laseracid

Jul 4, 2017
Does anyone have a done up to this build save? I love the animation in this game A+. The grind F-
I was just about to ask what's the best way to come back to this game I played it a long time ago but stopped because of the grind and missing the events i wanted what is the best way to play this game to get a good amount of events?

huport

Aug 24, 2020
как запустить квест Юбилей Бренды? в подсказках 50 дней на острове, но как и где узнать сколько дней она на острове и все такое?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
как запустить квест Юбилей Бренды? в подсказках 50 дней на острове, но как и где узнать сколько дней она на острове и все такое?
For starters, per F95Zone forum rules ...
English.JPG

That being said, on Holiday Island, your phone is your friend and has tons of information and tips on how to complete every achievement.

Capture.JPG

If that isn't enough, download and read the Companion Guide.

copit60221

Mar 8, 2022
  • Natasha gets a new event where they have sex in the MC's room, mostly reusing the night visit renders
  • Natasha gets a scene with our lucky guy where they walk from the bar to his room
  • Natasha gets a short event where she exposes her breasts in the night bar
Just played through this sequence and absolutely loved it. I know Natasha is on the side character/completion route (and I'm excited to see new girls introduced), but I'm happy to see her still getting interesting events.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Just played through this sequence and absolutely loved it. I know Natasha is on the side character/completion route (and I'm excited to see new girls introduced), but I'm happy to see her still getting interesting events.
That's nice, to my mind Natasha has generally been able to do a fair effort (circumstances given), and it looks like she will keep doing so the last stretch over the goal line too.

As for completion path that is absolutely correct, she is indeed that, and content towards her should be seen as moving her to completed, something which (based on at least my take on the yacht preview) looks like it could become more general for girls in the future.

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
it is the 3rd or 4th time that we have to fly the island and meet aly on the plane and all the scenes with aly have been already unlocked in previous version and we have to re-unlock them in v 4.1

Screenshot (92) (Small).png Screenshot (93) (Small).png

Last edited:

__b

Mar 4, 2020
So it's not possible to invite a girl to your place after you know them or enter one of the girls' rooms?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes