PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Just started playing and I have managed to get myself stuck. I was cruising along charming up the ladies, but someone I managed to lock my Plan girl's affection at 31. I was higher than that, getting as far as groping, but now I can't do more than hug. And I hadn't done my early quest with her, 4 workouts at the gym, and now I can't ask her because it says i fail my affection check when I try and hang out with her. Her anger was to 8, but i got it back down to zero. I kept playing figuring it would figure itself out, but no luck. Any ideas? Do I need to restart?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Just started playing and I have managed to get myself stuck. I was cruising along charming up the ladies, but someone I managed to lock my Plan girl's affection at 31. I was higher than that, getting as far as groping, but now I can't do more than hug. And I hadn't done my early quest with her, 4 workouts at the gym, and now I can't ask her because it says i fail my affection check when I try and hang out with her. Her anger was to 8, but i got it back down to zero. I kept playing figuring it would figure itself out, but no luck. Any ideas? Do I need to restart?
Plane girl tells me nothing, far as I know there are 5 different ones! Maybe take a look at the guide under whichever one it is, that might give you some ideas what to do.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
I have a question.
Does the girl rotate automatically (leaves the island and new ones arrive) or you have to manually ask for boot/invite ?
Because I have been through many weekends and no new girl is coming to my recollection. I am slow at progressing the main story also.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I have a question.
Does the girl rotate automatically (leaves the island and new ones arrive) or you have to manually ask for boot/invite ?
Because I have been through many weekends and no new girl is coming to my recollection. I am slow at progressing the main story also.
You have to do it manually, at the desk. And if you haven't been spankin' your monkey, you're not gonna have the funds to do it (unless you have the companion mod installed), you should be able to do it from day 10, maybe you need to read the companion guide also.

Reactions: Henry73au

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just a guess, but it sounds like you are talking about Amy. As previously suggested, READ the Companion Guide and you'll learn that her stats are locked in the 30's until you begin and complete her quests. Don't worry, her quests and how to complete them are also covered in the Guide.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Plane girl tells me nothing, far as I know there are 5 different ones! Maybe take a look at the guide under whichever one it is, that might give you some ideas what to do.
My plane girl was Amy and there's nothing in the guide about rolling back/locking stats except if you use cheats, which I did not do.

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
Can someone help me get this game to run again on my mac. I got it working before but now when I try to boot up the game it says "HolidayIsland quit unexpectedly." I can then either reopen or ignore. When I try to reopen it I get a new message saying "The file can’t be found." I've tried redownloading the game and restarting my computer several times. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, where can I find the persistent files on the Mac version? I can't seem to find any "Save" or "AppData" folders

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help me get this game to run again on my mac. I got it working before but now when I try to boot up the game it says "HolidayIsland quit unexpectedly." I can then either reopen or ignore. When I try to reopen it I get a new message saying "The file can’t be found." I've tried redownloading the game and restarting my computer several times. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, where can I find the persistent files on the Mac version? I can't seem to find any "Save" or "AppData" folders
## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
##
## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>
##
## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>

config.save_directory = "Island-1499865023"

And in the save folder where you installed the game. You need to navigate some levels down on a mac.

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
##
## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>
##
## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>

config.save_directory = "Island-1499865023"

And in the save folder where you installed the game. You need to navigate some levels down on a mac.
Thank you! Any suggested fixes for the issue I had with my mac and the game quitting before it even opens up and then getting an error message saying "The file can’t be found." I haven't been able to find a solutions and have been wanting to play again for months now:(

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Have a Holly, Jolly ...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Love
Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I like the numbers on the sexting pics. They let me see at a glance if I need more without having to open the file in my phone.

I suggest that the same be done for the icon pics of all of the girls.
This way if I want to check how much I need to do on Aly and see 48/50 on her icon,
I can probably guess what needs to be done.
If all of her scenes/events/ appointments are done, then the numbers could disappear.
I may still need to check a little closer to make sure that I have all of her sexts, etc.,
but this would be a lot easier, especially with someone like Joy, who you can forget about.

fjdklafda

Jul 8, 2020
I can't seem to trigger this scene even though I have fulfilled all the requirements and triggers. The companion guide doesn't seem to help either :(

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes