jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
I think that's some kind of bug over there...I just have received the letter from joy(the first sex scene with her) for 4 days from day 20 to day 27...except day 26 for there is a butt event...

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I think that's some kind of bug over there...I just have received the letter from joy(the first sex scene with her) for 4 days from day 20 to day 27...except day 26 for there is a butt event...
There's a new bug fix 0.0.9.1 that's suppose to fix this.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me if this is a simple file name change I can do for this bug? Looks like the scripting and images may be bugged for the breast bump with sex scenes for Ivy. Regular breast bump is okay but blue pill to get the sex is messed up.

Also I'm a completionist. It's not like I have a thing for amazonian ladies or anything. Thanks!

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What choices should I make at the beginning to make the most people (that I can interact with sexually) available?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I do like this game, but it's a grindmeister. I'm now on a strict 30 minutes a day plan. Should be caught up sometime in October.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
already talk with her still can't find the solution :(
Search is your friend. There's a lot of post about the sling bikini. Regardless of whether you use cheat codes or not Amy will never tell you that she'd like a new bikini unless you have all her stats. Height, weight, bust size, hips, etc. Doesn't hurt to have her stats high also. Then when you talk with her and ask her if there is anything she needs, she'll tell you about the bikini.

Reactions: luisar018

bdp77

Jan 30, 2018
How do i get sling suit for amy. i try to use cheat code player.add_item(swimsuit,x)x=1
but i didnt work , and on the shopping app there is not swimsuit
If you asked her if she needed anything else and she asked for the sling bikini already then you might need to play an older version of the game for it to activate. I had the same issue where the bikini wouldn't show up at all for me so I started up the game version where the bikini was first added and it popped up instantly.

mrgameandwatc

Jan 31, 2018
This has to be my favorite indie game to play right now, but I agree it is a bit of a grind, especially if none of the girls you start with are the ones you want. One thing I will recommend to everyone: regardless of if updates break saves or not, start over after every major update. When version 8 came out, I played an old save and it wouldn't let me do any of the new content with Jessica, and a similar thing happened where it skipped a scene and it didn't show I unlocked a scene in my phone when I updated to version 9, so I've elected to just start over every time. Like I said on Patreon though, I hope that more girls get fleshed out (lol punny), especially Heather, Ally, or Eva. Where's the love for the "smaller" girls???

Finally, does anyone know if the attractiveness bar on the chick's info sheet mean anything? Is that their general attractiveness or their attraction towards the MC?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes