junior366

Jun 20, 2017
The UI has that annoying quirk that the dialog overlay needs to be dismissed, and then, you can click the UI buttons.
Most annoying is that the dialog overlay has an invisible background, so you have to pay attention to the text.

It would be nice to be able to click through the overlay, directly on the buttons.
Especially when you play Hangman during Hotshots.

Reactions: Bantry

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
It's the way Renpy works. Nothing to be done about it.
If I've learned anything about software development, it is that it's impossible until you find the right way to do it. ;-)

But eh, overall, the poker game is not super important ... the post-poker scenes on the other hand ... :whistle:

• Love
Reactions: junior366

Pooseleps

May 3, 2017
Does anybody know how to get the scene with yvette where she tries on the bikini you bought her and she invites you in? I keep visiting her but she never invites me in

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes It hasn't been working for me.
Are you trying for the scene where she changes into her bikini or the blue lingerie you bought you? They are two different ones. I ask, because your first post asked about a bikini you bought her. It's been awhile, but I don't recall buying her a bikini.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Hello everyone,

This is a public preview of the new restaurant area.

Some more details and possible ideas for the future have already been revealed in my Patreon post some days ago.
In this post, I will explain how things are going to work and how they are integrated with the other parts of the game.

Let's start with the overview restaurant image (first picture).
If you click on a girl, you will only have some of the actions available now. For others, you will have to have a seat at the girl's table.
After some initial greetings (picture two), the options for all girls that are sharing the table with you will come up (third picture).
You can listen to chat and rumours, focus on one of the girls, or leave the table.

Once you focus on a girl, the view changes and you have different options now for that specific girl (picture four).
You can compliment her, do any of the "intimate actions" (the ones missing in the image are not programmed just yet).
You can shift your focus to another girl, not focus on any one specific, to see all girls at the table, or leave the table.

For some of the actions, you will both stand up before the action is executed. Others are done while you remain seated.

A ton of new images and overlays (all in full 4K) have been rendered to make the restaurant a much nicer place than before.

I hope you have as much fun looking at the preview as I had to create the new renders and functions.

Take care,

Darkhound

norb82

Sep 19, 2018

Hello everyone,

This is a public preview of the new restaurant area.

Some more details and possible ideas for the future have already been revealed in my Patreon post some days ago.
In this post, I will explain how things are going to work and how they are integrated with the other parts of the game.

Let's start with the overview restaurant image (first picture).
If you click on a girl, you will only have some of the actions available now. For others, you will have to have a seat at the girl's table.
After some initial greetings (picture two), the options for all girls that are sharing the table with you will come up (third picture).
You can listen to chat and rumours, focus on one of the girls, or leave the table.

Once you focus on a girl, the view changes and you have different options now for that specific girl (picture four).
You can compliment her, do any of the "intimate actions" (the ones missing in the image are not programmed just yet).
You can shift your focus to another girl, not focus on any one specific, to see all girls at the table, or leave the table.

For some of the actions, you will both stand up before the action is executed. Others are done while you remain seated.

A ton of new images and overlays (all in full 4K) have been rendered to make the restaurant a much nicer place than before.

I hope you have as much fun looking at the preview as I had to create the new renders and functions.

Take care,

Darkhound
Geez, its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it:)

Pooseleps

May 3, 2017
Are you trying for the scene where she changes into her bikini or the blue lingerie you bought you? They are two different ones. I ask, because your first post asked about a bikini you bought her. It's been awhile, but I don't recall buying her a bikini.
The Bikini one not the blue lingerie, I can trigger the scene where she says she's trying it on but she never invites me in.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The Bikini one not the blue lingerie, I can trigger the scene where she says she's trying it on but she never invites me in.
If I understand you correctly, there are times when you go visit Yvette in her room between 11:00 and 17:00hrs. and she opens the door but not yet in her skimpy bikini, but you're only options are to ask her to meet you later, somewhere else, or leave. Is that correct? If so, I don't recall what other factors are involved, but something is missing, be it stats, time of day, some other event/scene happening prior. Other than checking the hints on your phone, I'm not sure what they might be. Sorry.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
darkhound1 : is there diminishing returns on the 50% chance that Yvette is wearing her blue lingerie when you visit her after 9PM (for the poker scene) ?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes