darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Wanted to share my accomplishment, after all these years, of getting Yumiko her gold trophies. I wasn't able to get her wet T-shirt trophy this week due to rain. Again, I thought the game used to keep track of total contest trophies, but the contest trophies refresh every week, even when viewing the total trophies.

I ended up cheating a bit at the end to manage her lust rather than figure out how to nerf my endurance (with good enough endurance, our dates would bring her down to 20 lust, which took most of the week to bring it back up).

I would love to have more opportunities to see her around the island, being restricted to intimacy actions three times a week (aside from the butt teases and boob teases in her beach bar posing scene) makes lust management more restricted.
The total contest trophies do not refresh each week. Only the weekly trophies are refreshed, which is how it should be.
I just checked it and couldn't find anything wrong with it. Even did a contest and change of week.

wtf there was no scene in happy ending
I would say this counts as a happy ending :)
Desire_handjob15.jpg

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.4.5.1 (Android) has been released

Hello guys and gals,

the new android version and the bug fix for PC and Mac are available.
To see what's new, please check out the development news posts for 0.4.5.0:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full version 0.4.5.1 from these links (they are also on the main page):
Android version (1.8 GB):

OR

This version also includes the latest companion mod, version 1.5.1.
Please note that the Android release will no longer be posted with PC/Mac image compression settings. It's simply too big for most phones and mobile devices. So there will only be one version slightly more compressed to better work on mobile devices.

Happy playing!
Darkhound

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island update to 0.4.5.1 has been released

Hi guys and gals,
the first bug fix update for 0.4.5.x has been released.

This is an update to the version 0.4.5.1 (PC, Mac, Linux only).
The update works only on version 0.4.5.0.

In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.4.5.0 (PC, Mac, Linux) from the links on my main patreon page (see about tab):

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Please download the update to 0.4.5.1 (PC, Mac, Linux) from the file attached to this post, or from one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the sub folder named "game" inside the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:
\Contents\Resources\autorun\game

Extract the content of the zip file into the "game" folder mentioned above.

Please check this post to get information about bugs that have been fixed since 0.4.5.0

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
In some 'replay modes' ( 1720350525186.png ) the image of the girl with the last interaction stays put in front of it.
1720350433163.png
Should that be happening?

4.00 star(s) 217 Votes