Inversion84

Apr 4, 2019
Could anyone help me please, I am running the game with the companion mod, and have progressed quite far, however, lately the game is not launching and I am just getting an error log. Can anyone offer any guidance as to why the game will no longer load?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Could anyone help me please, I am running the game with the companion mod, and have progressed quite far, however, lately the game is not launching and I am just getting an error log. Can anyone offer any guidance as to why the game will no longer load?
Kind of hard to guess without your traceback or error log, but the most common cause is your persistent file. Have you tried the fix linked on the first page?

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Inversion84

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.2 - development news (updated 05. of February 2022)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.2).​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.1.0.
The next main release is 0.3.2 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.2.0 has:
709 additional renders, videos or sound files
176 updated renders

New features and content
  • Ivy will be replaced by a new model. This means all her renders will be redone in high res and new ones will be added as well --> still working on it
  • Yvette will get an extended new scene at the night bar wearing her new sexy evening outfit --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Yvette will get an extended new scene at the night bar wearing her new skimpy evening outfit --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Ivy gets a new pool sunbed scene --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get a recurring event with several achievements and branches to collect sperm samples from the MC --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get an event where she returns to the island after she has taken the exam --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get a quest to take her first exam on her way to become a doctor --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will get a new night bar drink scene in her fourth evening outfit --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will get a new night bar drink scene in her third evening outfit --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara's quest line about her experiments will be concluded. This involves several steps, a third night bar outfit and her participation in the butt and wet-T contest --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will be able to participate in the Wet T-shirt contest --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara gets a posing scene in pink underwear in the green room in the night bar --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara gets a topless posing scene as a reward for winning the poker game against her --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will get a third and fourth night bar outfit --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will get a poker play scene in the night bar's green room --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get an event where she leaves the island to take an exam --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Amy gets a story telling event at the restaurant --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The restaurant area will be completely remade in high res and an outside restaurant --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get a second event in the doctor's office at night which is part of her new quest --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy gets a friendly wrestling scene as a reward for winning the poker game (includes two achievements) --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's poker scene will be remade and custom dialogue will be added. She also gets a new poker outfit --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Amy's nightbar scene at the ladies room will be remade --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Amy's drink scene at the nightbar when she's wearing her basic dress will be remade --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's arrival scene has been reworked with her new model and high res images are used now --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will be able to participate in the butt contest --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • To start with Ivy's replacement, all of her sprites will be replaced by new and improved versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get an appointment in her office as part of Delizia's quest to do her first medical exam --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get an even in the doctor's office that start the quest for her to get the first exam on her way to become a doctor --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia gets a remade arrival scene to fit her new job role --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get a new appointment in her office to continue Sara's quest concerning her experiments --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will be converted to role staff and will become head nurse --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The tiers 1, 2 and 3 will be replaced by 5 named tiers and the assignment of the girls to the tires will be adjusted. More details will be explained in a separate post --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • A new role "staff" will be implemented and the existing role "regulars" will be replaced by "resort guests". More details will be explained in a separate post. --> will be part of 0.3.2
Minor improvements and changes
  • Ten images have been added to Yumiko's guess who picture mini game --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Desire's base character sprites have been upgraded --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara gets the tease achievement for the butt contest --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Amy's sexy evening outfit will be replaced --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Yvette's sexy and her skimpy evening outfits will be replaced --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's dream images will be replaced by new versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's phone images will be replaced by new versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's character sprites will be replaced by new versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Added the possibility to have multiple base sprites depending on the girl's mood (angry, happy, etc.). This will be used for Delizia in the doctor's office and for Sara in the night bar for the next release --> will be part of 0.3.2
Bug fixes
  • Fixed a bug where clicking on the "go on the date" button did not change the location and could lead to rain in inside locations --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The nurse disappeared too early in one of the sperm congestion scenes (while she was still talking) --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After Yvette's meeting with Joy, she asks you to go down to the pool even though it was raining --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After winning at strip poker, for some girls, for a very short time the undressed image was shown too early --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • In the message for the reward appointment from Eva in the player room, the text says "Yvette's room" --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Company favor costs displayed was not the amount of company favor reduced afterwards --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • You could get two invitations from Alice for strength training for the same day --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Overlay images are displayed in Amy's protein shake event --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • At the end of Aly's event at the sun lounger at the beach, overlay images are displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The achievement for Amy's scene in the night bar lavatory isn't unlocked --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • During her strength training quest, you could visit Delizia during daytime, although it was only supposed to be possible at midnight or later --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?:

0.3.2.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.2.0 --> no idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yay! Looks like only the Yvette and Ivy stuff is left to be done. And looking at the number of changed renders going up Darkhound is getting there with Ivy too.

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Renee is 32-F, and there is no commitment from the dev team to continue her storyline.
Sounds more like girl measurements must be FROM another galaxy to qualify FOR this game.
First thing is that there is no dev team. There is just me, myself and I. So might sound like three, but it's just one guy. :p
I've made a post on my patreon about Renée's future in the game.
With a high probability she will become staff and get the position of "main massage therapist".
This means she will always be on the island in the future and also get new (job related) content when the switch to staff role is made. Similar to Delizia with the upcoming update.

Yay! Looks like only the Yvette and Ivy stuff is left to be done. And looking at the number of changed renders going up Darkhound is getting there with Ivy too.
Nowhere near finished with Ivy yet. The render count is mainly from Yvette, Sara and Delizia. Where Ivy comes in is the updated render count. Parts of that number are her renders. Basically what I do is if a scene with 6 renders gets replaced by a new one that has 10 renders, replaced +6 and new renders +4.

There will be a period where old and new Ivy will be in the game. It would take too long to replace everything for Ivy and it's isolated enough so that it doesn't hinder the next release.
When I create new scenes for her, they won't be generic, so it's not just 2 or 3 basic renders and done (e.g. like most gym or night bar drink, or walk on the beach scenes).

philth666

Dec 6, 2017
Hi Guys,
i am on a Mac and i was playing the game without any issues. At some point in the game i got an errorscreen. i think i clicked on something and it said reloading scripts...
the game the crashed and wont load again. reinstalled it, didnt work.

here is what come up when i try to start the game:

Version: 0.3.1.0 (2021.1001.104158)
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: ??? [1]
Responsible: HolidayIsland [1002]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2022-02-03 15:59:29.260 +0100
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.12.6 (16G1212)
Report Version: 12
Anonymous UUID: D2CA5C3F-CF8C-7896-8368-5BED295476A6

Time Awake Since Boot: 4100 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11
Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb
Terminating Process: exc handler [0]

VM Regions Near 0:
-->
__TEXT 0000000103ce4000-0000000103ce5000 [ 4K] r-x/r-x SM=COW /Users/USER/Downloads/holiisal.app/Contents/MacOS/HolidayIsland

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

anybody got any idea? Would be cool, the game is really great!

Cheers Guys!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi Guys,
i am on a Mac and i was playing the game without any issues. At some point in the game i got an errorscreen. i think i clicked on something and it said reloading scripts...
the game the crashed and wont load again. reinstalled it, didnt work.

here is what come up when i try to start the game:

Version: 0.3.1.0 (2021.1001.104158)
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: ??? [1]
Responsible: HolidayIsland [1002]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2022-02-03 15:59:29.260 +0100
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.12.6 (16G1212)
Report Version: 12
Anonymous UUID: D2CA5C3F-CF8C-7896-8368-5BED295476A6

Time Awake Since Boot: 4100 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11
Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb
Terminating Process: exc handler [0]

VM Regions Near 0:
-->
__TEXT 0000000103ce4000-0000000103ce5000 [ 4K] r-x/r-x SM=COW /Users/USER/Downloads/holiisal.app/Contents/MacOS/HolidayIsland

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

anybody got any idea? Would be cool, the game is really great!

Cheers Guys!
Delete the game persistante files, no idea where they are located on Mac.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
First thing is that there is no dev team. There is just me, myself and I. So might sound like three, but it's just one guy. :p
With a high probability she will become staff and get the position of "main massage therapist".
This means she will always be on the island in the future and also get new (job related) content when the switch to staff role is made.
I hope that all the past scenes with Renee will remain in the game (pool, drinks in a nightclub, walk along the beach, coming for a toothbrush, hugging, kissing, Renee exercises in the gym, to be able to change swimsuit and dress, ). And so that it would be possible to repeat them over and over again in the game. I especially liked the scene with Renee in the pool!:love:
I like Renee!:love:

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I hope that all the past scenes with Rene will remain in the game (pool, drinks in a nightclub, walk along the beach, coming for a toothbrush, hugging, kissing, Renee exercises in the gym,). And so that it would be possible to repeat them over and over again in the game. I especially liked the scene with Renee in the pool!:love:
I like Renee!:love:
Same as for Delizia. Nothing will be removed from the game for the moment. It might be that they lose one of the clothing options, but it's for the future and not decided yet. I will only do it if there are real advantages from it.

Nov 22, 2019
Same as for Delizia. Nothing will be removed from the game for the moment. It might be that they lose one of the clothing options, but it's for the future and not decided yet. I will only do it if there are real advantages from it.
Any plans for Lacey? Do you plan on adding Hotshots for all the remaining girls in near updates?

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Version 0.3.2 - development news (updated 03. of February 2022)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.2).​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.1.0.
The next main release is 0.3.2 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.2.0 has:
619 additional renders, videos or sound files
176 updated renders

New features and content
  • Ivy will be replaced by a new model. This means all her renders will be redone in high res and new ones will be added as well --> still working on it
  • Yvette will get an extended new scene at the night bar wearing her new sexy evening outfit --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Yvette will get an extended new scene at the night bar wearing her new skimpy evening outfit --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Delizia will get a recurring event with several achievements and branches to collect sperm samples from the MC --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get an event where she returns to the island after she has taken the exam --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get a quest to take her first exam on her way to become a doctor --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will get a new night bar drink scene in her fourth evening outfit --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will get a new night bar drink scene in her third evening outfit --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara's quest line about her experiments will be concluded. This involves several steps, a third night bar outfit and her participation in the butt and wet-T contest --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will be able to participate in the Wet T-shirt contest --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara gets a posing scene in pink underwear in the green room in the night bar --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara gets a topless posing scene as a reward for winning the poker game against her --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will get a third and fourth night bar outfit --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will get a poker play scene in the night bar's green room --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get an event where she leaves the island to take an exam --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Amy gets a story telling event at the restaurant --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The restaurant area will be completely remade in high res and an outside restaurant --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get a second event in the doctor's office at night which is part of her new quest --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy gets a friendly wrestling scene as a reward for winning the poker game (includes two achievements) --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's poker scene will be remade and custom dialogue will be added. She also gets a new poker outfit --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Amy's nightbar scene at the ladies room will be remade --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Amy's drink scene at the nightbar when she's wearing her basic dress will be remade --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's arrival scene has been reworked with her new model and high res images are used now --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara will be able to participate in the butt contest --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • To start with Ivy's replacement, all of her sprites will be replaced by new and improved versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get an appointment in her office as part of Delizia's quest to do her first medical exam --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get an even in the doctor's office that start the quest for her to get the first exam on her way to become a doctor --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia gets a remade arrival scene to fit her new job role --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get a new appointment in her office to continue Sara's quest concerning her experiments --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will be converted to role staff and will become head nurse --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The tiers 1, 2 and 3 will be replaced by 5 named tiers and the assignment of the girls to the tires will be adjusted. More details will be explained in a separate post --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • A new role "staff" will be implemented and the existing role "regulars" will be replaced by "resort guests". More details will be explained in a separate post. --> will be part of 0.3.2
Minor improvements and changes
  • Ten images have been added to Yumiko's guess who picture mini game --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Desire's base character sprites have been upgraded --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Sara gets the tease achievement for the butt contest --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Amy's sexy evening outfit will be replaced --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Yvette's sexy and her skimpy evening outfits will be replaced --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's dream images will be replaced by new versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's phone images will be replaced by new versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Ivy's character sprites will be replaced by new versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Added the possibility to have multiple base sprites depending on the girl's mood (angry, happy, etc.). This will be used for Delizia in the doctor's office and for Sara in the night bar for the next release --> will be part of 0.3.2
Bug fixes
  • Fixed a bug where clicking on the "go on the date" button did not change the location and could lead to rain in inside locations --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The nurse disappeared too early in one of the sperm congestion scenes (while she was still talking) --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After Yvette's meeting with Joy, she asks you to go down to the pool even though it was raining --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After winning at strip poker, for some girls, for a very short time the undressed image was shown too early --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • In the message for the reward appointment from Eva in the player room, the text says "Yvette's room" --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Company favor costs displayed was not the amount of company favor reduced afterwards --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • You could get two invitations from Alice for strength training for the same day --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Overlay images are displayed in Amy's protein shake event --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • At the end of Aly's event at the sun lounger at the beach, overlay images are displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The achievement for Amy's scene in the night bar lavatory isn't unlocked --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • During her strength training quest, you could visit Delizia during daytime, although it was only supposed to be possible at midnight or later --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?:

0.3.2.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.2.0 --> no idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like its getting close.... :)

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
This means she will always be on the island in the future and also get new (job related) content when the switch to staff role is made. Similar to Delizia with the upcoming update.
She promised a third massage lesson... :D

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
When i double click the game, nothing happens and nothing pops up. Does anyone know a fix for this issue? (playing on windows).
Hooray, you can click! Now for the really big question ... can you read? On the previous page is your answer.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-1-1-darkhound1.3782/post-7462230

If you think that is a snarky answer; you are correct, it is. However, please take into account your question has been answered eleventy-bajillion times already and that is one of the reasons the answer is linked on the opening page of this thread.

Capture.png

Next bit of advice. Download and read the Companion Guide, also linked on the opening page.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes