Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can anybody give some pointers on how trigger the talk between Amy and Jennifer to unlock arm wrestling? Amy is wearing skimpy outfit and on the quest it says that i should now wait for them to talk. I've tried about 30 times and still no luck.. is it RNG or am i missing somthing (certain timestamp/them alone)?
Happens in the nightbar. Have you tried talking with Amy and inviting her to meet you at the nightbar? Try different times. Not required to my knowledge, but finding Amy by herself alone might help.

thiesen88

Jul 25, 2017
Happens in the nightbar. Have you tried talking with Amy and inviting her to meet you at the nightbar? Try different times. Not required to my knowledge, but finding Amy by herself alone might help.
I already got her there alone with no luck.. Did you already get it and how did it happen for you?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do I raise Amy's affection and love past 90? they don't want to increase to the max no matter what I do, everything just says "you raised to the max!" and it's 90/90
Amy's stats of 'Affection' and 'Love' are reset with this update to 50 and 35 respectfully. You must complete the various quests to raise them and unlock other scenes/events. There is no cheat code or mod that will do it.

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I already got her there alone with no luck.. Did you already get it and how did it happen for you?
I walked into the nightbar and the two were sitting at the bar talking. I had also completed almost all other quests. If you walk in and they aren't sitting at the bar together talking, leave and come back later. There is no specific amount of talking to either of them in the bar that will trigger it.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Amy's stats of 'Affection' and 'Love' are reset with this update to 50 and 35 respectfully. You must complete the various quests to raise them and unlock other scenes/events. There is no cheat code or mod that will do it.
I know, just everything I do doesn't raise it. I did the 4 gym workouts and didn't raise it, all I have left with her is to get to 100 affection and love, so what other things? tried dates, walks, gifts, bar stuff etc

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I know, just everything I do doesn't raise it. I did the 4 gym workouts and didn't raise it, all I have left with her is to get to 100 affection and love, so what other things? tried dates, walks, gifts, bar stuff etc
So you haven't arm wrestled yet or learned to give massages and given Amy a massage? Gifts? Have you given her an orange rose yet? Protein shakes? New dress? There are a lot more quests with Amy than just working out with her four (4) times.

Just as a side note, Amy's stats when I completed everything were Affection = 100 and Love = 75.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Amy/Jennifer talk trigger whens you go to the nightbar at 22H00 (Amy in super sexy outfit). If it doesn't, you must probably advance the Amy gym/massage quests.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do i trigger the new Natasha event? i am lost
Already answered a few pages back. You can't do anything specific to trigger it other than have Natasha on the island and be in your room at night. You do NOT have to close the bar down. Other than that, wait and see who visits you. Might be Yvette, might be Renee, or it may be Natasha.

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
the poker-mini(?)-game might break my love for this game... I'm here to fap an sometimes play some poker, but these pokergames are faaaaar to timeconsuming...

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Already answered a few pages back. You can't do anything specific to trigger it other than have Natasha on the island and be in your room at night. You do NOT have to close the bar down. Other than that, wait and see who visits you. Might be Yvette, might be Renee, or it may be Natasha.
just noticed I have visit her in her room when I have 30 love which I have but nothing is triggering anything new when I go, just the same old conversation

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how do I raise the looks skill ?
the poker-mini(?)-game might break my love for this game... I'm here to fap an sometimes play some poker, but these pokergames are faaaaar to timeconsuming...
Have you tried SEARCHING for the answer to your questions?

f95-search.gif

No need to answer as we all know you haven't. Had you done a simple search you would know there are specific console 'cheat codes' which you can enter to raise your looks and guarantee you win in poker in less than 5 minutes.

Reactions: ProphetofLogik

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Natasha new quest, she has to be on the island, nothing more, go to sleep and there is a chance she will come visit you. Just in case, trigger again the scene where you catch her topless at the gym in the evening.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Must be really random them, tried just about every hour, late she gets mad at around dinner just gives me the 2 regular conversations
You do know that Amy has a step-sister, (Alice). Have you tired talking with her? Have you tried scheduling a meeting with Amy in the gym? I don't know how far along you are in the game, so I'm guessing. However, I suspect you haven't done the two things I mentioned above.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
You do know that Amy has a step-sister, (Alice). Have you tired talking with her? Have you tried scheduling a meeting with Amy in the gym? I don't know how far along you are in the game, so I'm guessing. However, I suspect you haven't done the two things I mentioned above.
Haven't talked to Alice in this version but I did go the gym with Amy(finishing the 4 workout quest)
I'll just keep trying to visit her

ksko

Dec 20, 2017
I'm having a problem some people mentioned before for Amy where I can't get the arm wrestling conversation to take place. I've done the four workouts quest, gotten her the custom workout clothes, got her the apple protein shake, learned how to massage and did three massages with her. Right now, when I hover over the quest, it says I need to raise raise Amy's love to 75 and let her wear her skimpy nightwear. Both criteria are met, yet when she and Jennifer are at the bar alone, nothing happens. I've tried on probably 20 nights at this point. What should I do to progress?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes