MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I like the 3.6 updates very much. But I do have a question.

It seems that part of my game runs slow and even get stuck for a while. I see this when:

1) Sleeping to start a new day.
2) When ejaculating after a sexual experience, especially the new ones with 5 levels of speeds.
3) Simply exiting the game when done playing

Is this because the game is getting more and more content? I am still using Windows 8.1. Is computer getting too old to handle the updates? Is it a memory issue? I mean the computer, not me. Is it a memory issue?

I may be the oldest person here (66 years old). So I don't always understand the technical jargon. At least when the game gets stuck, I have time to run to the frig and grab a Gelezis. Or do I?

I have a few Anal Retentive Musings, but not enough to post yet. You are too good, dadgum it!
I suspect that, even though you are clearly running a somewhat older machine (if Win8.1 is the original OS, then it was probably new in 2014), it would probably only take a few tweaks -relatively easy and inexpensive ones, for the most part- to improve your computer's performance and squeeze some additional life out of it for HI and whatever (assuming you use it for more than having your way with the ladies of Holiday Island). In most cases, upgrading RAM memory and doing some Windows optimization maintenance will work wonders (or at least improve the computer's performance). I'd be interested to know what make and model of computer you're running, if you don't mind sharing.

• Love
Reactions: xapican

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
No pb.
Or you can wait for Ivy posing scene to be updated, maybe in the next update.
ok the problem with Ivy pool scene persists, i had an appointment with her at 13:00 (see pic) and only Eva was also at the pool... you cant send her to change clothes because the Ivy scene immediatly triggers when at the pool or going there at 13:00...
so i reloaded the game to 10:00, and tried to make an appointment with Eva for the beach at 13:00 so that Ivy is alone at the pool, but that was also not possible, she offered me every full hour until the evening (in 1 hour, 2 hours, 4, 5, 6 and so on, but NOT in 3 hours)...
and even "relocating" her with the companion mod to the beach or anywhere else at 13:00 does not work...
any other ideas? maybe someone has the console code for that scene? because i dont want to trust my luck for future pool appointments with Ivy...
screenshot0001.jpg

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
ok the problem with Ivy pool scene persists, i had an appointment with her at 13:00 (see pic) and only Eva was also at the pool... you cant send her to change clothes because the Ivy scene immediatly triggers when at the pool or going there at 13:00...
so i reloaded the game to 10:00, and tried to make an appointment with Eva for the beach at 13:00 so that Ivy is alone at the pool, but that was also not possible, she offered me every full hour until the evening (in 1 hour, 2 hours, 4, 5, 6 and so on, but NOT in 3 hours)...
and even "relocating" her with the companion mod to the beach or anywhere else at 13:00 does not work...
any other ideas? maybe someone has the console code for that scene? because i dont want to trust my luck for future pool appointments with Ivy...
View attachment 2032182
Personnaly I would just wait for Ivy pool scene posing to be update.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
I suspect that, even though you are clearly running a somewhat older machine (if Win8.1 is the original OS, then it was probably new in 2014), it would probably only take a few tweaks -relatively easy and inexpensive ones, for the most part- to improve your computer's performance and squeeze some additional life out of it for HI and whatever (assuming you use it for more than having your way with the ladies of Holiday Island). In most cases, upgrading RAM memory and doing some Windows optimization maintenance will work wonders (or at least improve the computer's performance). I'd be interested to know what make and model of computer you're running, if you don't mind sharing.
It's HP Slim Desktop 450-a24.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
It's HP Slim Desktop 450-a24.
I did a quick check into that model's specs and history, and it appears that it is not as old as I originally assumed; it was likely new in 2015 or early 2016, rather than 2014. It has a good all-purpose CPU (Intel Pentium J2900 Quad Core processor), but only has basic integrated graphics, which can't really be upgraded to a more robust graphics card due to a lack of expansion slots for said graphics card upgrade. Assuming that it originally had 4GB of RAM memory and still has, it would probably benefit from an upgrade to 8GB of RAM (which the specs say is the most it will support), which could be done for about $30 USD or less (example: ), and swapping out memory is a relatively easy, risk-free operation, with lots of Youtube videos showing how if you haven't done it before.

The other thing that would likely benefit your computer's performance is Windows performance optimization and maintenance. Over the course of time, virtually all computers accumulate what I like to call "cyber-barnacles" - mostly 'temp' files and remnants of uninstalled apps, along with the unused software and demos/'lite' versions that often ship with retail computers (I usually refer to these collectively as "crap-ware"...). There are also Youtube videos that will walk you through how to clean up and optimize Windows (the steps they recommend are generally not difficult and tend to yield positive results). I would also recommend system cleaner software (example: ) that can help with the harder-to-eliminate barnacles and crap-ware.

I guess the bottom line is that, with minimal cost and only a little bit of effort, I believe you would be able to give your computer a boost for HI debauchery, and for general use (and I think we all know which of those is the most important outcome... :D).

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I like the 3.6 updates very much. But I do have a question.

It seems that part of my game runs slow and even get stuck for a while. I see this when:

1) Sleeping to start a new day.
2) When ejaculating after a sexual experience, especially the new ones with 5 levels of speeds.
3) Simply exiting the game when done playing

Is this because the game is getting more and more content? I am still using Windows 8.1. Is computer getting too old to handle the updates? Is it a memory issue? I mean the computer, not me. Is it a memory issue?

I may be the oldest person here (66 years old). So I don't always understand the technical jargon. At least when the game gets stuck, I have time to run to the frig and grab a Gelezis. Or do I?

I have a few Anal Retentive Musings, but not enough to post yet. You are too good, dadgum it!
Other than this game, does you PC work fine ? (fine = web sites load fast enough, youtube videos play good, PC starts fast).

MarsUltor gave some sound advices on how to clean up you PC.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not Data I have an HP as well, and had to Check the HP support page, wich I highly recomend, In my case I found a Graphic Driver for my model which enables me to play newer Games, and is better than the provided one with Win 10 also i saw some for Win 8.1

check it out it is easy and explained Step by Step

Kestis_01

Nov 22, 2020
how to start sara quest, i have tried everything to get this quest started and get her out in the open but there is no way. there is also no enterance to the lab

slyyfoxx99

Feb 8, 2020
how to start sara quest, i have tried everything to get this quest started and get her out in the open but there is no way. there is also no enterance to the lab
The initial lab visit, or the new lab visit added in 3.6? Both are outlined in the campanion guide. If it's the initial lab visit, you need to take a run on the beach after Miriam and Mercedes have been on the island for a certain period of time. I can't remember the exact number off hand.

Kestis_01

Nov 22, 2020
The initial lab visit, or the new lab visit added in 3.6? Both are outlined in the campanion guide. If it's the initial lab visit, you need to take a run on the beach after Miriam and Mercedes have been on the island for a certain period of time. I can't remember the exact number off hand.
i did all that but there are blank events for sara and i want to complete them but have no way of knowing how and the hints are that good.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I did have the scene at the Gym of Amy changing the clamps when I help Lacey for the weight lifting exercice, she's wearing her skimpy bikini and Lacey has max Lust but when the scene is finished, it's not unlocked in the character's data page.

Is that normal ?

Thx.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
If your early in the game and Faye, Heather or Renee are not on the Island, You'll get that since all three work in the Spa.
I don't recognise those names, but then if none of those are on the island, why have a got a quest to do that...means it's impossible to complete which is ridiculous!!

• Angry
Reactions: MarsUltor

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I don't recognise those names, but then if none of those are on the island, why have a got a quest to do that...means it's impossible to complete which is ridiculous!!
It's clearly NOT impossible to complete the accomplishment of getting a wellness massage...

When you did the Intro sequence (which must not have been too long ago, since you're apparently not many game days in), you had the opportunity to check out the profiles of the women who would (eventually) be on the island, and had the opportunity to see at least one of the profiles for Faye, Heather, or Renée. If you didn't, then that was poor game play on your part. The good news is you can find out about all of them, and more, from the Holiday Island Companion Guide. If you study it thoroughly, it might even help you figure out how to get a wellness massage...

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
It's clearly NOT impossible to complete the accomplishment of getting a wellness massage...

When you did the Intro sequence (which must not have been too long ago, since you're apparently not many game days in), you had the opportunity to check out the profiles of the women who would (eventually) be on the island, and had the opportunity to see at least one of the profiles for Faye, Heather, or Renée. If you didn't, then that was poor game play on your part. The good news is you can find out about all of them, and more, from the Holiday Island Companion Guide. If you study it thoroughly, it might even help you figure out how to get a wellness massage...
WHAT!? I chose the type of women I wanted to see in the game...is that NOT the game??....nowhere at the start did it say....'oh you MUST pick certain women or you cant complete parts of the game'

• Angry
Reactions: MarsUltor

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
WHAT!? I chose the type of women I wanted to see in the game...is that NOT the game??....nowhere at the start did it say....'oh you MUST pick certain women or you cant complete parts of the game'
Have you never played a game before? lol
You didn't choose which women you wanted in the game - you chose which women to start the game with.
Just send a few home for a while and have a couple of new ones sent to the island.
It's not that hard...

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes