DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
What a lovely triple or six-pack that is pure perfection :love:. Amazing waist-to-hip-ratios, top heaviness and captivating smiles!
And the dark-skinned beauty you posted yesterday would be a worthy replacement for Natasha. She, too, is just wow!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Thanks,

It is a type of girl I am very much into myself (bit of a sucker for them actually :)) and have a tendency to sneak in where ever I can lately (Hope and Cthulhu in Mythos renders).

The black girl is Monique and there was a bit of how huge can the new black girl types go, fun result and one I like.

Last edited:

Welkin0855

Apr 15, 2023
Help please! I want to complete Jessica's all 3 "beach walk" achievements at once, so i started the scene when she was wearing skimpy bikini (skipped the pink one). Her lust was at max and her affection and love both met the requirements i saw on the phone. My player charm stat is 3, lust at max. I saw people give hints that i need to stare at her, but i was never given the option. The dialogue just went all the way to posing, i agreed, and she started talking and posing, and that was it. She never posed topless. Do i need to do the walk again?

I'm new to this thread, sorry if this has been answered. Thanks!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Help please! I want to complete Jessica's all 3 "beach walk" achievements at once, so i started the scene when she was wearing skimpy bikini (skipped the pink one). Her lust was at max and her affection and love both met the requirements i saw on the phone. My player charm stat is 3, lust at max. I saw people give hints that i need to stare at her, but i was never given the option. The dialogue just went all the way to posing, i agreed, and she started talking and posing, and that was it. She never posed topless. Do i need to do the walk again?

I'm new to this thread, sorry if this has been answered. Thanks!
Have you downloaded and read the Companion Guide, linked on the first page of this thread, specifically page 119? For starters, you cannot get all of the achievements at once, it takes multiple walks on the beach. Also, check the requirements for stat levels, for both Jessica and the MC, which are given in the hints and requirements for each scene. How to access them and determine levels are also explained in the Guide.

Guide.jpg

Welkin0855

Apr 15, 2023
Have you downloaded and read the Companion Guide, linked on the first page of this thread, specifically page 119? For starters, you cannot get all of the achievements at once, it takes multiple walks on the beach. Also, check the requirements for stat levels, for both Jessica and the MC, which are given in the hints and requirements for each scene. How to access them and determine levels are also explained in the Guide.

View attachment 3119418
Thank you! Yes I have read the guide. It's just that the guide said "stare at her" but i never got the option. Maybe it'll appear if i walk with her again. However, neither the guide nor the requirements on the phone said anything about having to do the scene twice.

And just in case there's anything wrong, i'll explain my question in more detail:
Stats: Jessica: Affection 81, Love 87, Lust max. Player Charm Lv3, Lust max, Endurance 35/50.
What i did: Walk with her (tried both alone and not) -> take a closer look -> compliment her instead -> dialogue all the way to yes/no before posing -> select yes -> talking and posing -> ends without posing topless

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you! Yes I have read the guide. It's just that the guide said "stare at her" but i never got the option. Maybe it'll appear if i walk with her again. However, neither the guide nor the requirements on the phone said anything about having to do the scene twice.

And just in case there's anything wrong, i'll explain my question in more detail:
Stats: Jessica: Affection 81, Love 87, Lust max. Player Charm Lv3, Lust max, Endurance 35/50.
What i did: Walk with her (tried both alone and not) -> take a closer look -> compliment her instead -> dialogue all the way to yes/no before posing -> select yes -> talking and posing -> ends without posing topless
What do the hints and requirements say?

This pic is from Amy, but it is only to show what your phone brings up. The Guide tells you how to access this info and what the little hearts mean. The hearts tell you what the required stat levels are.

595626_1583765155874.png

Welkin0855

Apr 15, 2023
The different colored hearts indicate the stat levels needed. Additionally, on page 119 of the Guide it specifically says,
<Everything starts with asking Jessica to take a walk on the beach when she is wearing her regular bikini>
Have you done that yet? Then you can move onto the walk on the beach when she is in her skimpy bikini.
Thank you! That'll explain.

Welkin0855

Apr 15, 2023
Some more help pls! I can't complete "Last call from Jennifer alone with you at the bar" scene. I was alone with Jennifer at both 1:00 and 1:30 at the bar. When she came out to tell me the bar is closing, i took a look at her chest and she flashed her breasts. Charm and look check succeeded. Two issues:

1. The scene mentioned above just won't trigger, it's still dark on my phone. At 1:00, i tried waiting 30 minutes, hug her, kiss her, leaving the bar and wait 30 minutes somewhere else and then go back. Basically everything to pass 30 minutes. She always flashed at me but the scene on the phone was always dark.
(I have successfully got Jennifer to flash her breasts at last call a few days ago, when i wasn't alone with her. Could this be a bug? For example, something in the coding checked whether i was alone last time, but not this time?)

2. According to page 115 on the Guide, there is a possibility that Jennifer will tell me about tit fighting when i'm alone with her and she flashes at me at last call. I saved at 1:00 and reloaded 100 times and she always said "something to dream about", never anything about tit fighting.

2.png

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Quiet in here.
Dusty too.

Guess Cthulhu got peckish and thinned the herd.
Meh, happens.

And I can do that strange request Bantry made without getting any complaints now.

Let's see, he, wants me to, hm, .., Bob? Delizia??
Bob Delizia? Maybe boob Delizia? Bob-Boob'ed Delizia? Guess that is one way to spice things up :unsure:

Duck it.jpg

Okay, done, Bantry she is bob'ed and boob'ed.

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Quiet in here.
Dusty too.

Guess Cthulhu got peckish and thinned the herd in here.
Meh, happens.

And I can do that strange request Bantry made without getting any complaints now.

Bob Delizia? Boob Delizia? Bob-Boob'ed Delizia? Guess that is one way to spice things up :unsure:

View attachment 3127989

She looks even better with the bigger floatation devices!!!

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Quiet in here.
Dusty too.

Guess Cthulhu got peckish and thinned the herd in here.
Meh, happens.

Bob Delizia? Boob Delizia? Bob-Boob'ed Delizia? Guess that is one way to spice things up :unsure:

View attachment 3127989

Sorry - Bantry is unavailable at the moment. He is currently in cardiac ICU after seeing that rubber ducky!!!!!

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
I'm having trouble triggering the Blue underwear quest with Yvette. Is there a specific outfit that I need since all three of them have the drinks scene in different locations? Do I need Yumiko or Jennifer? the guide just says 50% chance but After multiple tries including save scumming I've had no luck

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm having trouble triggering the Blue underwear quest with Yvette. Is there a specific outfit that I need since all three of them have the drinks scene in different locations? Do I need Yumiko or Jennifer? the guide just says 50% chance but After multiple tries including save scumming I've had no luck
Try with her orange/red basic dress at the nightbar.

Reactions: Kiskocya

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Head Nurse Training

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes