DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for reading. And now you can start complaining or screaming :)
Darkhound
Dear darkhound1,

Life is like an RPG.

The noises you hear are not a good sign
The deformed beings looking at you are not your friends
That over there is called a skull, it is not a decoration
You should run

DuckSwim

ps. I'd sell you an escape pod but there was only room for 4 persons, the other 3 looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a bit tight in there but I am ok with that.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
From the Developer's Patreon page.
With regards to the new game mechanics that darkhound1 will be implementing as previously posted.

1) Better game balancing / improvement of "grind feeling"
Early game play is a bit boring and repetitive.
There are too many talk about options with generic content where most of you probably just mindlessly click through without reading them

What is mainly needed are good ideas for quests that are love and/or affection related. The ideas/quests ideally should fit these criteria:
- they fit/work with the character in question (starting with Amy)
- they don't require a lot of work and/or new renders (this will not always be feasible)
- they take some time to complete and the difficulty matches the reward (e.g. getting love max to 100 should be harder than getting affection max to 50)
- they should not be boring and repetitive (reusing some stuff for different girls is okay, or it will be too much)

Please read and re-read the above a couple dozen times before mindlessly posting what fetish you want to see. (I added the last sentence myself)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Some final words:
With a high probability this will mean that there won't be a version 0.1.8.3, because adding all the necessary quests and making sure you can still use and play with Amy will take a lot of time.
Thanks for reading. And now you can start complaining or screaming :)
Darkhound
1568583640758.png

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How can I see the 13th picture? Doesn't it appear in the room as a binocular?
You need to buy the high tech binocular from the store and then on Monday or Thursday at 9:00 go out on the balcony of the new room. Enjoy the view.

Don Nelki

Sep 8, 2019
Hi there somebody can help me to fuck lacey?
I try to do poledance for me and i came in my pamts :-D
At the beach we were distrubing by the lihfeguard lol

How to get her?
hahhahah

Jul 28, 2019
GET IN THERE!

If you want the whole set of screenshots, I have them!

;) (y)

P.S. I know I know about the day number. Some of the RNG in the game hasn't been great. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
Someone have a full save to share? Lost my last save few days ago... I didn't find save in the post ^^

Jul 28, 2019
Apart from the Personal and Soft Questions in Yumiko's HotShots, is there a way to get the ages via console command?

It took long enough getting the Personal or Soft question on the wheel and then getting the 1 in 10 chance of the sub-question being 'What is her age?'

Isn't there like a simple console command like:

'amy.age_unlock'=True or something?

Thanks,

Compo.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Is it too much for asking some "basic feature" almost every girls has ? I'm just want a "playing in pool" feature for Aly and Faye coz I don't understand why their don't have it
And I just want Natasha's quest is playable , coz look like that quest is forgotten

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
They don't have it because Darkhound is a one man team and can't do everything at once.
They have other features that other girls don't have.
Natasha quest isn't forgotten, it was postponed because of the stat system rework.

Jul 28, 2019
Apart from the Personal and Soft Questions in Yumiko's HotShots, is there a way to get the ages via console command?

It took long enough getting the Personal or Soft question on the wheel and then getting the 1 in 10 chance of the sub-question being 'What is her age?'

Isn't there like a simple console command like:

'amy.age_unlock'=True or something?

Thanks,

Compo.
CRACKED IT!

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes