musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
How to get Jessica's measurements without asking her or using cheats/mods?
Can women randomly come to an island after I gen an option to invite? I'd like to try that out, but I don't know if they wouldn't appear anyway.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How to get Jessica's measurements without asking her or using cheats/mods?
Can women randomly come to an island after I gen an option to invite? I'd like to try that out, but I don't know if they wouldn't appear anyway.
Jessica : you will have to interacte with her to know her stats, hotshot game or ask her.
Once the island is full of girls (8 or 9 don't remember) and you get the option to kick off/invite girls, none will come randomly.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I'm going back and playing HotShots all over again (still have never gotten Yumiko's egg). But it got me thinking to other scenes revisited. Once upon a time Yvette would make a late night booty call. I haven't had that triggered in some time.
Did DH decide to keep that all to himself now? ;)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm going back and playing HotShots all over again (still have never gotten Yumiko's egg). But it got me thinking to other scenes revisited. Once upon a time Yvette would make a late night booty call. I haven't had that triggered in some time.
Did DH decide to keep that all to himself now? ;)
Still working. You must go to sleep before the nightbar close.

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
I don't want it to look like a complain, but is there a way to get Aly's measurements without getting her angry (Hotshots dress quest)?

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
If you ask her be sure her affection and/or love is high.
Girl can also give you her stats thought dialogue during scenes (drink at nightbar, beach walk, etc etc).
I have every relationship meter at 100 with one of the girls and she still gets offended. I guess it's RNG.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have every relationship meter at 100 with one of the girls and she still gets offended. I guess it's RNG.
I don't think it is RNG when asking directly.
I guess now, player has to get the stats throught scenes/events/appointements dialogues.
Note that I unlocked all available girls stats a long time ago, I had never have to bother with that in years.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So it's possible to get all of these from scenes/events/appointments?
If asking directly doesn't work then I guess yes, it is possible that way.
Note that some girl specs can't be unlocked (examples, unless bug, Alice, Ivy, Lacey age, most of the staff and special girls).

Last edited:

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
What does attractiveness do? All I know is that it's scaled according to our preferences set at the beginning of the game. However, now Yumiko asks me which girl I like the most and the choice increases attractiveness.

dookiexp

May 9, 2022
Not sure if this bug was reported but for Eva's bench workout, when you get the quest to open up the clamp, it freezes on the screen of the picture of the bench and doesn't go back to the main gym area.
Anyone know how to fix this issue. I'm having this issue as well? I get stuck and the interface does not let me change locations everything is locked right after this scene

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes