davv

May 13, 2017
Monsieur X is far more experienced than I, but I am curious as to what you mean when you say the game just sticks and you have to force it close. In other words, when you click on Yvette's cute face nothing at all happens? Or does the game start, but not advance?
When I go to play it starts but when you get to the selection of the type of girl you want the image is pasted and it no longer lets you continue and I have to close it and start again to see if it does the same but if it remains the same

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
When I go to play it starts but when you get to the selection of the type of girl you want the image is pasted and it no longer lets you continue and I have to close it and start again to see if it does the same but if it remains the same
No clue on that one without at traceback, but it sounds like a hardware problem. Is this your first time playing the game or are you trying to update and continue from a previous install?

davv

May 13, 2017
No clue on that one without at traceback, but it sounds like a hardware problem. Is this your first time playing the game or are you trying to update and continue from a previous install?
the truth is I downloaded it in its previous updates to play it but it has done the same to me and I thought there would be some problem with the update so I deleted it and wait for another one to come out but it remains the same

davv

May 13, 2017
[QUOTE = "Bantry, publicación: 5519424, miembro: 259975"]
¿En qué tipo de sistema o dispositivo estás intentando jugar?
[/CITA]
ventana

davv

May 13, 2017
the game is constantly crashing and I have to force it to close

Sorry to keep bothering you but I am sending you the file you mention

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry to keep bothering you but I am sending you the file you mention
It looks like your laptop does not have enough capabilities to run the game. The last line that says 'Out of Memory' is the biggest clue, that is the issue and causes the game to freeze.

davv

May 13, 2017
It looks like your laptop does not have enough capabilities to run the game. The last line that says 'Out of Memory' is the biggest clue, that is the issue and causes the game to freeze.
here it refers to without memory it refers to the Ram or to the Storage memory because if it is from Ram I have 12 or to disk I have a Tera

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Interesting thing happened. I couldn't get Joy to have sex with me instead of giving me a girl's wish.
I was going to post here asking how to do it.
Then I thought, "Maybe it's in the Guide!"
I looked up Joy, and there it was!
It's almost like they knew what I was going to ask before I asked it.
Thanks guys, and remember everybody, check the guide first!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ok.
Update the game to the last version first ; 0.2.3.2 ( check the links in the front post).
If it doesn't solve anything, try that : where you installed the game, created an empty text file named use_fixed_resolution_720.txt ( if you have known files extension hidden, just name it use_fixed_resolution_720 ).
@davv - Just try what Monsieur X suggested
I'm 99% sure it will solve your problem. Your game crashes, because your GPU cannot handle auto switching the game resolution for whatever reason.
Having a file named "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt " in the folder named "game" will switch that function off.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Interesting idea... but speaking for myself and not Darkhound (he may reply himself with his own explanation)...
It is very unlikely to happen.

It would require him to give out all the assets and details for all the created content to other people.
(DuckSwim and his renders of FanArt, are the only that could be considered acceptable, but he has even said they are a close likeness to the actual images)
Yes. by and large the case.

Reactions: junior366 and SiJa
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes