ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Strange bug (typo, no big deal) in a new game, just got the watch from the 'doctor':
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save Attached -

Last edited:

Mistergorgo

Oct 25, 2018
same for me loading saves crashes the game new game ok old saves ok
hello, after performing a brand new install i still got the problem then i used my brain and i saw that there were an issue with previous version of companion mod. Installing from scratch with latest mod work fine. thankx

somerando222

Mar 14, 2020
Got this error after updating to 2.3.2

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cl_nemod_data_store'

MatureMan

Feb 24, 2019
Got this error after updating to 2.3.2

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cl_nemod_data_store'
You need to install the Companion Mod (NEmod) - look at first page in this thread

Reactions: SiJa

Jamesgar74

Jul 31, 2020
i have the smart watch guess i got it to early but the quest still says 50 fav and get the watch from the doc any work around on this

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
How can I get the new room, where Jessica can pole dance for me ?
You will receive a message under your door at Day 30, I think? This will start you on a quest to get the Player's new room.
When you have got the Player's new room you can then look at completing the Jessica Pole dance scene.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.0 beta - development news (updated 12th October 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.3.0 beta).
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.3.0 release.​
There will be another bug fix soon (0.2.3.2). For details see below change log.
The next main release is 0.3.0 beta which will be a new full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.3.0 to 0.3.0 has:
0 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> still working on it
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> still working on it
  • Alice will get an update for her strength training appointments. It will be made repeatable and all images will be re=rendered in 2560x1440 webp format --> still working on it
Minor improvements and changes
  • Two of Deliza's strength training appointments got the replay icon now. The third (and most interesting) one has been made repeatable in game --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • Amy's hot private yoga workout has been made repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • Jennifer's night bar whiskey appointment has been made repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • The date with Amy where you provide her with a sperm sample has been made repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • The date with Amy where she invites you to stay the night has been made repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • Requirements on the achievements (like hearts, etc.) will also be shown when the achievement has already been done. This makes more sense, since almost everything is repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
Bug fixes
  • When the doctor is talking, sometimes a wrong name is displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.0.0
  • When you stayed awake until after 02:00, messages for missed appointment were still wrongfully send --> fixed with 0.2.3.2
  • attributeError: 'cl_message' object has no attribute 'image' during the save game update phase --> fixed with 0.2.3.2
  • Alice lost the achievements for the for the photo studio appointments --> fixed with 0.2.3.2
  • KeyError: u'what2' during Jessica's denim photo shooting --> fixed with 0.2.3.2

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.3.0.0 beta --> same as for 0.2.3.2​

Estimated release dates:

0.2.3.2 beta --> available since 11th of october from the main page, or the links in this post:
0.3.0.0 beta --> no idea yet

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I read the whole Guide and still I can't get Amy talk with Jennifer.. What's so difficult to tell me what to do ?
View attachment 854992

And still no arm wrestling ?
Firstly the game has a Hints system which will help you with this... read this post on how to use etc...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-4326553

AMY has to be in her Skimpy outfit, JENNIFER needs to be working on the bar.
Also AMY needs to be in the bar BEFORE you arrive.
If you have good hacking skills you may be able to see where she is before going :unsure:

This is in the Companion guide Page 82.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes