Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
288 days now. All Sara's achievements (except for the nightclub ones) are done, and all Miriam's achievements are done (except for the one that requires Sara's self-tan lotion).

I seem to have no way of talking to Yumiko in the beach bar about the self-tanning lotion
You have walked and talked with Miriam on the beach more than once and she has sent you sext of her on Joy's yacht right?

alucard6969

Jul 3, 2017
You have walked and talked with Miriam on the beach more than once and she has sent you sext of her on Joy's yacht right?
Yep! She's sent me all her pictures of her on Joy's yacht, and I've walked and talked with her a bunch more times as well.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yep! She's sent me all her pictures of her on Joy's yacht, and I've walked and talked with her a bunch more times as well.
Hmmm, don't know. I'm guessing her and your stats are high, but not necessarily maxed, so it may be you haven't found the correct sequence of talking and answers as you walk along. Sorry, I don't remember the exact combination.

alucard6969

Jul 3, 2017
Hmmm, don't know. I'm guessing her and your stats are high, but not necessarily maxed, so it may be you haven't found the correct sequence of talking and answers as you walk along. Sorry, I don't remember the exact combination.
Alrighty no worries, I'll keep playing around with it.

Reactions: Bantry

alucard6969

Jul 3, 2017
K I've tried all possible combinations with maxed out stats and still no cigar. Starting to think my save might be bugged and I can't trigger the actual quest

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
K I've tried all possible combinations with maxed out stats and still no cigar. Starting to think my save might be bugged and I can't trigger the actual quest
Did you walked with Miriam on the beach ? That's when she talk about posing and tan.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Learning Something New

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Pellote

Sep 23, 2018
Is there any way that i can remove an item from the inventory?, need to drop the high tech binoculars, i cant see any scene from the balcony, i think i need the basic binoculars first

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there any way that i can remove an item from the inventory?, need to drop the high tech binoculars, i cant see any scene from the balcony, i think i need the basic binoculars first
No to swapping out the binoculars and as for scenes from the balcony, you are aware that there are only two days at specific times when you can see anything from your balcony, right? Didn't know that? Try talking with the receptionist or better yet, download and READ the Companion Guide!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes