Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Please
It will be ready when it is ready. I cannot give you anything better right now.
I have changed a lot of stuff. Many scenes and options are only half finished or in some kind of test state.
I try to write another progress report soon. But that takes time too. I work as fast as free time permits.
Please don't be pressured into anything and take your time to do the game as you wish...pleasing others with your game is a result of doing the game well, and doing at the pace that works for you.

If I sound overwhelmingly unctious here, it's because I want to see this go further, and it's early to see where exactly it's going. Don't want to shoot the horse too early...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It will be ready when it is ready. I cannot give you anything better right now.
I have changed a lot of stuff. Many scenes and options are only half finished or in some kind of test state.
I try to write another progress report soon. But that takes time too. I work as fast as free time permits.
Don't worry, man. Don't rush, keep it like it until now, is a good game with great potential.

Reactions: MonteChristo

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Yes I do not want you to feel rushed at all. I simply ask because I am a fan of your work :)

Dig

Aug 20, 2017
Do not hesitate to be creative and make a diversity. Make some kinds of sex, don't limit the game jut classical sex. Make a lot of foreplay, oral sex (as for girls so for player) hehe. The features appearance of girls is excellent. Fill and diversify another component of the game - actions. Good luck.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question for all of you that are willing to answer.
Game resolution is 1280x720 now. I am thinking about increasing the resolution to full HD (1920x1080).
It will be a lot of work to change and adjust everything and also to scale all the images. The longer I wait the more time it will take to do the switch.
So let me know what you think. Worth it or not? Or maybe you prefer the smaller resolution?

Aug 24, 2017
Game resolution is 1280x720 now. I am thinking about increasing the resolution to full HD (1920x1080).
It will be a lot of work to change and adjust everything and also to scale all the images. The longer I wait the more time it will take to do the switch.
So let me know what you think. Worth it or not? Or maybe you prefer the smaller resolution?
I guess it's about what tech people have... personally I can run it up to 2K. And I'm not even middle class rich and live in an eastern european country that doesn't have maybe... half?!... of the economy level that Germany, France or other richer EU countries have. For me would be ok but don't know about others... maybe a poll for voting ?!

Reactions: darkhound1

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
It's a moot point for me - I never play these games in full screen anyway... always windowed.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Same here - I always play windowed (as I like a fast escape if needed!) Besides, laptops cannot handle too large a resolution, so that is my preference. Go with what your gut tells you...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yep, absolutely worth it. Technology is not going to stop or go backward so you may as well adjust to the need for higher resolution images at larger scale as time goes on. Itt's much easieer to do when the image number to convert is smaller than wait and wait and then you're stuck.

Aug 24, 2017
Played this alpha a bit yesterday and I can throw some feedback... game always crashes when you get off the plane to go to the island. It also crashed once before that, when I was pressing the Enter button really quick to skip the already seen dialogue. So to get to the island I had to press Ignore option twice on the error/debug message... but that said it will create other errors later. Talked to the receptionist and got to the hotel room and finally saved the game before exiting (don't know why there isn't an option to save earlier, before the island, but I guess this isn't such a big deal). Will play more when I'm free... game has potential though, nice feature being able to choose the body/boobs sizes on the models.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
I just cannot seem to find the place to edit the player stats. I go to /renpy/common/00console.rpy and try to edit with Notepad++, but I can't find the exact things I need to edit stats. What am I missing?

Gironimooo

Aug 24, 2016
I just cannot seem to find the place to edit the player stats. I go to /renpy/common/00console.rpy and try to edit with Notepad++, but I can't find the exact things I need to edit stats. What am I missing?
You missed the 8th page of the chat...

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Played this alpha a bit yesterday and I can throw some feedback... game always crashes when you get off the plane to go to the island. It also crashed once before that, when I was pressing the Enter button really quick to skip the already seen dialogue. So to get to the island I had to press Ignore option twice on the error/debug message... but that said it will create other errors later. Talked to the receptionist and got to the hotel room and finally saved the game before exiting (don't know why there isn't an option to save earlier, before the island, but I guess this isn't such a big deal). Will play more when I'm free... game has potential though, nice feature being able to choose the body/boobs sizes on the models.
Hi, thanks for the feedback on the game.
About the always crashes ... Well you probably always made more or less the same choices when you started the game. Leading to a situation where no doctor is on the island. This is causing the crash in the 0.0.4 alpha.
Select e.g. Alice and it won't crash. It will be fixed in the next version.
Well about the boobs size. It works a little bit different. Depending on your choices, you select the models. Each model will always look the same.

To everyone else who gave feedback on my question concerning full HD resolution:
Thank you for taking the time to answer. I won't change it for the next version (don't want to make the time even longer), but I will keep it in mind.

Reactions: critter

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
Q:is it worth raising the lust of the girls?..are there more actions after that?
for thows who played and did this if any.pls send respons.

cacalo

Aug 12, 2016
If I'm not wrong, only Amy, Ivy and Desire have lust associated scenes in this release. The rest have affection related wardrobe.

Reactions: darkhound1

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
No, I saw that. I tried searching for things like player.charm, *name*.rsm, etc.... but I can't find them.

Which line are those things on? That might help.
Try this for a console command - I can now confirm that *name*.rsm[0].affection=xx is the affection command just substitute *name* with the girls name and leave [0] alone and add =xx x's being the value to change to example delizia.rsm[0].affection=50

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Try this for a console command - I can now confirm that *name*.rsm[0].affection=xx is the affection command just substitute *name* with the girls name and leave [0] alone and add =xx x's being the value to change to example delizia.rsm[0].affection=50
All good. The problem was I had not changed the console config from false to true. Once I did, it all worked.

Sep 1, 2017
New progress report on his deviantart site shows lot of major improvements and what you can do with the girls in the next update which is right now unknown more or less.
Can't link myself yet...i really need to stop lurking...

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes