MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Daniela is a big girl, but super busty she is not :)

As for the rest, yes I suppose I walked into that one. Though I do believe she'll be willing to cut me a bit of slack, did have a boob induced concussion after all.
Yeah, I would say that (in-game) Faye, Ivy, and Natasha qualify as super busty, so Daniela would only be very busty . . . :);)

I still hope there will be another girl little less muscle little taller than Ivy....But Ivy definetly is my fav in this game.
Hmmm . . . "girl little less muscle little taller than Ivy" . . . I think you just described a female Manute Bol . . .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
View attachment 3394518

Version 0.4.2.0 - development news (updated 28th of February 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.2.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.1.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.2.0 has:
54 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
1 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Natasha's pool scene has been re-rendered and some new images have been added. Dialogue has been rewritten as well -> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Mia's treatment is finished and she leaves the island, saying goodbye to our hero -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • Renée's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Heather's extended beach pose scene (with Jessica) has been upgraded and the animation has been re-rendered with higher frame rate and higher resolution -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jessica's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire's pool jump in and exit scenes have been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy's extended pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Eva's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Alice's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's sexting image from the pool will be send now together after a short chat -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Bug fixes
  • None so far
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.1.0 -> No

Estimated release dates:

No idea yet
Mia's treatment is finished and she leaves the island, saying goodbye to our hero ->

Hope she gets some "treatment" too..... She cant leave without that :D

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
Can anyone explain what specifically I need to do to get Mercedes to flex at the pool? Both Miriam and Mercedes are at max affection. I talked with Miriam about her childhood, Mercedes' strength, and Joy. I talked with Mercedes at the bar about her past or something. I have a protein shake, but when I talk with Mercedes at the pool I keep getting the tease event. According to the companion guide, I think I have all I need but it doesn't trigger. Any ideas?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can anyone explain what specifically I need to do to get Mercedes to flex at the pool? Both Miriam and Mercedes are at max affection. I talked with Miriam about her childhood, Mercedes' strength, and Joy. I talked with Mercedes at the bar about her past or something. I have a protein shake, but when I talk with Mercedes at the pool I keep getting the tease event. According to the companion guide, I think I have all I need but it doesn't trigger. Any ideas?
Check the requirements on your phone under the hints and requirements for the scene. Can't say for sure, but you may not need her stats to be maxed and that might be your problem.

egor766491

Jul 20, 2020
please someone tell me how to make love with jessica in the pool at night, otherwise this is the only scene that is not open, my inner perfectionist is indignant, I have already tried everything and nothing works
P.S. hints don't help

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
please someone tell me how to make love with jessica in the pool at night, otherwise this is the only scene that is not open, my inner perfectionist is indignant, I have already tried everything and nothing works
P.S. hints don't help
if I remember, get an erection during the scene where MC checks Jess boobs.

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
Check the requirements on your phone under the hints and requirements for the scene. Can't say for sure, but you may not need her stats to be maxed and that might be your problem.
The requirements are 4 for affection and a protein shake. I remember trying when I had her lust lower and just kept failing the Tease check when I spoke with Mercedes at the pool. Do I need to do any other scenes with Miriam like her showing off her legs, butt, or breasts?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The requirements are 4 for affection and a protein shake. I remember trying when I had her lust lower and just kept failing the Tease check when I spoke with Mercedes at the pool. Do I need to do any other scenes with Miriam like her showing off her legs, butt, or breasts?
I do not recall. What does it say in the Companion Guide?

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
I do not recall. What does it say in the Companion Guide?
I figured it out. I needed to let Miriam ask me a personal question and then I could ask her if Mercedes is her sister. After that I got the new option for Mercedes at the pool where she flexes. Thanks.

Reactions: Bantry

egor766491

Jul 20, 2020
if I remember, get an erection during the scene where MC checks Jess boobs.
So I tried it too, it didn’t work, I came to her with a stand, chose to continue spying, then give her a towel, and then the second answer about boobs and everything she teases and nothing else

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So I tried it too, it didn’t work, I came to her with a stand, chose to continue spying, then give her a towel, and then the second answer about boobs and everything she teases and nothing else
No idea then. I only know that this is not a tricky scene to unlock, no obscure pre req or anything.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
On the 'second answer' choice, I think there's an option to say nothing and just stare at her... try that.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I just tried it and it didn’t work, how hard it is to write in English when you’re a Russian speaker
Can't tell, I'm French.
Info from The Guide :

HOW DO I CATCH JESSICA SWIMMING NAKED IN THE POOL AT NIGHT AND HAVE SEX WITH HER?

Jessica likes to swim naked at night in the pool between midnight and 2:30am. Randomly might catch her doing this providing she isn’t the night receptionist. Don't leave. Once Jessica notices you, she will swim over and ask about her breasts. Don't say anything, just continue to stare. If her affection is too low or you don't get an erection, she will get mad at you and leave. If her affection, love and lust are high, and you get an erection, she will see that you just can't get enough of her boobs and ask for her towel. Give it to her, and she will have sex with you on the sunbed. If you refuse to give her the towel, she will tease you and then leave. Nothing left to do, but masturbate on the sunbed, thinking about Jessica. Yet again what a tease.
Side note: If Jessica's affection and lust are high, and you tell her that her breasts are just the right size, she will accidentally let her towel slip and then leave. While this nip slip is nice to see, it isn't enough to really qualify for an achievement.

Reactions: Puppet Master
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes