Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you do not see this option when you visit the spa, you have not unlocked the sauna.

Capture.PNG

Perhaps you have to lose the bet to Faye.

Reactions: junior366

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
PuToUtO I thought that to have the sauna available, you had to wait for Mercedes and Miriam to arrive on the island (even though Faye can still bring you there during one of her events).

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Read page 98 of The Companion Guide.
...Look out for her Easter Egg trophy during this Scene. Save before it starts so again you miss it you can go back...

It says look for it, but it doesn't say where... I already did the scene 3 times and I still don't know where to look

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
...Look out for her Easter Egg trophy during this Scene. Save before it starts so again you miss it you can go back...

It says look for it, but it doesn't say where... I already did the scene 3 times and I still don't know where to look
It's on the wall behind her to the left, when she's standing. You have to be quick.

Reactions: inyourface

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
As I remember it the text 'the bulge in your pants' says it all. See what happens when it isn't there.
But the scene is already started, isn't it should be seen as successful?

BTW I am doing Yvette bikini tease scene 2
I tried many times, and checked everything include time, suit, my stat and her stat even tried the same number as Yvette bikini tease scene 1.
Every variable about 10 times and failed, to compared scene 1 can be successful within 5 times

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
But the scene is already started, isn't it should be seen as successful?

BTW I am doing Yvette bikini tease scene 2
I tried many times, and checked everything include time, suit, my stat and her stat even tried the same number as Yvette bikini tease scene 1.
Every variable about 10 times and failed, to compared scene 1 can be successful within 5 times
I will spell it out then, Yvette does something extra when there is no bulge.

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
I will spell it out then, Yvette does something extra when there is no bulge.
I tried it again.
You're right.This scene should be done without any erect in whole scene.
You erect you lose.
I really think this should be seen as a small bug.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i just download the game but it doesn´t start for some reason, any idea?
Hard to say without seeing it, but did you by chance only download v.0.3.6.1 and NOT v.0.3.6.0 first? v.0.3.6.1 is an update patch only. You might also consider downloading the Companion Guide, which is linked on the first page of this thread. It has lots of tips, hints, etc. on the game, its installation and playing.

Guide.jpg

Guest68

Aug 8, 2020
Hard to say without seeing it, but did you by chance only download v.0.3.6.1 and NOT v.0.3.6.0 first? v.0.3.6.1 is an update patch only. You might also consider downloading the Companion Guide, which is linked on the first page of this thread. It has lots of tips, hints, etc. on the game, its installation and playing.

View attachment 2242741
no bro i download v0.3.6.0 first and then i add the upadate patch but it doesnt work, and i tried without the update patch too

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
no bro i download v0.3.6.0 first and then i add the upadate patch but it doesnt work, and i tried without the update patch too
Need more information. What kind of system/device are you playing on? Which file are you clicking on to start the game?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes