Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
darkhound1 That 40% for Yvette's last room scene changing into her bikini needs to be updated so that it is more like 4% as I have already seen her topless for the day (just so that others don't tell me that I need to do that first) and have done the event close to 200 times without getting it.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
It's not these two situations, but I can't even start the game. When I start the exe, it does not display the screen.
So then yes it IS 1 of those 2 events. You are either playing the game for the FIRST time or you are trying to play the game using an old save. We need to know which it is to be able to help you out.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
darkhound1 That 40% for Yvette's last room scene changing into her bikini needs to be updated so that it is more like 4% as I have already seen her topless for the day (just so that others don't tell me that I need to do that first) and have done the event close to 200 times without getting it.
Do you mean the scene where she is changing into her bikini when you visit her room between 11:00 and 17:00?

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
You really need to use search and also look back in the pages to find if others have had a similar problem and found a solution.
This is posted many times before...
It's the persistent file that is stored in your save game folder, which I can bet you copied over from your last game version.

To fix it...

DELETE the persistent file in these two folders (Save & AppData).
Try to start the game again.

Save folder... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
AppData folder... (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id
Thanks..yeah I initially did read it but I only deleted the file from app data folder not from saves folder and hence this didn't work for me, my bad.

Reactions: richieyeah

Stoshio

May 30, 2021
Rainy day problem.
Heavy rain in the afternoon.
I accept Alice strength training at 17:00 and Jennifer after the bar closes.
They are both inside. Do not show in my appointments.

Another one.
The night bar. I ask Alice for a pole dance but she says I've already danced today.
All the girls, the bartender and the locations box disappear.

Last edited:

BillytheGreat

Oct 23, 2019
Open the console and type this:
player.get_quest_state("Love_affection_max_levels", amy)

If it returns 10 or higher,
type this in the console:
player.set_quest_state("Love_affection_max_levels", amy, 9)

The problem is not caused by the lab events, but by making some of Amy's events and appointments that are part of her quest line repeatable.
Some checks were missing, so the quest_state counter got increased.
THANK YOU !!! My value was 13 . Finally Amy visited me for the trophies and I can get on with the quest.

Reactions: krank

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: slowmist22

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I have a problem, the game won't run, i've played the 3.0 version but the 3.1 does not run
Actually you have two problems. The second is that you did not read the last couple of pages to see if anyone else had reported that problem and had gotten a solution.

The good news is that the problems will solve each other and the game running too.

ZooS1ne

Dec 26, 2017
Where is the game data stored on Linux systems? My game is not starting after the infinite loop patch, says "segmentation fault: core dumped"

I have deleted the persistent file from /game/saves/

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes I mean that scene. I already have the first but not the second.
The way I achieved it, was to make Yvette the maid (typically maid services end about 12:30hrs) then pinning her to the upper left and checking her location. When it showed in her room, I visited. If the scene didn't trigger, I would rollback and change my location (no time lost) and then visit again. If that didn't work, I kept trying on different days of the week until the scene triggered. Good luck.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The name change in the mod doesn't work, at least for me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never understood why someone would want to change their name. However, it does raise the question, have you installed the latest version of the mod? I believe there may have been some errors with the older version.

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
Actually you have two problems. The second is that you did not read the last couple of pages to see if anyone else had reported that problem and had gotten a solution.

The good news is that the problems will solve each other and the game running too.
Yes, the post got posted before ive press the post reply, Sorry

Reactions: DuckSwim
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes