ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
There's something very uncanny about the girls in this vn. Hire an animator or something. The lack of faciel expressions, stiff movement, and really detailed skin graphics really hinder the experience.
-- The following is my opinion --

OK, maybe I'm feeding a troll (as pointed out by Duckie), but:

1) Lack of facial expressions? Are we playing the same game here? No, admittedly they don't change all that much during the static images (duh!), but have you made it to a T-shirt contest yet? These girls definitely can have some expressions...

2) Stiff Movement - OK, I'll admit, the animations aren't ToN quality, but this is ONE guy doing the whole project; not eight dudes with a rendering farm. And even then, you can see how they've gotten better over time.

3) Detailed skin graphics - A female that looks like a PERSON instead of a Westernized Hentai model. In my opinion, this is one of the things that truly brings this game UP a notch, not down.

The non-MC characters in this game are what DarkHound wants them to be: Women, not mere cartoons. Which for me (and probably others), is what MAKES the experience.

I'll probably get face-palmed by someone for the rant, but c'mon. A game that inspires pages of fan-fiction is bound to ignite our passion sometimes, right?

-- The above is my opinion, and not meant to offend/hurt the feelings of/brain-implode any member of this forum --

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
-- The following is my opinion --

OK, maybe I'm feeding a troll (as pointed out by Duckie), but:

1) Lack of facial expressions? Are we playing the same game here? No, admittedly they don't change all that much during the static images (duh!), but have you made it to a T-shirt contest yet? These girls definitely can have some expressions...

2) Stiff Movement - OK, I'll admit, the animations aren't ToN quality, but this is ONE guy doing the whole project; not eight dudes with a rendering farm. And even then, you can see how they've gotten better over time.

3) Detailed skin graphics - A female that looks like a PERSON instead of a Westernized Hentai model. In my opinion, this is one of the things that truly brings this game UP a notch, not down.

The non-MC characters in this game are what DarkHound wants them to be: Women, not mere cartoons. Which for me (and probably others), is what MAKES the experience.

I'll probably get face-palmed by someone for the rant, but c'mon. A game that inspires pages of fan-fiction is bound to ignite our passion sometimes, right?

-- The above is my opinion, and not meant to offend/hurt the feelings of/brain-implode any member of this forum --
Bigger Like Button.jpg

Cersei

Dec 23, 2019
guys can i ask why yvette never visit my room at night (yvette nightmare) ? its because the new room ? mine already 130 days btw

Jun 23, 2017
how do i get yvette to tell me about her crush?? ive redone the dinner scene to do all the options and none of them give me the achievement

Fbbfun

Oct 10, 2019
darkhound1 Your latest update is terrific! Mercedes FMG is outsandingly sexy. I wish if in futer you can add also some veins definition when she does that. I hope more content will be shared with mercedes , by far the sexiest.

Reactions: Temich

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I noticed that the game is increasingly slower with each update... Does anyone else have the same problem? Any suggestion to fix it?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I noticed that the game is increasingly slower with each update... Does anyone else have the same problem? Any suggestion to fix it?
No, not in general. But it could be an indication of your GPU reaching a limit as more and more images in the game become higher resolution. The only thing that is slower (as in taking seconds) is displaying the achievements of girls that have lots of them in the phone.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
No, not in general. But it could be an indication of your GPU reaching a limit as more and more images in the game become higher resolution. The only thing that is slower (as in taking seconds) is displaying the achievements of girls that have lots of them in the phone.
Yes, that's exactly my problem. The game becomes awfully slow when I use the phone.
It's much faster when I visit locations or interact with girls.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yes, that's exactly my problem. The game becomes awfully slow when I use the phone.
It's much faster when I visit locations or interact with girls.
The only thing slow in the phone is when many images are involved. The dev said somewhere he was looking into it. But it will likely be hard to improve when many images are to be shown. They all have to be fetched and then processed to the required image to be shown.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
The only thing slow in the phone is when many images are involved. The dev said somewhere he was looking into it. But it will likely be hard to improve when many images are to be shown. They all have to be fetched and then processed to the required image to be shown.
I hide the inactive girls on my phone. It's helps alittle but you still get that pause when you open a girls profile to see her achievements.

SleepyFella

Jun 4, 2020
Hi,
I may need some help here. I got the latest version and added companion mod to it. I am getting the Joy sexting error. POst that I added the quickfix provided in the same thread. But it does not solve the problem. Am I missing anything?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi,
I may need some help here. I got the latest version and added companion mod to it. I am getting the Joy sexting error. POst that I added the quickfix provided in the same thread. But it does not solve the problem. Am I missing anything?
Without attaching the file traceback.txt, so we can see the actual error message you are getting it is hard to say.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes