light03

Feb 26, 2018
I'm sure there are plenty of other games you can play.
Sure. I never wanted to offend anyone, I always respected the developer for his dedicated work and regular updates. The game has beautiful models and I think gameplay is ideal. But, I have been playing for a year and the truth is very tired of the monotonous sex scenes. Vanila is boring. :) I'm always looking for something bolder.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
How about an evening wear competition. Darkhound1 likes to design new clothes for the girls. Each girl could come down the night bar's stairway in one of her regular dresses. When a girl loses, she gets a new "Can I help with anything?" option under the "Other Conversations" button. She could say, "I know I could win the fashion contest if only I had a new outfit." The PC could then buy her a new gown.
In fact, this could be tried with the Best Butts contest first. She loses, gets a new "Can I help with anything?" option under the "Other Conversations" button. She asks for a new swimsuit designed by Jennifer so she can win the Best Butt contest. Then the PC buys it for her. She only wears the new suit for the Best Butt contest. New quests become possible while spicing up the Best Butt contest for about four new renders per girl.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
How do you change the "profile picture" of the girls now?
What I think you want is found in the phone. Go to the menu in the top left of the phone. Choose the report card to bring up the girl's stats page. There's a button on that page in the lower left of the phone of a camera with a rotate symbol inside it. When you click on that button, you get a new image for the girl. However, you can only choose from images you have already seen.
Instead of an evening wear contest, a lingerie contest could be used instead. Then when you go to visit a girl at night, she could give you a 360 degree view of the new lingerie, but otherwise the new lingerie wouldn't be seen or have to be rendered into intimate actions etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Bantry
Do you know if Faye's weightlifting scene unlocks the gym shower as well as her pull-ups scene?
It was supposed to be added in 1.8, but I haven't updated the FAQ yet since I haven't verified it yet.
Also, do we have a definite answer on whether or not the new room has to be unlocked first?
I don't think it does.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes