sascuash00

May 1, 2020
hi guys, i don't know if someone has the same bug.

It happens to me when when I have an appointment with any girl or one of the contests on my schedule, if I go to the place where the appointment will take place and try to advance the time, the appointment start, no matter what time it is or if the appointment has already ended, it starts again.

i have the version 3.1.1, thaks.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
hi guys, i don't know if someone has the same bug.

It happens to me when when I have an appointment with any girl or one of the contests on my schedule, if I go to the place where the appointment will take place and try to advance the time, the appointment start, no matter what time it is or if the appointment has already ended, it starts again.

i have the version 3.1.1, thaks.
Reapply the update from this link :
And try again.

Jointop

May 9, 2018
Has any one encounterd the problem with Heather with the suncream scene that the images aren't shown but you'll only get a black screen?

Also when going to the beach bar in thee afternoon and talking to Yumiko gives this error at the end:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_beach.rpy", line 6296, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 444, in script call
�V�>�v���{�н:mad:��h�� �Ō�L�<K#[l�>;��V�sP��`�u>�k����I��$�>��
File "game/loc_beach.rpyc", line 6296, in script
=pZ�d��)�XS���jh+�s�2;h[u �v��5õ
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.1.1
Wed Oct 27 00:20:23 2021

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Has any one encounterd the problem with Heather with the suncream scene that the images aren't shown but you'll only get a black screen?

Also when going to the beach bar in thee afternoon and talking to Yumiko gives this error at the end:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 444, in script call
�V�>�v���{�н:mad:��h�� �Ō�L�<K#[l�>;��V�sP��`�u>�k����I��$�>��
File "game/loc_beach.rpyc", line 6296, in script
=pZ�d��)�XS���jh+�s�2;h[u �v��5õ
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.1.1
Wed Oct 27 00:20:23 2021
More information is needed. Specifically, did you download the v0.3.1.0 and the update v0.3.1.1 from the developer's Patreon page? You do not need to be a patron to download the game from the links he provides. The reason I ask is that there have been reports of the files (specifically the update) here on F95Zone being corrupt.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Jointop

May 9, 2018
More information is needed. Specifically, did you download the v0.3.1.0 and the update v0.3.1.1 from the developer's Patreon page? You do not need to be a patron to download the game from the links he provides. The reason I ask is that there have been reports of the files (specifically the update) here on F95Zone being corrupt.

I did download the complete v0.3.1.0 and the update v0.3.1.1 from the developeer's Patreon page. The download links on the patreon are free for everyone that's why I always download then from that page.

ballsacks4125

May 22, 2020
Hey everyone, loving the game so far but i came across an error and haven't been able to find a solution. I saw some one made a post with the same issue but didn't see an answer. I'm getting an error that says

"AttributeError: 'cl_sexting_queue' object has no attribute 'images'"

Different things have triggered this error so i'm not sure what specifically is causing it. I've attached the log if it helps. I'm running the latest version downloaded from patreon with the update.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey everyone, loving the game so far but i came across an error and haven't been able to find a solution. I saw some one made a post with the same issue but didn't see an answer. I'm getting an error that says

"AttributeError: 'cl_sexting_queue' object has no attribute 'images'"

Different things have triggered this error so i'm not sure what specifically is causing it. I've attached the log if it helps. I'm running the latest version downloaded from patreon with the update.
You did not run the save patcher on some of your older save games before 0.2.3 or clicked ignore when an error came up during the patching. Start a new game, the save game is lost. I'm not providing an individual fix, too much work.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
As I make my way back from my secret smoking smoking spot to Faye's suite not knowing what happened in the hall earlier. I hear a familiar voice calling my name in a sultry tone. Hi Yankeee.
EvaBunnyRoom.jpg
Hi..Eva..You look umm nice.

Eva: Nice huh (throwing a sultry look) I was hoping for something more then nice. Are you and Faye going out for Halloween tonight. If not I could really really use some company.

Walking away but trying not to be mean. You kill me Eva but you do look cute in the bunny gig.

Hearing Eva's voice from behind me..CUTE!!!

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Welcome to my Nightmare

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes