Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Bon je crois que ça va e^tre plus simple dans notre langue comune.
Les images ne sont pas là. exemple : hot shotsavec Jessica, je sélectionne 5 images, le lendemain j'en sélectionne 2 autres toujours de Jess, quand je regarde les images via le phone, je n'ai que les 2 dernières pas celles du hotshots.
Excuse my french people :ROFLMAO: Just wanted to be certain to be understood by someone who is a lot more savy than me in this game mechanics.
Dans ce cas, aucune idée.
Mon avis : ca ne fonctionne pas ou pas toujours sur certaine scènes comme les hot shots.
Après peut être que l'image que tu veux en fav est dispo dans la gallerie de Jessica ?

Reactions: Melimelo

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Dans ce cas, aucune idée.
Mon avis : ca ne fonctionne pas ou pas toujours sur certaine scènes comme les hot shots.
Après peut être que l'image que tu veux en fav est dispo dans la gallerie de Jessica ?
C'est aussi ce que je pensais, c'est pourquoi je voulais en informer le dev pour avoirconfirmation dans un sens ou dans l'autre.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
darkhound1
another issue, I got Eva arrival scene twice, first one was ok but the 2nd happened the next day at 9h00 while going back to MC's room.
I don'tknow if it's really an issue but most of the favorites aren't there when I check in the phone.

Thx one more time and have a nice day.
About Eva's arrival scene. No idea how that can happen without using console code.
If you have a save file shortly before the first arrival or on the day of her first arrival before the second, I can have a look.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
About Eva's arrival scene. No idea how that can happen without using console code.
If you have a save file shortly before the first arrival or on the day of her first arrival before the second, I can have a look.
here it is 2-32 is the evening before Eva 1st arrival, 2-33 is Eva 1st arrival just beginning.
Inever use console, no need with companion mod ;)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Ivy was an experimental Reaper of the 1st Cycle

Her experimental nature lead to a number of incidents, which led to her decommisioning deployment to the Cthulian Traverse, Sol System, in the 4th cycle.

--------------

"Ivy" is a Deep Spawn from the 5th cycle
Affiliation : Cthulhu

hgfhf copyf.png

The decommisioning (by Cosmic Horror) lead to unforseen consequences in the 5th cycle.

Being much less tapioca obessed than the Reapers, the Cosmic Horrors had adapted Boobs as the only and universal truth prior to Ivy's arrival, and were pondering how to take over the universe when she arrived.

While finding her a bit on the small side, the less tentacular design did make for a more discreete approach to spread the good boobs, thus the Cthulhian Ivy was born.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
here it is 2-32 is the evening before Eva 1st arrival, 2-33 is Eva 1st arrival just beginning.
Inever use console, no need with companion mod ;)
Thanks. The save games helped a lot. Looks like you invited her yourself while she was already scheduled on the automatic arrival list.
Added a check, so that a girl won't be able to be on the invited list twice. Will be part of 0.4.0

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks. The save games helped a lot. Looks like you invited her yourself while she was already scheduled on the automatic arrival list.
Added a check, so that a girl won't be able to be on the invited list twice. Will be part of 0.4.0
Ouch. Suprising this never surfaced before given the age of the game. But it is also an indicator this game is getting complex enough that even you, code in hand, can't foresee all possible interactions anymore.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes