Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I'll just hv to wait for it to be ported on android been waiting for so long last version i played was 2 updates before this. Hit me up if a new android port pops out.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Couldn't find an answer searching here and is not in the guide, so... how do you trigger Yvette and Alice's new quests (the lingerie ones)?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'll just hv to wait for it to be ported on android been waiting for so long last version i played was 2 updates before this. Hit me up if a new android port pops out.
Guessing you missed this post by the Developer.

Holiday Island 0.3.0.0 beta has been released

Android version:

Since I can't release bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.3.0.x will be 0.3.0.1
If all goes as planned, it will be released in a couple of days. Thank you for your understanding.

Happy playing!
Darkhound
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-0-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-5849941

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Couldn't find an answer searching here and is not in the guide, so... how do you trigger Yvette and Alice's new quests (the lingerie ones)?
For Yvette have drink at the Night bar with her. She'll mention new lingerie.Then talk to bartender about. Get Yvette measures. Once you got those. Go to reception. They will find it for you and add it to your Shopping app. Gift it to her.
For Alice, add to see Joy about wishes and desires. Its a 50% chance to trigger. Before you see her SAVE. If she say nothing available reload to save until she mentions Alice. Now go talk to Alice about. Then talk to Jennifer in the bar. Alice cant be there. Then get Alices measurements, reception added to your shopping app. Gift it to her.

Last edited:

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Can I have a save? I need a save! Please, I'm begging for a complete save. Yes, I admit, I'm lazy and just want to fap to pretty pictures. Gimme a save!

Not to rain on anyone's parade of those constantly begging for saves, but Holiday Island is a sandbox game featuring completely non-linear gameplay. A sandbox is a style of game in which minimal character limitations are placed on the gamer, allowing the gamer to roam and change a virtual world at will. In contrast to a progression-style game, a sandbox game emphasizes roaming and allows the gamer to select tasks. Instead of featuring segmented areas or numbered levels, a sandbox game usually occurs in a “world” to which the gamer has full access from start to finish. Sandbox games can include structured elements – such as mini-games, tasks, submissions and storylines – that may be ignored by gamers. For this reason, tasks and side missions usually follow a progression, where tasks are unlocked upon successful task completion.

In other words a 'Save' will not help you as many of the scenes/events/appointments do not repeat. You could have a complete save, as you call it, from someone with every achievement fulfilled and you would be limited to just the scenes that are repeatable and miss out on almost half the game.

Do yourself a favor and play the game.

View attachment 1214744
Just fyi, I'm fairly certain everyone asking for a save just kinda wants to continue theirs and theirs isn't working on the new version :p

Zanelth

Aug 8, 2020
No matter what choices I make I can't get Aly on the plane. Even following the walkthrough. What am I doing wrong?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No matter what choices I make I can't get Aly on the plane. Even following the walkthrough. What am I doing wrong?
Just curious as to why you want Aly as your plane girl? Yes, she's hot and a favorite of many, but there is no extended scene or achievement with her being your plane girl.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just fyi, I'm fairly certain everyone asking for a save just kinda wants to continue theirs and theirs isn't working on the new version :p
Possible, but since saves from ver. 0.0.8 will work fine (and 0.0.8 was released almost 2 years ago), chances are they are just lazy and/or have no idea what kind of game Holiday Island is.

Zanelth

Aug 8, 2020
Just curious as to why you want Aly as your plane girl? Yes, she's hot and a favorite of many, but there is no extended scene or achievement with her being your plane girl.
In the guide it says try to get Aly on the plane because there is a specific scene/achievement to get.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
In the guide it says try to get Aly on the plane because there is a specific scene/achievement to get.
"Aly" or "Amy"?

EDIT: If you are talking about the arrival scenes, sending Aly away and recalling her will get you the scenes (eventually).

Reactions: Bantry

hunk66

Apr 29, 2017
I can't load my previous saves traceback page comes out and return from the beginning anyone got solutions ?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Doesn't she have a different arrival scene if she is a plane girl?

Reactions: Zanelth
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes