junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Yes, this information is clear from the OP.

Are you worried about our ability to read, or is there something deeper here?
The majority of us have been here for quite a while, darkhound1 may have reached a small snag with the lab update, please remember he works on this ALL BY HIMSELF! I'm sure when he gets it figured out, it's gonna be awesome, but we aren't gonna rush his @$$! If you wanna rush him, go ahead, but please know now that you are in the minority, and that's not a good place to be!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 1142094
Thank you very much. Since it was really a pleasure to read your comment, I will try to give you some information about the girls, especially the ones that do not have extremely big breasts.
  • First one that comes to mind is Lacey, since she's the girl with the smallest breasts of all the island girls (not counting Sara, the lab asistant who will be introduced with 0.3.0). Lacey doesn#t have a lot of content compared to the other girls.
  • Then we have Delizia and Brenda who are also still moderate in breast size. Brenda has dark skin and Delizia is probably the oldest looking girl of all teh island girls. Although they don#t have as much content as the very popular girls, they already have a lot of scenes and also a sex scene.
  • Next one in line is Jennifer. Already bigger than Delizia and Brenda, she's one of the special girls and the one with the most content (inlcuding a sex scene). Athletic looking but not overly muscular, she's one of the girls who is liked by big breast lovers and most others as well.
  • Then we have Joy who's the "mother" of the island. Well not really, but she's the boss behid the scenes. Bigger than Jennifer, but not yet super sized. In any case, you cannot "avoid" her, since she's fundamental to the game progress.
  • Then another special, an Asian girl named Yumiko. She works at the night bar and the beach bar and is the special girl who organizes the fun events at teh night bar. She's big, but not overly huge and in general has a wider body.
  • Then we have Renée and Amy. Both are athletic types. Amy is the girl with a complete affection and love quest line. Her breast size is already quite big, but still kind of "tolerable" for most. She's not your typical sweet next door kind of girl, but she has a lot of content (and I really like her - definitely in my top 3). Renée issomewhere between Brenda and Amy in breast size. She has an okay amount of content and is the "massage trainer" as well.
  • Not sticking to the size order for the last one, I still have to mention Yvette. She's a super sweet girl, sometimes a little shy and the sweatheart of all the island girls. She has huge breasts, but also wide hips and thighs to balance it. Even if you're not really into her right from the start, you shouldn't miss having her on the island. She's the undisputed number one girl in the rankings on patreon (and also among my personal top 3).
  • You probably won't really like any of the other girls. You could give Alice a second look, she's the "smallest" of the rest and although really big, she still has a kind of "balanced" look.
  • Stay away from Faye with her super sized M cups and also from Eva who is a typical tits on a stick girl. Same goes for Natasha who's mainly just big and much else. Then there are Heather, Desire and Jessica. All pretty big and all of them are among the top content girls.
  • Last regular girls to mention are Aly and Ivy. Both have a kind of special role. Aly is a girl with a little more flesh on her in general, making her breast size a little more believable. Still no one would call her thick (well, maybe Eva :) ). Ivy is the super strong muscle amazon and you probably don't like her at all. She has her moments and brings some funny situations to the island. I don't think anyone would really call her a beauty though.
  • Then we have two special girls, the M&M "twins" (well, they are not twins, but like like it). Their names are Miriam and Mercedes. They are resoponsible for island security and also patrol the beach and pool area to keep it safe. Both are really big and strong. Probably not really your thing.
Quick Ref.

1618417418125.png

- I reckon M&M at 38" in sheer mass punches above their G cup in terms of chest and thus impression of breast size, Same for Ivy.

Last edited:

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
darkhound1 ignore the following question if it is too personal!

Very simply put: where are you from?
I've often wondered what your mother tongue is while playing the game (I am Italian, btw, but I'm fluent in French, English, Spanish and Portuguese too), not because the dialogues aren't well written - they are infact pretty good - but because I can sometimes sense... how should I put it... an "accent" to them? It's like some of the sentences take a turn that to me would feel slightly more natural in another European language rather than English.

This is not a critique, btw, I find this "accent" quite charming (if it's even there... I might be completely wrong, maybe you're a native English speaker and I just suck at this lol), it's just pure curiosity :)

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
darkhound1 ignore the following question if it is too personal!

Very simply put: where are you from?
I've often wondered what your mother tongue is while playing the game (I am Italian, btw, but I'm fluent in French, English, Spanish and Portuguese too), not because the dialogues aren't well writtten - they are infact pretty good - but because I can sometimes sense... how should I put it... an "accent" to them? It's like some of the sentences take a turn that to me would feel slightly more natural in another European language rather than English.

This is not a critique, btw, I find this "accent" quite charming (if it's even there... I might be completely wrong, maybe you're a native English speaker and I just suck at this lol), it's just pure curiosity :)
You guessed right, he's from EU just not a country which you speak the tongue :)

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Ok, for all those waiting for the next update:
We'll be getting it on April 30!
Also, everyone who downloads will be getting, not one, but TWO FULL SAVES!

I personally guarantee the accuracy of this information!
However, the update will be delayed another month and no one will get any full saves
if anyone in this thread asks when the update will be ready.
So, stay quiet everyone... or else.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes