May 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "B:\Patreon\darkhound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "B:\Patreon\darkhound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "B:\Patreon\darkhound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "B:\Patreon\darkhound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 810, in script call
&������x��Y˼��������i���j�#�C!��������P���Zq�8Z�{�@���ݏ\
File "game/appointments.rpyc", line 484, in script
���m,�0�b� ��t���� v�J r5�H<ِ`�ɉ,�Ta��HXv5('k��v�a��O��V���9-����}�{���Cq_!i�
File "B:\Patreon\darkhound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "B:\Patreon\darkhound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.5.1
Wed Mar 13 14:26:10 2019

Nov 1, 2017
Can anyone post, please, a 0.1.4.8 save file, cause when i'm at the nightbar with Renee, and click on her, the game "crashes", or better, i can´t click on nothing, not even actions or go to another place, and not even with the 0.1.5.1 bugfix.
Thanks

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "B:\Patreon\darkhound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "B:\Patreon\darkhound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "B:\Patreon\darkhound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
File "B:\Patreon\darkhound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "B:\Patreon\darkhound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
File "B:\Patreon\darkhound1\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.5.1
-->
And for further use before asking:
How To Search In F95Zone or Desire Will Be Angry GIF.gif

Reactions: Jack-O and Bantry

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.6 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.5.0 release.
0.1.5.2 beta will need 0.1.5 base files and it will include everything from 0.1.5.1 beta with all content addons and bug fixes.
The next release is 0.1.5.2 beta which will be an incremental update!
It includes some bug fixes and new content!
The update from 0.1.5.0 to 0.1.6 has 0 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content
  • Groping has been added to the "special" achievements. Also updating the special images will no longer reset them (like with the 0.1.5.1 update) --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes
  • Jennifer's gym scene achievements have been changed to multi image format --> will be part of 0.1.5.2 beta
Bug fixes
  • In the "guess who" minigame the following error can occur: IOError: Couldn't find file 'appointments/Amy/Amy_dinner9_face.jpg' --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
  • ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end' --> Accidentially an old file got into the update to 0.1.5.1. Sorry for that. You can download the quick fix file "appointments.rpyc" attached to this post to get rid of the error --> will be fixed with 0.1.5.2 beta
  • ScriptError: could not find label 'change_pl_max_affection' --> has been fixed with 0.1.5.1
  • Delizia won't actually do the 72 hour doctor scene, she just tells you to have one of the others do it --> has been fixed with 0.1.5.1
  • AttributeError: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'talkl' --> has been fixed with 0.1.5.1
  • Yumiko still has a placeholder to visit her room --> has been fixed with 0.1.5.1
  • If you've already played Hot Shots with one girl and then ask another the same night they say 'You've already played. Let's do something else.' but after they say this you can't choose any options. You have to rollback to get the options to hightlight again --> has been fixed with 0.1.5.1
  • App to change pictures in the frame set the wrong image to the picture frame --> has been fixed with 0.1.5.1

Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.5.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:

0.1.5.2 beta --> no idea yet

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Can anyone post, please, a 0.1.4.8 save file, cause when i'm at the nightbar with Renee, and click on her, the game "crashes", or better, i can´t click on nothing, not even actions or go to another place, and not even with the 0.1.5.1 bugfix.
Thanks
I was about to post what @partanen posted!(y)

And for the save:
Don't forget to thank @jikorde for that complete set.;)

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.5.1
Seriously?!?!?!?!? On the previous page the developer already discussed this and posted a link to the 'Hotfix'.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hope The dev Darkhound will make some Sex Scene Gallery on Phone or in Menu.
so not need save too many savegame to save all sexscene or hot scene lol.

Plus any cgance to make add new girl?

Reactions: UraN82

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hope The dev Darkhound will make some Sex Scene Gallery on Phone or in Menu.
so not need save too many savegame to save all sexscene or hot scene lol.

Plus any cgance to make add new girl?
You know that what you're asking for already exists on the phone. Access the app to see all character specific data (it's the first on the phone). After you clicked on a girl, in the top right corner you have an icon "Dispay progress/achievements".
There won't be any new girls in the near future.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
after update, "speacial actions for flashing breast or gropng sceens" blow and looks like only one exsist - but notthing.

if i see one of action then work well.

but if some girl changing her reception outfit, how can i get "before reception outfit" sceen?
For the reception outfit you can use this command, open the dev console ( shit+O ) and type in
girl_name.receptionwear = 0 ( normal outfit ) or 1 ( sexy ).
girl_name = name of the girl without cap ( yvette, natasha etc ).

Reactions: brianiac

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
You know that what you're asking for already exists on the phone. Access the app to see all character specific data (it's the first on the phone). After you clicked on a girl, in the top right corner you have an icon "Dispay progress/achievements".
There won't be any new girls in the near future.
No that..its just pics..i am talk about complete anime sex scene,tease scene etc on Gallery scene like Sisterly Lust or Dreams of Desire. BTW okay with no new girl lucky yhese girls is super hot boobs girls :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No that..its just pics..i am talk about complete anime sex scene,tease scene etc on Gallery scene like Sisterly Lust or Dreams of Desire. BTW okay with no new girl lucky yhese girls is super hot boobs girls :)
If you are just looking for the animations, I would suggest doing a search for unren.bat within F95Zone. Download and run it and you'll have all the CG's as well as the animations. Might not be as convenient as brining them up on your phone within the game, but you can watch them over and over again.

Reactions: Baxonius
Jul 14, 2017
If you are just looking for the animations, I would suggest doing a search for unren.bat within F95Zone. Download and run it and you'll have all the CG's as well as the animations. Might not be as convenient as brining them up on your phone within the game, but you can watch them over and over again.
Using that unren.bat doesn't work because of Renee. He coded her name in non-ascii characters which trips up the unren program and stops it from extracting the cg's. Ive tried it several times and cant get it to extract.

Jun 4, 2017
@darkhound1, I just had Yvette's midnight visit pop up, and it occurred to me--now that I'm in the new room, that doesn't make as much sense. It's not a huge deal, but if it's not already on your list of things for down the road, it would be neat at some point to have a second version of that scene with the new room.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Using that unren.bat doesn't work because of Renee. He coded her name in non-ascii characters which trips up the unren program and stops it from extracting the cg's. Ive tried it several times and cant get it to extract.
Odd, I extracted her pictures just fine, which Renée scenes are you missing when using unren ?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1, I just had Yvette's midnight visit pop up, and it occurred to me--now that I'm in the new room, that doesn't make as much sense. It's not a huge deal, but if it's not already on your list of things for down the road, it would be neat at some point to have a second version of that scene with the new room.
I will adjust the dialoge a bit to make more sense and explain why they sleep in his old room. I won't create the scene another time or limit it to the time whne you still have your old room.

Reactions: brianiac
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes