snaptail75

Mar 18, 2019
Hi all, I'm having trouble with only two more unlocks. I've already done a forum search and read through the FAQ and am still stuck. The first is with Amy, when you follow her to the bathroom in the nightbar. I have the second one of these two (where you follow her and fuck her), but I can't get the first one to unlock.

Secondly is with Miriam, where you "visit her at the lifeguard tower, you talk and she shows off her butt." I have no idea how to get this one to trigger. The only way I can get her to pose for me is if we go on the walk and do the whole no-tanline-lotion thing, which is the wrong set of unlocks.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Amy.PNG Miriam.PNG

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi all, I'm having trouble with only two more unlocks. I've already done a forum search and read through the FAQ and am still stuck. The first is with Amy, when you follow her to the bathroom in the nightbar. I have the second one of these two (where you follow her and fuck her), but I can't get the first one to unlock.

Secondly is with Miriam, where you "visit her at the lifeguard tower, you talk and she shows off her butt." I have no idea how to get this one to trigger. The only way I can get her to pose for me is if we go on the walk and do the whole no-tanline-lotion thing, which is the wrong set of unlocks.

Any advice?

Thanks!

View attachment 1578073 View attachment 1578074
With the missing Amy scene... you have the end part for that scene so should have the first part completed as well :unsure:
Hard to say what the issue is, could be a problem in your save file maybe?

I believe that scene is getting updated for the next update so maybe worth just waiting for the next update to get that scene completed.

For Miriam's scene, it's part of the normal talk to her when at the lifeguard post, you need to find a time where the beach is quiet (maybe no others?) so she will show her butt off to you.
:)

snaptail75

Mar 18, 2019
With the missing Amy scene... you have the end part for that scene so should have the first part completed as well :unsure:
Hard to say what the issue is, could be a problem in your save file maybe?

I believe that scene is getting updated for the next update so maybe worth just waiting for the next update to get that scene completed.

For Miriam's scene, it's part of the normal talk to her when at the lifeguard post, you need to find a time where the beach is quiet (maybe no others?) so she will show her butt off to you.
Yeah - I've done that. I have the other two "show off" poses for Miriam. I'm pretty sure she DOES the show her butt off and it just isn't unlocking in my save.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Ok, but how do I upload the save?
In your game Holiday Island folder... go inside the folder called "game" and you will find a folder called "saves".
Your save file/s will be here, called "1-1-LT1.save" or something similar depending on what slot number you save your game.
Copy that file and attach it to a post.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
In your game Holiday Island folder... go inside the folder called "game" and you will find a folder called "saves".
Your save file/s will be here, called "1-1-LT1.save" or something similar depending on what slot number you save your game.
Copy that file and attach it to a post.

THx

Reactions: SiJa

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019

Any advice?

Thanks!

View attachment 1578073 View attachment 1578074
For the Amy bathroom scene @ the Nightbar, make sure her lust is lowered. After inviting her for a drink, spike it (or make sure you had sex with her earlier) to keep her lust below 65(?). She will still go to the ladies' room but will not engage for sex. Caution = too low of lust and the tease factor will not trigger and you won't get the chance to compliment her after she puts her hand on your knee.

Regarding the Miriam scene SiJa is correct, trial & error while being caught staring at her butt.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes