her do the other 3 by herself.
Like, how can I put this, I am not actually training with her nor do I help her in any real way with 3 out of 4 types of training.
With weight lifting I'm actually spotting for her, which makes sense.

I guess I'm being too realistic with this. Its a game after all :p

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Version 0.2.3 beta - development news (updated 12. September 2020)
Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.3 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.2.0 release.
The next release is 0.2.3 beta which will be a new full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.2.0 to 0.2.3 has:

228 additional renders, videos or sound files
0 updated renders
New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> will be postponed to version 0.3.0
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> will be postponed to version 0.3.0
  • Mercedes gets an event where she works out at night as part of her quest line --> still working on it
  • Brenda gets an appointment in the new player room --> still working on it
  • Brenda gets her pool pose scene with 2 achievements --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • Brenda gets an extended pool sunbed scene --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • Heather gets an extended event with 3 achievements where she visit your room asking for sun lotion --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • Renée gets an extended pool play scene with 3 achievements --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • Mercedes will be overlooking the pool during the day and you can talk and interact with her (a long scene with 3 achievements) --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • Yvette gets an additional arrival scene when she has been the plane girl --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • Yvette can be the plane girl and she gets an extended scene on the plane --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • An intro quest line with 19 steps has been added, that will trigger when you arrive on the island. It will teach new players some of the game mechanics --> will be part of 0.2.3
Minor improvements and changes
  • Joy gets three new sexting images and all her exsiting ones get updated to webp format --> still working on it
  • The probability for short events in the player room have been lowered. The more often you have seen them, the lower the probability to get them again --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • In case you miss an appointment, the girl you stood up will get angry and send you a text. Next time you talk with her, she will also complain about it --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • The save and load slots will get numbers on them for easier navigation --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • The initial girl selection process has been newly coded from scratch. This includes the selection of the plane girl and the initial island population. As a result, this should make the general experience of the first couple of ingame days much better. Especially if you mainly selected low tier girls. --> will be part of 0.2.3
Bug fixes
  • When you have no sun lotion, Faye's sun lotion scene at the pool will crash with: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'swimwwear' --> will be fixed with 0.2.3

Is the update going to break save games?:
0.2.2.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.3 beta --> same as for 0.2.2.1
Estimated release dates:
0.2.2.1 beta --> available since 11th of August from this post:
0.2.3 beta --> no idea yet

Info found at:

Reactions: junior366

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 812623

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
Nice story apart from Mittens is a bit of a rascal ginger tom...

(see post below)

Well... not a well known fact, but Jessica has a hairy pussy called "Mittens", a bit of a rascal ginger tom.
Sadly had to leave him at home as Joy currently has a "NO PETS ALLOWED ON THE ISLAND" policy.

But has a picture next to her bed of him. ;)

View attachment 767187

(*** Disclaimer ***)
(Image from DAZ3D asset...)
( )
So which cat that was in the post from Duckswim, its definitely not Mittens.
I would be careful, think Jessica may be looking for you or Delizia

Last edited:
Reactions: yankeeInKy

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
LOL. Couldn't find a ginger working on a computer. Maybe the 'rascal ginger tom' crossed over the rainbow bridge and Jessica got another cat? So the black and white tuxedo is 'Mittens 2'. Jessica isn't the best at thinking up names.

kochmetal

Apr 9, 2019
Para aquellos que tienen problemas con el juego de cartas, es tan fácil como guardar el juego antes de cada mano y apostar lo máximo posible, si se pierde la mano es solo cuestión de cargar el juego

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Para aquellos que tienen problemas con el juego de cartas, es tan fácil como guardar el juego antes de cada mano y apostar lo máximo posible, si se pierde la mano es solo cuestión de cargar el juego
F95Zone forum rule #3. We are an English only community. In other words if you want a timely answer to your post/question, please post in English.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
F95Zone forum rule #3. We are an English only community. In other words if you want a timely answer to your post/question, please post in English.
It's not a question, he's trying to share a tip that you can save scum to "win" the poker games easier. Though it's much easier to win by using the console to bring up a notification of who will win each hand.

Reactions: Bantry

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 812623

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

Lol Gees. My fan fiction sucks conpared to Yours and SiJa pieces. packs stories away.. Sad very sad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Version 0.2.3 beta - development news (updated 13. September 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.3 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.2.0 release.
The next release is 0.2.3 beta which will be a new full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.2.0 to 0.2.3 has:

234 additional renders, videos or sound files
3 updated renders

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> will be postponed to version 0.3.0
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> will be postponed to version 0.3.0
  • Mercedes gets an event where she works out at night as part of her quest line --> still working on it
  • Brenda gets an appointment in the new player room --> still working on it
  • Brenda gets her pool pose scene with 2 achievements --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • Brenda gets an extended pool sunbed scene --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • Heather gets an extended event with 3 achievements where she visit your room asking for sun lotion --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • Renée gets an extended pool play scene with 3 achievements --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • Mercedes will be overlooking the pool during the day and you can talk and interact with her (a long scene with 3 achievements) --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • Yvette gets an additional arrival scene when she has been the plane girl --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • Yvette can be the plane girl and she gets an extended scene on the plane --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • An intro quest line with 19 steps has been added, that will trigger when you arrive on the island. It will teach new players some of the game mechanics --> will be part of 0.2.3
Minor improvements and changes
  • The way the achievements previews and the "guess who" previews are displayed has been changed to improve performance --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • Joy gets three new sexting images and all her exsiting ones get updated to webp format --> still working on it
  • The probability for short events in the player room have been lowered. The more often you have seen them, the lower the probability to get them again --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • In case you miss an appointment, the girl you stood up will get angry and send you a text. Next time you talk with her, she will also complain about it --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • The save and load slots will get numbers on them for easier navigation --> will be part of 0.2.3
  • The initial girl selection process has been newly coded from scratch. This includes the selection of the plane girl and the initial island population. As a result, this should make the general experience of the first couple of ingame days much better. Especially if you mainly selected low tier girls. --> will be part of 0.2.3
Bug fixes
  • When you have no sun lotion, Faye's sun lotion scene at the pool will crash with: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'swimwwear' --> will be fixed with 0.2.3

Is the update going to break save games?:
0.2.2.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.3 beta --> same as for 0.2.2.1
Estimated release dates:
0.2.2.1 beta --> available since 11th of August from this post:
0.2.3 beta --> no idea yet

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
HI_Fan_Fiction_Logo_sm.png

(***disclaimer***)

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Yvette becoming a plane girl?

New playtrough guys?
No, not unless people want to ;)

Same principle as Aly, Amy and now Yvette.
Plane girls events are persistent across saves.
Seen them once, all saves and plays will remember them.

How-to
Start game, get Yvette then (a) exit, load existing game which will now remember Yvette or (b) continue on new game

Yvette as a plane girl
What is relevant in adding Yvette as a plane girl is that she is by far the nicest and also most popular girl, have a ton of content and is a perfect starter.

Other start and intro improvements
The new "learn how the game works" tutorial mini-quests will help people learn the game mechanics and is added for the same reason as Yvette, giving a better and more representative game start.

Also the deserted island issue will be eliminated, " The initial girl selection process has been newly coded from scratch. This includes the selection of the plane girl and the initial island population " thus wrapping any starting issues up once and for all.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
831031_HI_Fan_Fiction_Logo_sm.png

Blockage

Getting ready to meet Faye at the beach after well the weird ass blockage conversation. Faye is quite adorable when confused. Gees I fade out for a few days and the the island starts where's Yankee, Yankee's quiet. Hell I thought there would be an outbreak of song since no music from my room.

Putting my phone down after a few days of fighting a bootloop at start up. Baaah. Guess I'll ask who ever is at reception to send this out for repairs. I hope they got a spare I can use. Well let's not keep Faye waiting.
FayeBeach.jpg
I just have to take her in for a moment. Just wow!! I still wonder..How? Gotta be my dark charm ;)

Faye: Well there's my dark, mischievous Yankee. I have some time before I go on duty for message and thought we'd take a walk if you don't mind batting her eyes at me (yeah..I'm gonna say no to that?)

We walk for abit and chat and laugh about my obsession about fixing things. I glance at her and notice she looks so content when we do little things like this. She really does brighten my day. She makes it hard to remain my dark self..but I manage.
Faye.jpg
Faye: Yankee? Are you ok? Now don't be a smartass with what I'm about to say. I miss when your devilish and playful. What did they mean by a blockage?

I peck her on the forehead. Sweetie I'm fine. I just thought you could use a break from the playful chaos I create on the island.

Faye: fawning at me and follows with a smile. Never love.

Faye before you go. I have something to show you. We make our way to the Island bar.
Movie.jpg

Faye: Yankee?? Is that a movie screen??

I asked SiJa about where the movies were that he and Amy go to. Faye? I thought one night you'd like to take in a movie with me?

Faye: Oh I'd love to take in a movie one night pleeeaaase. throwing that heart stopping pout I can't say no to.

Of course we can. (Little does know I've already arranged for Titanic to be sent to the island for her movie night.)
Do we get to make out in the movies too Hmmm.

Faye: If your a good boy, throwing a wanting look. Well dearest I've gotta get ready for work. Text me later what we're doing tonight followed by a kiss and off she goes.

Thinking to myself. I'm definitely lucky. Guests want her. I have her. Now back in my room planning what to do with myself until Faye gets off work. Lets check the beach front and see who's out.

Oooo Amy, Delizia and Eva at the beach tanning. Hmmm should I??? Yes, yes you should.

Oh how I missed that reaction. Amy and Eva are not amused. Delizia just grabs her items and heads back to her room a little shook up. I do love when she sees me in the hall and points and says Diablo lol.

I settle back in my chair and smile. Ahhh it's good to back. I'm sure SiJa and Bantry are going to hear about this.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes