BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
The game is brilliant and is lots of fun, the girls are hot and there is everything for different tastes. The only problem i have with the game is that the hair styles are not that good, I think hair is one of the things that feminizes women and make them look prettier, but most of the games like this just dont focus on the hair i mean wtf are aly faye and alices hair styles? Pls change that darkhound. Jessica has really nice hair. Plus there should be more clothing options for the women in the game aswell. I know my opinion doesnt matter that much cuz people just want to fap to your content but i see it as an art it should be as fucking beautiful as possible. i think your game is one of the best there is and best of luck for the future.

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
every time I do the Yvette posing scene in the beach, I fail the love/affection check even though I've maxed out both. Is this a bug?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
every time I do the Yvette posing scene in the beach, I fail the love/affection check even though I've maxed out both. Is this a bug?
Her love/affection is maxed or is yours? How did you max out both? Need a little more information, before trying to provide an answer.

Reactions: soulreaper777

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I got Yvette's love and affection for me stats to 100, which I think is the max
Yes, those are the max. Now how did you get them to those levels? The mod, cheat codes, grinding? As it says in the Guide, overuse of the mod or cheat codes can Bork the game. If her stats are maxed and you keep getting a love/affection failed message at the top of the screen, something is off.

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
View attachment 320495

Mercedes on lifeguard duty (0.1.7 preview)

Hello my friends,
this is probably the last post before my holidays starting on Friday.
Since I'll be on a safari, I won't be able to answer much during the 2 weeks, if anything at all.

It seems Mercedes managed to hide the whistle :)
Since it was hanging out in the sun for some time, it's probably a bit hot.
Not sure you will get this image already with 0.1.7. There are already so many unfinished scenes and events, so that it might have to wait a bit.

In any case, I hope you enjoy the preview.
darkhound1
I would try find that whistle

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
So... Wow. 492 pages, search doesn't exactly work very well.

I tried to trigger the pool event with Aly. It gave me dialogue in random order, with numerous repeats before the next choice, and I never got the even triggered. It was really glitchy. Anything I can do differently? Is there a patch I need?

"Grindy" doesn't do this game justice. Day 12 just to get a BJ, and that's IDK how many hours of playing. That said, even though I'm not big on dating sims or the art style, I'd still call it more fun than painful.

RichyCapy Talk to her with pos interaction until her affection is at least 40. Yvette is the one I got the BJ scene from. Of course, I picked her to come to the island originally, so that might have something to do with it; but my other issue is numerous girls with maxed lust, affection, etc, and trying to find triggers or get them to work.

Sidebar: I like the mechanics, but they don't seem to mean much on their own. It's kind of annoying, but eh... for the rest of what the game offers, it's not exactly a deal breaker.

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Search works just fine as usual. But some people have saved you from the burden of it by making a 'walkthrough'. Which you'll find if you bother to read only one single page of this thread. Well, actually reading only one post is actually needed. I recommend starting reading from first page of this thread. Bu-uu-t, I wouldn't touch that kind of finding-it-yourself-fun ruiners like 'walkthrough'. Try first reading all texts in game. Read texts again. Read until you understand what's said. And look for red and green colour when you talk to someone or try do something, it'll indicate something very important. So, don't get stuck admiring the shapes of the scenery as charmingly rolling as it is most of the time but look up too...;D

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So... Wow. 492 pages, search doesn't exactly work very well.

"Grindy" doesn't do this game justice. Day 12 just to get a BJ, and that's IDK how many hours of playing. That said, even though I'm not big on dating sims or the art style, I'd still call it more fun than painful.

Sidebar: I like the mechanics, but they don't seem to mean much on their own. It's kind of annoying, but eh... for the rest of what the game offers, it's not exactly a deal breaker.
Search works just fine as usual. But some people have saved you from the burden of it by making a 'walkthrough'. Which you'll find if you bother to read only one single page of this thread. Well, actually reading only one post is actually needed. I recommend starting reading from first page of this thread. Bu-uu-t, I wouldn't touch that kind of finding-it-yourself-fun ruiners like 'walkthrough'. Try first reading all texts in game. Read texts again. Read until you understand what's said. And look for red and green colour when you talk to someone or try do something, it'll indicate something very important. So, don't get stuck admiring the shapes of the scenery as charmingly rolling as it is most of the time but look up too...;D
To follow up partanen's post, Search works fine providing you are using it correctly. There have been posts with an animated GIF showing you exactly how to use it. Also, there is a Guide, which shows you the same information as well as explaining the various ways to reduce the 'Grind'. Now if you want something to 'Hold your hand and explain ever step in detail' look for Puppet Master's FAQ.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018

It's kinda hard to understand the text, when it's "in random order, with numerous repeats" and doesn't make any sense. So far it's the only scene that's happened on; the rest worked fine, which is why I asked.

And I have the guide open in another tab, but I can't see how that would help with a glitched scene. Plus, searching 492 pages down to 60+ isn't exactly the most helpful. Sometimes you get to a point where it's much more efficient to swallow your pride and ask a question.

You sound like you need a hug. Or you're just a really big fan of assuming things that you don't need to.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It's kinda hard to understand the text, when it's "in random order, with numerous repeats" and doesn't make any sense. So far it's the only scene that's happened on; the rest worked fine, which is why I asked.

And I have the guide open in another tab, but I can't see how that would help with a glitched scene. Plus, searching 492 pages down to 60+ isn't exactly the most helpful. Sometimes you get to a point where it's much more efficient to swallow your pride and ask a question.

You sound like you need a hug. Or you're just a really big fan of assuming things that you don't need to.
You're talking about Aly posing for you at the pool, right ?
Note that for the topless scene you need to do Aly teen pic quest first.
For the other scenes there is no pre requisite, I just tried with a new game. Aly is alone at the pool in her blue or skimpy bikini, I ask her to pose and the scene(s) unfold ( you may ask her if she can do a butt pose, you can also have a closer look at the tits ).

PS : I don't understand what you mean by numerous repeat and random order, I don't have any trouble/glitch with her dialogues at the pool.

EDIT : also make sure that Aly is full love/affection, just in case..

Aly-pool.jpg

Last edited:

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
You're talking about Aly posing for you at the pool, right ?
Note that for the topless scene you need to do Aly teen pic quest first.
For the other scenes there is no pre requisite, I just tried with a new game. Aly is alone at the pool in her blue or skimpy bikini, I ask her to pose and the scene(s) unfold ( you may ask her if she can do a butt pose, you can also have a closer look at the tits ).

PS : I don't understand what you mean by numerous repeat and random order, I don't have any trouble/glitch with her dialogues at the pool.

EDIT : also make sure that Aly is full love/affection, just in case..

View attachment 321990
Yes, though the question was asked more because the issue with the scene than hitting the plot flag.

How can I explain this... Imagine each piece of dialogue is an index card, that should only exist once and play in a certain order. Now make duplicates of a bunch, shuffle it and play that. Still not sure that's best description, but that's the best I've got.

It could simply be that with all the saves/loads/reloads it got confused and I just needed to restart the program. I'll give it another go later and if it happens again, I'll try to record it.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yes, though the question was asked more because the issue with the scene than hitting the plot flag.

How can I explain this... Imagine each piece of dialogue is an index card, that should only exist once and play in a certain order. Now make duplicates of a bunch, shuffle it and play that. Still not sure that's best description, but that's the best I've got.

It could simply be that with all the saves/loads/reloads it got confused and I just needed to restart the program. I'll give it another go later and if it happens again, I'll try to record it.
I could check myself if you don't mind giving your save.
Loading/reloading/etc should not have this effect, I do that a lot and never had an issue.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
I could check myself if you don't mind giving your save.
Loading/reloading/etc should not have this effect, I do that a lot and never had an issue.
I appreciate it, but apparently the save I thought I needed was a different one and I overwrote the one I needed like an idiot. If no one else has said anything, it's likely just me. My luck tends to work that way anyway. I'm the poster child for "you can do everything right and still get f'ed in a way you don't like." lol

Either way, I'm thinking about restarting the whole spiel since the checks are almost all geared a certain way and I'm not big on cheating unless I'm bored or something is inherently broken.

Apologies for wasting your time.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Either way, I'm thinking about restarting the whole spiel since the checks are almost all geared a certain way and I'm not big on cheating unless I'm bored or something is inherently broken.
Entirely your decision, but if it was me, I would wait until the next update (0.1.7.0) is released in a few weeks to start a new game. The beginning of the game is being redesigned with some new opening scenes, etc. Read more about it here:

Reactions: junior366

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Damn Mercedes is another girl soiled by tan lines. I've done a ton of looking but i can't find any pictures of Miriam that arent behind a paywall. Anyone got a screenshot?

Reactions: brianiac

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Damn Mercedes is another girl soiled by tan lines. I've done a ton of looking but i can't find any pictures of Miriam that arent behind a paywall. Anyone got a screenshot?
Search for sister to find a picture of both the girls posing from darkhound. If you don't like Mercedes then you won't like Miriam though, they're basically twins with different hair colors.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
There you go.
I would not say "soiled by tan lines" but I am not a fan of tan lines either.
Anyways, her thick body, huge boobs and abs will make for the tan lines :)

Merian_lifeguard1.jpg

Merian_lifeguard6.jpg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes