darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm using Manjaro Linux on KDE Plasma. The window manager enables me to have windows without title bars and borders so all 1440 pixels are available for me. In fact, I've set the window manager to make exactly 2560x1440 borderless window for this and other Renpy VNs.

The reason why I'm asking is that manual sizing seems to use 720p GUI scaled making GUI a bit fuzzy. The GUI in 1080p setting looks a lot sharper than the default GUI scaled to the window size.
I've changed it for the next version. Non windows systems can use any resolution now.

* I encountered Eva's elevator scene again and played through it. I found that even with maxed out stamina and the shaking elevator cabin you do not manage to give her the second orgasm. This feels slightly unfulfilling to me. Is there a plan to revisit the scene in the future to remedy the situation?
I will lower the requirements for Eva's scene, or maybe reduce her endurance by an additional 10 after the first round.

* Same situation for a different stat. Encountering Mercedes in the fitness studio at night you still can't lift her dumbbells even with maxed out strength. It would be nice to be able to do that in order to receive anything different than the current TJ / BJ combo.
Maybe one day. But not on my priority list. Will require new renders.

* Speaking of which, I don't know what your rig is and how much time it would take, but I feel a second position during sex scenes instead of just one with four viewing angles and five speeds would beat the status quo. Maybe have it with no speed control and just one angle? As I said, that's just what I would like, no harm done if that request has to be turned down for one reason or the other.
Speed control or not doesn't matter, it's "free". I don't really enjoy rendering the actual sex animations.
Having a second angle only needs a second camera in daz and me pressing render. A different/additional position means a ton of additional work. Everything has to be set ub again, from lighting to all the pose adjustments for each individual frame.

Last edited:

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Can you help me, what is the meaning of the M left of all scenes. It should be max but there is scenes without or just me?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Really you are going to ruin little Sara too with your bust enlargement pill - how about adding a reduction pill for those who don't feel like being 12" away from the girl when hugging - or you can rename this game basket ball island

folcroft

Dec 5, 2018
Hello. the game does not start anymore. I wanted to fix following the instructions on page 1 and so I deleted the persistent file from the save folder but I don't have any appdata folder anywhere. any idea what to do? thank you in advance :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello. the game does not start anymore. I wanted to fix following the instructions on page 1 and so I deleted the persistent file from the save folder but I don't have any appdata folder anywhere. any idea what to do? thank you in advance :)
Capture.JPG

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
I think there is a logical mistake with the new restaurant. It shouldn't be accesible when its raining, because at the pool and on the beach is heavy rainfall, but at the new restaurant the weather is fine (close to the beach). Wouldn't it be better if the old indoor restaurant is the location for meals during rainfall instead of the new outside version?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't like using 3rd party stuff on the off chance it breaks the game. My comment is really a suggestion for the darkhound1 to implement a better gallery so that we don't need separate saves to revisit scenes we've unlocked. Normally it's not a huge problem to have a save for each of those scenes, but since each update individually updates each save manually, it's a huge pain in the ass.
You can just copy the game in another file and use unren on the copy.After you get the images you can delete the copy.

fjdklafda

Jul 8, 2020
After having Amy changing into her normal blue dress, I can't seem to get her to change her dress into the special one because it was simply not an option. Is this a bug?

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
A perfect day with Heather

8:30, I am sitting in my room not expecting anything special. Then lovely Heather knocks on my door. There's no hot water in her shower and she asks whether she can use mine :love:. Who in their right mind would select "now is not the right time"!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
12:30, I spend time in my room again when there is a knock on my door. Heather is back! Obviously, she is not finished teasing me. Supposedly she has run out of sun lotion. The following scenes are just awesome :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right after that she proceeds to the pool - in the rain. As no-one else is around on a rainy day, I get to have sex with her in the rain for the first time. This is a refreshing bug, obviously:
1646937425495.png

1646937482917.png
Tell you what my darling, you are already having one!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Really you are going to ruin little Sara too with your bust enlargement pill - how about adding a reduction pill for those who don't feel like being 12" away from the girl when hugging - or you can rename this game basket ball island
Going along with what DH replied to me, I'd say unlikely. Just imagine that her breasts can have three "stages" of enhancement with the pill combination, that would require triple the amount of renders as you have to be prepared for all outcomes of the scenes. And that's just for Sara, imagine if others would take the pills too.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
8:30, I am sitting in my room not expecting anything special. Then lovely Heather knocks on my door. There's no hot water in her shower and she asks whether she can use mine :love:.
Faye uses a LOT of hot water (just ask Yankee) and since her room is close to Heather's, it stands to reason the plumbing struggles to keep up. Girls within a few door on either side of Faye may have a similar problem. Once Heather spreads the word of how helpful and accommodating you are, chances are you may have more knocks on your door. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

820pis

May 5, 2018
when would the guide come out? finished everything but the eastern eggs,,,,,,could any one share some more detailed information?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Anyone i missing two picture of Alice and i made every scenes for her, what to do?
You did everything. These 2 Alice sexting are not available yet, at least as far as I know.
Edit: if you decompile the images package, they are there. A forgotten line of code I suppose.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes