DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Game Ending - D (Duck)

Having forced Joy to complete the resort story (and fought off her appeals in mom court) it is finally time for Cthulhu to have her way with the Island.

Unfortunately it is year 2083 and Bob has retired (back issues) five decades prior.
So, Cthulhu had to dig a bit deeper than usual to find a instrument of doom.

One Duck.jpg
Not quite the way she planned it .. but, you know, making do and all.

(Also Yvette got grounded by her mom for being 66½ years over her curfew time)

Last edited:

Juidas

May 14, 2019
I loved playing this. It's grind with plenty of reward. The women are all very similar with gorgeous bodies and massive tits.
And the game itself is fun, I just spent 14 hours on it and was still enjoying the game.
14hours, Kudos, that's some staying power, more importantly what anti friction product do you use, I would be red raw for week after that :) :)

Reapergg

Mar 3, 2024
after training with Eva (after which she gave me a quest), I was stuck on this screen, the buttons could not be pressed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same happen to me, just rollback with the mousewheel and get the same quest about the weight clamps from other girl, that way you dont get stuck there and you can talk with jennifer she teachs you how to do it.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
after training with Eva (after which she gave me a quest), I was stuck on this screen, the buttons could not be pressed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same happen to me, just rollback with the mousewheel and get the same quest about the weight clamps from other girl, that way you dont get stuck there and you can talk with jennifer she teachs you how to do it.
Try that.
Open the consol and type : menu_active = False

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
so do you get only part of girls on the island in a single playthrough? Or all of them visit eventually?
After a period of time, you will meet with Joy and she will grant you the ability to invite girls to the island and send others home. Your only limitation is the amount of company favor that you have and you are limited to 9 girls on the island at any one time. However, those 9 do NOT include staff. It is all explained in the Companion Guide, linked on the first page of this threa.

Guide.jpg

Dimossa

Jun 28, 2020
Having some weird bug with amy. Had her affection at 60-70. Asked few questions about waist size, weight, etc and affection dropped. Now i cant raise it at all, it always states that its at max, yet i cant do basic things like a normal kiss...

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
Having some weird bug with amy. Had her affection at 60-70. Asked few questions about waist size, weight, etc and affection dropped. Now i cant raise it at all, it always states that its at max, yet i cant do basic things like a normal kiss...
Amy has a quest line to raise her max affection to 100; it starts at max 35. Did you complete that?

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
In the process. But the thing i could kiss her before, no i cant because of affection not being enough.
Hard to say what happened. Did you by chance use a cheat to raise her affection before? Also you may have encountered a bug that set her affection above the lit.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Is the Eva quest still broken? I'm running the android version of 0.4.1.0 and I can't get the quest to launch from the beach scene.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes