petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
Have you tried loading a different save? The one that you are trying to load and keep getting a crash may be corrupt.
I've tried like the most recent 5-6 saves. My last save was in the middle of hotshots so idk if that had anything to do with it

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Try repeatedly banging on the desk bell.
My text parser is having some serious trouble with that sentence :unsure:

First it keeps throwing away the "on" :oops: ( a bit awkward)

Having fixed that it insists putting in a comma :rolleyes: (which is not helpful and involves people doing physically impossible balancing acts involving desk bells)

So now I just waddle into the back office right away, quack until she puts me up there.
I like the view, she likes the feeling, desk bell survives, everybody wins.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've tried like the most recent 5-6 saves. My last save was in the middle of hotshots so idk if that had anything to do with it
Your best bet is to create saves in a static location like the beach, pool, receptionist desk, etc. Never in the middle of a scene as potentially it could have issues when trying to load.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is it just me, or is finding Yvette in the spa on mixed days awfully low probability? Or some other factor is involved that the phone hints don't mention. In fact the phone doesn't mention any requirements except the above.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
It is a bit of a tradition to have Red (intro girl) pick up Darkhound1 after his summer vacation.

But Covid interrupted travel for quite some time and this year he sneaked out a release coming home.
But won't stop us, so let'get Darkhound1 home proper.

Summer Red, 2022.

Poolside - Red Mixer 00 copy pers.jpg

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0370.jpg

Version 0.3.7 - development news (updated 4th of September 2022)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.7).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.6.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.6.0 to 0.3.7.0 has:
18 additional renders, videos or sound files
32 updated renders

New features and content
  • The phone gets a major update with backgrounds to select, new icons and more cool stuff --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Amy gets emotions for her swimwear sprites and a resolution upgrade for all her actions --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Images for player actions (relax, jog, train) have been upgraded to double resolution webp format --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Company favor changes will be displayed on the left side now --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Sperm sample donation at the doctor will be done with the total quantity for each type now --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
Bug fixes

Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.7.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.6.1 --> if necessary, probably in about a week
0.3.7.0 --> no idea yet

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
I got a strange bug, after a few days (in game) after I take a shower I get this screen and still dirty, be it in my room or in the trainning area.

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Same here. It says it cannot find the character file of whoever is on the screen at the time. It says webp image format not supported. Probably a bug that needs to be patched

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Fantastic update. The new Lacey is now one of my favorites. But you're killing me with Aly. We've now had a boobjob, blowjob, and hand job, 2 different showers, and 3 different modeling sessions. Time to seal the deal with her.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Fantastic update. The new Lacey is now one of my favorites. But you're killing me with Aly. We've now had a boobjob, blowjob, and hand job, 2 different showers, and 3 different modeling sessions. Time to seal the deal with her.
Maybe darkhound1 is doing the slow burn with her? Soon grasshopper!

Reactions: jamiewan

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Maybe darkhound1 is doing the slow burn with her? Soon grasshopper!
Started my next test-run and my personal 'Aly' workaround solution for the time being.
Sending her off the island as soon as possible!
Along with Amy and ANY others presenting road bumps along the way.

Lest till things are sorted proper with 'intended fixes/updates'.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I think she is close - not just to full on sex but to getting enough achievements to go from "regular" to a "main" girl.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Bantry is right about saving from static points like the ones he cites, as a general rule; however, I will say that I sometimes will do a save in the middle of a "sequence/scene" when I hit a decision point in that sequence, so that I have a reload point there that lets me explore alternative choices. But, I always make sure that my preceding save is at one of those static locations just prior to starting the sequence/scene, so that I have a "safety net save" just in case. It's important to note that the MC's new room ISN'T one of those static locations, because of the dynamic picture frames and how changing the images in those frames works (at least that's how I understand it).

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Is it just me, or is finding Yvette in the spa on mixed days awfully low probability? Or some other factor is involved that the phone hints don't mention. In fact the phone doesn't mention any requirements except the above.
I have to say that my experience is different than yours and SiJa's... in the window of time between 15:00 - 20:00 (10 half-hour time blocks in that time window), I would estimate that, for many in-game days, my experience is that the chance of her being in the spa during at least one of those half hour blocks in that time window is in the 40-60% range. Of course, this is assuming she isn't the evening receptionist, and certainly some days she is simply never there. Of course, if you want the probability to be 100%, the Companion Mod is your friend...

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes