bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
You have to go in when they're in the shower, but there's no sign on the door. It's completely rng. If they're there but the sign is there, they'll always get mad at you. If the sign isn't there, but they're in the shower, they'll basically go "Well I can't blame you since it's my fault I didn't put the sign up, so I guess it's okay for you to stay."

Basically, just have a save right before you try to go to the shower. If you see the sign, reload. If you don't, keep going and see if they're inside. if they're not reload. Eventually you'll get one where there's no sign and they're in there.
thanks- i am having this problem too.

Reactions: Henry73au

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yes here:
Shes now more Wonder Woman Amazon than traditional realistic muscled version we had before but its a definate improvement in the wow factor. Only quibble with this is she looks IMO less than her age (esp in that second image) as shes supposed to be one of the oldest girls we can invite to the island but its a small thing balanced out far more by a vast improvement on the model. Her popularity is gonna SKY ROCKET after the next update lands (no idea how the new tiers will work out but she aint gonna be third tier much longer lol)

Reactions: junior366

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I just came to find out that I did not even know who Delizia was haha, it caught my attention because she will have several updates for the next release. I think I have never played with her, I have the impression that she is not very special. But hey, there are tastes for everyone. For example I love muscular girls and this game has been very pleasant with people like me hahaha

DaveSchilling

Sep 8, 2019
Same!

Hmm - I had one HD crash this spring.. Then got a new computer this summer.. Tried to play through the game and has come back, almost to where I was (99% done).
But there are a couple of things I struggle with and I cannot find it in the guides (could be me)..

It is unlocking the sauna and getting Amy to tell me on the beach walk, about her photos so i can web search for them.

Sauna was Faye and Natasha somehow?
I tried a search here, found the FAQ (a wall of text, lol), the Companion does not mention it (old version?)
I know stuff gets asked all the time but for these I cannot find the answer - would love to be able to search this thread though..:whistle:

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Hi, I just downloaded the game, I have a questions.
Can you play this without a mod or can you miss scenes and girls if you play without a mod?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, I just downloaded the game, I have a questions.
Can you play this without a mod or can you miss scenes and girls if you play without a mod?
Yes, you can play the game without the mod. As I understand it, the mod was created and added because so many did one of two things if not both. First they would complain the game was too grindy (guess they missed the part about how the game is relationship based and like real life you have to work to develop a relationship with a girl before jumping into bed with her.)
Second they decided to tweak/cheat by using console codes to manipulate stats and didn't heed the warning, that over use could/would BORK the game. Then they would return to the forum, complaining the game was too hard, blah, blah, blah.

One thing I would recommend is the Companion Guide (linked on the first page) as it has a wealth of information about the game, gameplay, etc. Just avoid Spoilerland at the end of the Guide if you do not want any walkthrough advice.

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
. . . It is unlocking the sauna and getting Amy to tell me on the beach walk, about her photos so i can web search for them.

Sauna was Faye and Natasha somehow?

I tried a search here, found the FAQ (a wall of text, lol), the Companion does not mention it (old version?) . . .
Answers to both of your questions are in the "Spoilerland" section (Faye and Amy) of the Companion Guide.

DaveSchilling

Sep 8, 2019
Well, not in mine. Nothing on how to unlock the sauna. It is mentioned in unlocking the shower -

"Once Faye has also shown you the sauna, that location will now be
available. "

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is anyone having this error?... How do I fix this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do these bugs only happen to me? :cry::cry::cry:
You have updated to v.0.3.1.1 which you downloaded from the developer's Patreon page correct? The reason I ask is that there were still some issues with the update file linked on F95Zone.

If your answer is yes, then I have no idea what may be the issue.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
You have updated to v.0.3.1.1 which you downloaded from the developer's Patreon page correct? The reason I ask is that there were still some issues with the update file linked on F95Zone.

If your answer is yes, then I have no idea what may be the issue.
Yes, I downloaded it by patreon, why does this bug happen to me?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes