Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
Does anyone know specific criteria in order to trigger the underground? I've been running at beach for 2 weeks now and I'm at 117 days. So I must have missed something. I would appreciate any help and yes.. I've checked companion guide.. no such luck..

sascuash00

May 1, 2020
Does anyone know specific criteria in order to trigger the underground? I've been running at beach for 2 weeks now and I'm at 117 days. So I must have missed something. I would appreciate any help and yes.. I've checked companion guide.. no such luck..
try to do it at 1 pm, save before you start and if you see a coconut in front of you that's it, if you don't see it, load and try again.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
uhm.. that's kind of not possible due 12.30 to 14.00 I'm unable to run, due too hot to run
Sorry, that doesn't make any sense. I don't recall the game's weather, other than rain, affecting any of the available actions. Are you saying the game is actually giving you a response of, 'Action Unavailable' due to it being too hot to run?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Sorry, that doesn't make any sense. I don't recall the game's weather, other than rain, affecting any of the available actions. Are you saying the game is actually giving you a response of, 'Action Unavailable' due to it being too hot to run?
Yes, in the afternoon it won't let you run because it is too hot, but you wouldn't know because in the afternoon you are drinking coffee and eating power bars, but I digress!
Taken from the companion guide:

Here are the steps that will trigger the lab event. Take a jog before noon. Mine triggered at 10:30am. You get blinded by the bright midday sun (Stupid Sun!!) Mercedes strength quest has to been finished. (Please see Mercedes walk though for details. Gym Event) Mercedes and Miriam relationship quest have been advanced far enough. I’d guess affection at least 80 to be safe. Lab itself is pretty much a read along event. No wrong answers. All achievements are automatic and backstory events of Daniela and Sara are added. A certain Platinum blonde will definitely make you feel better with her get well gift.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yes, in the afternoon it won't let you run because it is too hot, but you wouldn't know because in the afternoon you are drinking coffee and eating power bars, but I digress!
Taken from the companion guide:

Here are the steps that will trigger the lab event. Take a jog before noon. Mine triggered at 10:30am. You get blinded by the bright midday sun (Stupid Sun!!) Mercedes strength quest has to been finished. (Please see Mercedes walk though for details. Gym Event) Mercedes and Miriam relationship quest have been advanced far enough. I’d guess affection at least 80 to be safe. Lab itself is pretty much a read along event. No wrong answers. All achievements are automatic and backstory events of Daniela and Sara are added. A certain Platinum blonde will definitely make you feel better with her get well gift.
And when you return from the lab all the girls want to talk about it with you, even those who never have been to the Island before, but somehow know all about it. :D

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Hi everyone! I am having a really hard time (impossible time) of getting Amy's love to 100. I have completed all of the subquest items (it says subquest has been fulfilled on the tasks page) and I have got her 5+ gold trophies every week but she never sends me the invite to meet her in her room.

Does anyone know a way of triggering this invite? I have everything else at 100% except for Amy and don't feel like starting from scratch.

Thanks!
Your problem may be that there are two types of trophies: All Time (on the top level) and Weekly (on the lower level). It's easy to confuse the two, and if she asked for All Time trophies, this can be harder to achieve. You may have to send a girl with a lot of trophies home to make Amy #1. Your phone has a quest page which will help. Turn hints on and hover your mouse over the list. It will tell you how many trophies you have. If you have achieved this, it will tell you to wait for Amy's invite.
If you are waiting for the invite, maybe spend more time in your room to make yourself available.
Hope that helps.

IhauLegend

Apr 30, 2020
Typically when a game plays once and then doesn't open again it is a 'Persistent' file issue. Granted, the 'Game Fix' on the first page of this thread is for Windows users, but by using the 'Search' function provided by F95Zone, one of the results returned for this thread is - https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-5-1-darkhound1.3782/post-7190810
Hopefully it will help you.
Thank you so much for replying!!!! However, is there a possible walkthrough on how to do this, because I searched everywhere in the Ren.Py file but there's no "config. save directory" anywhere?

IhauLegend

Apr 30, 2020
Thank you! Any suggested fixes for the issue I had with my mac and the game quitting before it even opens up and then getting an error message saying "The file can’t be found." I haven't been able to find a solutions and have been wanting to play again for months now:(
Did anyone fix ur issue or does it persist?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Where does Ren'Py store my save games and persistent data?

YOURNAME stands for your username in Windows.

Windows:
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023

Mac OS X:
~/Library/RenPy/Island-1499865023

Linux/Other:
~/.renpy/Island-1499865023

And the persistent file is also in the save file location of the folder you installed your game:
HolidayIsland\game\saves

gamal_ahmed

Oct 28, 2020
I have completed all the tasks in the last update and so far I have not completed the tasks of Mercedes. Is there a schedule for Mercedes? Please advise and help in completing this task Discovering Mercedes in the gym

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have completed all the tasks in the last update and so far I have not completed the tasks of Mercedes. Is there a schedule for Mercedes? Please advise and help in completing this task Discovering Mercedes in the gym
She's in the gyn at night maybe once a week when the bar closes. Can't hurt to take a detour there on the way to your room. If you have her subdermal, you can check where she is. If gym shows up just go there. Have a protein shake with you.

IhauLegend

Apr 30, 2020
Where does Ren'Py store my save games and persistent data?

YOURNAME stands for your username in Windows.

Windows:
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023

Mac OS X:
~/Library/RenPy/Island-1499865023

Linux/Other:
~/.renpy/Island-1499865023

And the persistent file is also in the save file location of the folder you installed your game:
HolidayIsland\game\saves
Do I have to download a RenPy launcher to see the Renpy Library?

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
I updated to 0.3.5.1 (I installed the update onto 0.3.1) & it works partly.
But when I tried to use the phone I get an "uncaught exception" error.
Traceback attached (I hope) It seems there is 1 (or more) files missing
Please advise

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Safe at Home

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Aly_workout_weightlifting5_swim2.jpg

Aly_workout_weightlifting2_swim1.jpg Aly_workout_weightlifting4_swim0.jpg

Aly's new bench pressing scene (0.3.6 preview)

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing okay in these troubled times.
Today I have some previews from Aly's new bench pressing workout scene. It will replace the existing scene, but hasn't much in common with the old one any more.
It's very much extended and will also have special parts that only Aly will have.
If all goes well between the MC and Aly, the scene ends in the gym shower.
The workout scene will have about 45 images and a smooth animation.
If you make it to the shower with her, you will get another 20 images and an animations sequence.
Enjoy the preview,

Darkhound

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0360.jpg

Version 0.3.6 - development news (updated 25. of April 2022)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.6).​
You can see the main focus for the next update in the above image. The third area of the image will be filled later on.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.5.0.
The next main release is 0.3.6 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
An incremental update to 0.3.5.1 will be released soon for Windows, Linux and Mac. Also a full update for Android version 0.3.5.1 will be released soon.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.5.0 to 0.3.6.0 has:
211 additional renders, videos or sound files
34 updated renders

New features and content
  • The MC chats some more with Mia, before he says goodbye and Sara takes him back to the surface --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Sara takes a blood sample from the MC --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • The MC chats with Mia and gets a MRI for his ankle --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Daniela does a MRI on Mia and the MC meets Mia for the first time --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Sara picks up the MC at his room for a checkup on his ankle --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Aly gets a workout shower scene with a happy ending for the MC --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a remade and very much improved workout bench press scene with three achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Delizia gets new sperm congestion problem scenes for both of her nurse outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • You will be able to ask Yvette to go to the sauna with you. She will get a short walk to and enter the sauna sequence. --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Yvette gets new high res character sprites for her swimwear, including emotions --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Bug fixes
  • Alice breast type still showed unknown after a walk on the beach with her --> will be fixed with 0.3.6.0
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.3.6.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:

0.3.6.0 --> no idea yet

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes