Nedralef

May 19, 2022
I am writing for those people who encounter the error of fail to boot on starup, which I faced. During the game, when I opened the console game froze and never started again. Go to C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and delete the folder Island*** that contains the cache of the game. It fixes it. Appdata folder can be hiden btw how to see hidden folders google to help.

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I am writing for those people who encounter the error of fail to boot on starup, which I faced. During the game, when I opened the console game froze and never started again. Go to C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and delete the folder Island*** that contains the cache of the game. It fixes it. Appdata folder can be hiden btw how to see hidden folders google to help.
Not a good advice to deleted the whole folder.
There is a "fix for game not starting" in the OP.

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't figure it out, and I don't see any mention of this in the latest Guide.

If you have already sent a girl home, how or when does a new girl come to the island? I don't see how to do so, and it's been about 2 weeks since I sent a girl home. Thank you!

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't figure it out, and I don't see any mention of this in the latest Guide.

If you have already sent a girl home, how or when does a new girl come to the island? I don't see how to do so, and it's been about 2 weeks since I sent a girl home. Thank you!
You get to choose the next girl that comes to the island and you invite her from the same place.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

I cannot say for sure, but I suppose the vacant spot will be filled with a random girl in time. You will meet her when you go to your room. Alternatively you can always go to reception, shell out some CF and invite a specific girl. She should arrive faster.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Where in the game? The reception area? I only see the option to send a girl home there, not invite a girl to the island
Yes, the reception area. You will not have that option if you have too many girls on the island. Send one away and invite another one right after.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Where in the game? The reception area? I only see the option to send a girl home there, not invite a girl to the island
It also depends on how long you have been playing the game. Before you can invite a girl to the island, you must first meet with Joy, where during the meeting, she will inform you that you now have the ability to invite girls to the island. Prior to that meeting, I believe you only have the ability to send girls home.

Reactions: junior366

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
I keep grinding away doing poker games with Yumiko. Is there ever an option to have full-on sex with her, or is it always titfuck or "favor credits"?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Meaning, the developer might add this content one day?
Never say never until the developer, darkhound1 says, ain't going to happen, like he did with anal sex and some other fetishes. He and only he, has a vision for Holiday Island, but consider becoming a patron and perhaps there might be a poll about new content in which you can vote.

Reactions: TheGremlin21
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes