SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I would say Stormfly83 is still a bit salty from not getting likes and validation from strangers for the posting of a "Perfect Save File" which was pointed out to them would not help anyone get to see all the content, and that they had used the Companion Mod so anyone using it would be complaining of the "Nemod" error.

Strange if you had spent all that time creating a save you did not know it was just one person creating this game :unsure:
Still... thanks for popping by after a few months away... made a nice change from your usual "Will this update be released this year?" posts.

Last edited:

Houze968

Mar 13, 2021
When does the "Hug and Kiss" contest thing happen?

I've only encountered the Wet T-Shirt and Butt contests and I'm at the part of Aly's questline where I've got to get 3 gold weekly trophies, so I don't understand how I'm supposed to get those all in one week when there's only 2 contests that I've seen? I'm only on Day 27 so I dunno if I just have to wait or I'm missing something altogether.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
When does the "Hug and Kiss" contest thing happen?

I've only encountered the Wet T-Shirt and Butt contests and I'm at the part of Aly's questline where I've got to get 3 gold weekly trophies, so I don't understand how I'm supposed to get those all in one week when there's only 2 contests that I've seen? I'm only on Day 27 so I dunno if I just have to wait or I'm missing something altogether.
Use the hug and kiss action buttons....

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
So my last achievement is to find Yvette on the sauna. So far out of the 4, I've only got one.
I think the chances should increase a little bit more :D
Your best option is hack Yvette's implant to lvl 3. monitor her on your smart watch. Go to Reception to confirm the co ed Sauna days and when you see Yvette in the Sauna go there with your stats with her high. The Guide helps too.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island somewhere in the Pacific...

What's this button do?

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

nikey

Mar 10, 2020
Your best option is hack Yvette's implant to lvl 3. monitor her on your smart watch. Go to Reception to confirm the co ed Sauna days and when you see Yvette in the Sauna go there with your stats with her high. The Guide helps too.
I know, Tuesdays and Fridays (15-20h), thought I think reception said by mistake 15-19h.
Problem is, that after 2 weeks she is not there, not even for a minute. I'm starting to think I was very lucky to see her the first time :/

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I know, Tuesdays and Fridays (15-20h), thought I think reception said by mistake 15-19h.
Problem is, that after 2 weeks she is not there, not even for a minute. I'm starting to think I was very lucky to see her the first time :/
But where IS she? If she's working Reception, hard for her to show up in the sauna. Might want to check that as well?

Reactions: nikey and Bantry

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
But where IS she? If she's working Reception, hard for her to show up in the sauna. Might want to check that as well?
To elaborate on a feature ZenGarden is hitting on in this particular instance, I personally find that outside of the guide and your phone for hints/achievement status/etc., THE MOST VALUABLE SOURCE OF DATA/INFO IS KNOWING THE GIRL'S LOCATIONS. You get this info by hacking the girls' subdermal implants.

THE PROCESS TO HACK THE GIRL'S SUBDERMAL IMPLANTS IS ALL IN THE GUIDE.

Once you hack any girl's implant, you have access to a lot of other add'l info but location, location, location tells you where you can find them and this aids in knowing what you can do w/them and when. Rather than grind around waiting for X-girl to be in X-location, now you know where they are and when. Depending on the location and the window you need for a specific task, sometimes you can find a girl and "put them" where you want simply by asking to meet you, at the bar, the pool, the gym, etc.

In my opinion, its the single most "grind-eliminating", genius feature in the game. It can be time consuming to hack ALL the girls' implants but if you prioritize your favorites, it goes by pretty quickly in the background while you're doing other things. So hack away. It will make your life and game-experience much more efficient.

Reactions: junior366 and nikey

Houze968

Mar 13, 2021
Alright so.... I'm at the point where Aly needs the three trophies as I said earlier. I've got the hug and kiss one but she doesn't seem to be participating in either the wet t-shirt contest or the butt one so .... if i'm using the companion mod, can i adjust some of the other girls' stats to make Aly more likely to participate in those? I can't send anyone home cause I sent Yvette home when she asked about it

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
To elaborate on a feature ZenGarden is hitting on in this particular instance, I personally find that outside of the guide and your phone for hints/achievement status/etc., THE MOST VALUABLE SOURCE OF DATA/INFO IS KNOWING THE GIRL'S LOCATIONS. You get this info by hacking the girls' subdermal implants.

THE PROCESS TO HACK THE GIRL'S SUBDERMAL IMPLANTS IS ALL IN THE GUIDE.

Once you hack any girl's implant, you have access to a lot of other add'l info but location, location, location tells you where you can find them and this aids in knowing what you can do w/them and when. Rather than grind around waiting for X-girl to be in X-location, now you know where they are and when. Depending on the location and the window you need for a specific task, sometimes you can find a girl and "put them" where you want simply by asking to meet you, at the bar, the pool, the gym, etc.

In my opinion, its the single most "grind-eliminating", genius feature in the game. It can be time consuming to hack ALL the girls' implants but if you prioritize your favorites, it goes by pretty quickly in the background while you're doing other things. So hack away. It will make your life and game-experience much more efficient.
And just to add a related tip/trick to this, let's talk about "Gaming Random Events 101"...

Let's say, for discussion, that you have hacked the subdermal implants at Level 3 for all of the hotties on the island, and your chosen hottie (Yvette, in this instance) isn't in a location you need her to be in, but also one that you can't make an appointment for (the Sauna, in this instance). Trying the following steps should greatly improve your chances for success:
  1. Save! (at 15:00h/3:00pm in this instance; I believe you can be at any location in this step for this to work, but someone else can correct me if I'm wrong),
  2. Select your target hottie (Yvette, in this instance) and select her for one of the Quick Access spots in the info bar in the top left corner of the screen,
  3. Open your (in-game) phone and click on a button on your phone's Main Screen (this action is basically the equivalent of "rolling the game randomizer's 'dice'"),
  4. Go to your target location, if you're not already there (the Spa, in this instance),
  5. Check the Quick Access to see where your target hottie is
  6. If your target hottie is in the target location, you won! If not, reload your save and repeat the process.
I will typically repeat this process up to 4 or 5 times, and if it isn't happening I will choose one of the other hotties, hug/kiss/grope/flash-request her to advance the time 30 minutes (why do a basic 30 minute advance when you can have some fun doing it??!), then save and repeat the process again. This is not 100% guaranteed (sometimes there are other factors involved that you need to figure out), but it improves your chances considerably. And if you think about it a bit, you can probably figure out how to use some variation of this "game randomizer dice-roll" process in a bunch of different ways...

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Alright so.... I'm at the point where Aly needs the three trophies as I said earlier. I've got the hug and kiss one but she doesn't seem to be participating in either the wet t-shirt contest or the butt one so .... if i'm using the companion mod, can i adjust some of the other girls' stats to make Aly more likely to participate in those? I can't send anyone home cause I sent Yvette home when she asked about it
Before you go to the wet t-shirt and butt-contest, save.
If she's not there reload and try again. The participants will change after a reload.

Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
Here's a question that's not covered in the Companion Guide. When you beat Yumiko in strip poker, what happens ( I know what happens)? There's no breakdown in the guide about that wonderful scene.

And is there a way to get Yumiko to spend the night...it's mentioned in the game play, but not in the guide.

If I missed it, my apologies.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes