SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
guys can anyone help me , i cant not accomplish to get sara in the bar in any day , the las thing happen was a message from her , i already started the quest with miriam , where do i start ? with yumiko at the bar or at the doctor , im a bit lost thx for the help
Did you meet Sara in the Doctors, which the message should have been about?
Also how far through the Miriam quest are you, they are connected?

820pis

May 5, 2018
could anybody share a save?changed my computer,lost all the save,really don’t want to play entire game one more time。。。please help

I don't care "seeing any of the stuff previous to this update" so stop saying the nonsense

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
could anybody share a save?changed my computer,lost all the save,really don’t want to play entire game one more time。。。please help

I don't care "seeing any of the stuff previous to this update" so stop saying the nonsense
If you are experienced in the game then you really would understand that it is not nonsense.
I will give you some advice...
Similar to a section in the game... try going on the internet and searching for what you want.
You may be lucky and find something (in the games it's images, but maybe your search will find a save file) :unsure:

Reactions: 44Tom

nandat0

Feb 26, 2020
Sija , if u meant the quest about running at the beach and hurting the ankle and meeting rosario and sara is all done, about miriam quest i done the 2 about picking me up and carrying me already and all the other ones aswell , the last one requieres sara , i was unable for now to find sara at the doctor office

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Sija , if u meant the quest about running at the beach and hurting the ankle and meeting rosario and sara is all done, about miriam quest i done the 2 about picking me up and carrying me already and all the other ones aswell , the last one requieres sara , i was unable for now to find sara at the doctor office
It was the Miriam section on walking on the beach.
If you have done all that to a creation of a new questline start... no spoilers...
Then you need to talk with Yumiko to arrange an appointment with Sara in the doctors.
I would say if you missed it then go back to Yumiko and request another appointment :)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Guess you are tired of this guys, and i apologize for this, but i am loosing my head here. Can someone give me a clue on how to activate Yvette scene in her bedroom?
I get to see her when he is about to change, max stats, no raining day and she is no secretary. She is in her funny bikini, its 11-17 and i see her naked a lot of times. Can someone knows what is missing?.
Thnks and again apologize.

2Freeright

Oct 18, 2019
I just downloaded the newest Mac version and cannot get it to open. I had this issue with previous updates, but the game would at least run for two seconds before crashing. I've tried replacing the files per the instructions in the changelog, also to no avail. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, am sure I need to see Jessica's tits again!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Guess you are tired of this guys, and i apologize for this, but i am loosing my head here. Can someone give me a clue on how to activate Yvette scene in her bedroom?
I get to see her when he is about to change, max stats, no raining day and she is no secretary. She is in her funny bikini, its 11-17 and i see her naked a lot of times. Can someone knows what is missing?.
it's a random event, not sure of the exact percentage chance, think it's something like 35% chance.
So you need to keep trying until you succeed and get it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Heycock

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Just in case, do something where you see her topless in this play session.
Visit her room and if she's not there rollback to your previous location, then change location to "reshuffle" the random events generator then visit her again. Rince and repeat if necessary. Instead of rolling back you can also make save just before visiting her and reload this save if required.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
it's a random event, not sure of the exact percentage chance, think it's something like 40% chance.
So you need to keep trying until you succeed and get it :)
Thnks man. I tried many times. Got the start of the scene like 5 times (of 40 times i visit her at the right hour). I have the feeling that is a bug. It happened something wierd with the sauna scene. The first time i played that update i found Yvette in the sauna quite easy. But the last time i re-played the whole game (after the previous update) i tried for weaks exclusively going to the sauna and never caought her. I had all the achievements except that one.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Thnks man. I tried many times. Got the start of the scene like 5 times (of 40 times i visit her at the right hour). I have the feeling that is a bug. It happened something wierd with the sauna scene. The first time i played that update i found Yvette in the sauna quite easy. But the last time i re-played the whole game (after the previous update) i tried for weaks exclusively going to the sauna and never caought her. I had all the achievements except that one.
Follow Monsieur X advice in the post above, It's not a bug, more how chance and probability works. Sometimes you will get it straight away, sometimes take a lot longer to get.
It took me a long time to get Yumiko's Easter Egg, but I did get it in the end ;)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Just in case, do something where you see her topless in this play session.
Visit her room and if she's not there rollback to your previous location, then change location to "reshuffle" the random events generator then visit her again. Rince and repeat if necessary. Instead of rolling back you can also make save just before visiting her and reload this save if required.
Follow Monsieur X advice in the post above, It's not a bug, more how chance and probability works. Sometimes you will get it straight away, sometimes take a lot longer to get.
It took me a long time to get Yumiko's Easter Egg, but I did get it in the end ;)
Thnks, it worked. Guess it was the topless thing? I thought about it, but considered done when the new achievement in the pool. Anyway thnks guys.
About the Yumiko Easter Egg, i completely lost hope many updates ago. Its the only achievemnt i never got in any play. I prefer to live without it than to try one more time.

Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Thnks, it worked. Guess it was the topless thing? I thought about it, but considered done when the new achievement in the pool. Anyway thnks guys.
About the Yumiko Easter Egg, i completely lost hope many updates ago. Its the only achievemnt i never got in any play. I prefer to live without it than to try one more time.
I would say unless you are a diehard completist then best to forget about Yumiko Easter Egg ;)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Sometimes, with new scenes/events/etc, you have to do the prerequisite again because the flag(s) for said scenes will not carry from the previous version save. No always the case though.

Yumiko: when you get the message "you got a good feeling about it (or something), then click green hand, click green hand/or hand like a fist maybe. I got it recently with first clic "good feeling" then green hand twice.

Reactions: Heycock and SiJa

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I just downloaded the newest Mac version and cannot get it to open. I had this issue with previous updates, but the game would at least run for two seconds before crashing. I've tried replacing the files per the instructions in the changelog, also to no avail. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, am sure I need to see Jessica's tits again!
Depending on your security settings on your Mac, you may need to go into System Preferences / Security & Privacy and re-authorize Holiday Island to run on your computer. I have to do that whenever I install and try to run an updated version of HI on my Mac. Beyond that, and the other common issue solutions which you say you have tried, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Reactions: 2Freeright
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes