Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
need a compress version
The game is already heavily compressed. If the Android version, which is compressed even more, if that isn't what you had in mind, then you can search this thread for an unsupported version created by someone else. But know that it is unsupported by the developer and has often had problems. Good luck.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The game is already heavily compressed. If the Android version, which is compressed even more, isn't what you had in mind, then you you can search this thread for an unsupported version created by someone else. But know that it is unsupported by the developer and has often had problems. Good luck.
I didn't look it up, but I remember a statement by a compressor in this thread that he could compress, but only by going to a really low resolution. He himself questioned whether that was worth doing.

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
With version 3.7, some short video outages occur on my PC in Amy's quest line scene where MC does the bench-press spotted by Amy. It worked fine with V3.6. The screen looks like this:

HI video miss Amy.png

Now I don't know if this is a general bug - it was a bit difficult to search for other reports here. But how do you help the development team with bug reporting. Is it just writing here?

Reactions: Zoltanovics

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't look it up, but I remember a statement by a compressor in this thread that he could compress, but only by going to a really low resolution. He himself questioned whether that was worth doing.
I compressed it further in my android release. Its about 1.4GB insetad of the 2.5 GB of the regular version. But in my opinion it's not a good trade off on a normal sized PC monitor.

Regular compression:
1.PNG

Android compression:
2.PNG

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
Yes, training points for strength and endurance will only update in the night from Sunday to Monday, based on your efforts in the past week.
I have tried to check with some saves of the game V3.6. I normally got about 6 saves a day. When Jennifer provide the extra two strength points, then sometimes these points are added during weeks. Sometimes these points are not added to this display value. It is unclear to me what the preconditions for this is. (And it is not the chance of no points from Jennifer, that I write about).
The guide states, that the value is reset to zero, when you level up. I found this to be true for all these stats values except for the level up day 9 to 10. For this Sunday to Monday transition the values are not reset to zero, but reduced by the value needed for level up.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I have tried to check with some saves of the game V3.6. I normally got about 6 saves a day. When Jennifer provide the extra two strength points, then sometimes these points are added during weeks. Sometimes these points are not added to this display value. It is unclear to me what the preconditions for this is. (And it is not the chance of no points from Jennifer, that I write about).
The guide states, that the value is reset to zero, when you level up. I found this to be true for all these stats values except for the level up day 9 to 10. For this Sunday to Monday transition the values are not reset to zero, but reduced by the value needed for level up.
Sorry, not sure I get you. Why does it matter you have ~6 saves per day?
The 2 extra points from Jennifer should never be added to the display value of strength training points in the stats app right away after training, only at the end of week. At least that's how it used to work, it's probably been over one year at least since my last time starting from scratch.
With 'level up day 9 to 10' the 'day' probably just slipped in there? If I understand you correctly, after leveling up to 10, the training points are not reset to 0. While that's odd, it's not really an issue, as 10 is the maximum level anyways.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
darkhound1 If this has been already brought up I apologize, but in doing the 1st of the Basic Red/White Dress with Alice, when going to the bar to get drinks from Jennifer you get this Name Typo
1676492614440.png

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Leave it to Yvette to ruin a night at the night bar. BTW when that happens the Companion Mod will NOT send her to her room and remains persistent in the bar and when clicking on her to tell her to change clothes she immediately initiates a drink scene when all I want is her gone so the bar is empty except for the 1 girl I am working on. So for now I quit.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Leave it to Yvette to ruin a night at the night bar. BTW when that happens the Companion Mod will NOT send her to her room and remains persistent in the bar and when clicking on her to tell her to change clothes she immediately initiates a drink scene when all I want is her gone so the bar is empty except for the 1 girl I am working on. So for now I quit.
Check te version of companion Mod, latest should be 1.5.0 i made an update, and the overall perfomance of the game improved (I play on Banana PC) maybe that is the solution, for the Bar scene with Ivette sorry but I passed that part before last update so no Infos for you

MeysamEmpire

Nov 28, 2020
The 0.3.7.1 update is intended to be used on 0.3.7.0, if you use it on 0.3.6.1, I suspect you'll run into some problems later.

Yup.

Yes, training points for strength and endurance will only update in the night from Sunday to Monday, based on your efforts in the past week.

Check the Companion Guide and find out.

While that is one part of Mercedes' strength quest, it's still wrong directions, as this is a Miriam scene. MeysamEmpire, read the Mercedes section in the Companion Guide.
The problem is I did everything..still dont know when mercedes is going to gym ... i wait the whole day there and still nothing

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Check te version of companion Mod, latest should be 1.5.0 i made an update, and the overall perfomance of the game improved (I play on Banana PC) maybe that is the solution, for the Bar scene with Ivette sorry but I passed that part before last update so no Infos for you
I DL'd it just before playing the 3.7.1 ver

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
Sorry, not sure I get you. Why does it matter you have ~6 saves per day?
The 2 extra points from Jennifer should never be added to the display value of strength training points in the stats app right away after training, only at the end of week. At least that's how it used to work, it's probably been over one year at least since my last time starting from scratch.
With 'level up day 9 to 10' the 'day' probably just slipped in there? If I understand you correctly, after leveling up to 10, the training points are not reset to 0. While that's odd, it's not really an issue, as 10 is the maximum level anyways.
The 6 saves a day got nothing to do with the logic here. But it means, that with relative many saves, you are able to investigate what might have happen, if someone is interested. I can just say, that these values did change by 2 point increase and at the same days as I had made a note, that a training with Jennifer took place. And I have, as you, also most the times seen, that nothing happens with this display value when Jennifer give you the two points.

Sorry about the day-term - it has been my personal way to record what day something happen. Day 1 is the Saturday when MC arrive to island. So the day 9 to 10 is the second Sunday to Monday transition in game. At this transition you got no reset to zero when you got something level up, but a reduction of the needed level up value. It do not think, that it matter much, but it just puzzled me when I tried to analyze how these things work. The developers most likely had got a good reason for doing it like this.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
The problem is I did everything..still dont know when mercedes is going to gym ... i wait the whole day there and still nothing
If you had looked it up in the companion guide, you'd know all there is to know:

merc.png

The 6 saves a day got nothing to do with the logic here. But it means, that with relative many saves, you are able to investigate what might have happen, if someone is interested. I can just say, that these values did change by 2 point increase and at the same days as I had made a note, that a training with Jennifer took place. And I have, as you, also most the times seen, that nothing happens with this display value when Jennifer give you the two points.

Sorry about the day-term - it has been my personal way to record what day something happen. Day 1 is the Saturday when MC arrive to island. So the day 9 to 10 is the second Sunday to Monday transition in game. At this transition you got no reset to zero when you got something level up, but a reduction of the needed level up value. It do not think, that it matter much, but it just puzzled me when I tried to analyze how these things work. The developers most likely had got a good reason for doing it like this.
Okay, no idea what's going on there then, sorry. I never encounterd anything like that.

zy1019

Sep 18, 2022
Does anyone know how to make this scenes happen? Please teach me thanks.

"You give ivy a special present and she teases you with her big breasts"

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes