Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Please can someone make the game for Android because that's what's missing
Scrolling up or back a few posts or better yet, going to the developer's Patreon page will tell you that the next update (0.4.1.0) has been in beta testing since 01/21 and the expected release date is this weekend. 0.4.1.0 will include the Android version.

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
I haven't played this game in a super long time and I'm curious are you able to sleep with Yumiko yet? And if not by any chance does anyone know if that's planned to be added anytime soon?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I haven't played this game in a super long time and I'm curious are you able to sleep with Yumiko yet? And if not by any chance does anyone know if that's planned to be added anytime soon?
No to sleeping with Yumiko, but she does have some new content. The latest development news has been posted a few posts back as well as a link in the post above yours.

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Hi all,

just noticed that there is an achievement (event) missing for Yvette in 4.0.0.
First pic shows the event triggering for me in 4.0.0
Second pic shows that there is no achievement for this event in 4.0.0
Third pic is from version 3.8.1, where this achievement is accessible...

Also in 4.0.0 there are 103 achievements for Yvette, in 3.8.1 there were 104...

was this mentioned already? Didnt found it in the bug fixes...

Greetings

Yvette pool 1.jpg Yvette pool 3.jpg Yvette pool 2.jpg

Last edited:

Zoltanovics

Dec 6, 2018
translation pt-br?
I don't think so there is any translation for the game.

But is there any chance to translate it for yourself? I am obsessed with the game and i would like to take my own time to translate to my own language (Hungarian). Do you know how can I do that if its possible?

Reactions: norb82

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

But is there any chance to translate it for yourself? I am obsessed with the game and i would like to take my own time to translate to my own language (Hungarian). Do you know how can I do that if its possible?
Holiday Island - v0.4.0.0-pc

It's a translation made by GOOGLE, which means it's not good. Copy the folder found in the zip file to the main folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: norb82

Zoltanovics

Dec 6, 2018
Holiday Island - v0.4.0.0-pc

It's a translation made by GOOGLE, which means it's not good. Copy the folder found in the zip file to the main folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that was quite fast lol
But i wanted to know the method to do it for myself, if its possible, but i found it.
Thank you tho :D

norb82

Sep 19, 2018

Gyanús volt a neved pajti

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Changes to Weekend Fan Art

Main theme
  • I have already moved to mostly using the girls I prefer myself, so the active girls is just adding some words to am existing trend.
Select cases (Rendered by others, The super busty girls, Yumiko)
  • Some girls can be rendered by others (Eva, Heather, Alice) so they already get time and attention.
  • I use a different type of super busty girl (for more than a year now) than found in the game, and while I still like Faye I've decided to move on to only use the new, therefore all the old HI super busty are discontinued from my side.
  • Yumiko is a bit like the super busty as in I use other Asian girls, but I am more agnostic about it than super busty. Not decided, she'll likely occur with Sakura as usual, dunno.
Active
phone_yvette1poker2_hover.png phone_miriam0_hover.png phone_mercedesp_hover.png phone_daniela2lab_ac2_hover.png phone_ivy3nightbar_hover.png

Bob and Bantry (Can occur in renders for fun)
phone_Lacey2intro_hover.png phone_delizia1nurse_hover.png

Undecided
phone_yumiko0_hover.png

Might add (Only her busty version)
phone_sarap_hover.png

Discontinued
phone_faye2night0_hover.png phone_Alycl1_hover.png phone_aliceb1_hover.png phone_heathers300_hover.png phone_Evas201_hover.png

No Plans
phone_Amygr1_hover.png phone_Desire1arrive_hover.png phone_jessica1nightswim_hover.png phone_joys500_hover.png phone_Jennifersail1_hover.png
phone_renées500_hover.png phone_natashas202_hover.png phone_Brendablack_dress1_hover.png phone_Mia2lab_ac2_hover.png

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Changes to Weekend Fan Art

Main theme
  • I have already moved to mostly using the girls I prefer myself, so the active girls is just adding some words to am existing trend.
Select cases (Rendered by others, The super busty girls, Yumiko)
  • Some girls can be rendered by others (Eva, Heather, Alice) so they already get time and attention.
  • I use a different type of super busty girl (for more than a year now) than found in the game, and while I still like Faye I've decided to move on to only use the new, therefore all the old HI super busty are discontinued from my side.
  • Yumiko is a bit like the super busty as in I use other Asian girls, but I am more agnostic about it than super busty. Not decided, she'll likely occur with Sakura as usual, dunno.
Active
View attachment 3298565 View attachment 3298570 View attachment 3298586 View attachment 3298572 View attachment 3298670

Bob and Bantry (Can occur in renders for fun)
View attachment 3298580 View attachment 3298583

Undecided
View attachment 3298578

Might add (Only her busty version)
View attachment 3298628

Discontinued
View attachment 3298575 View attachment 3298680 View attachment 3298579 View attachment 3298576 View attachment 3298577

No Plans
View attachment 3298588 View attachment 3298589 View attachment 3298595 View attachment 3298601 View attachment 3298590
View attachment 3298622 View attachment 3298615 View attachment 3298653 View attachment 3298606
Faye, Heather, & Eva discontinued - Yankee will have to satisfy himself elsewhere.
Alice on the other hand - I think Norb has already built up a lifetime library :love:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Faye, Heather, & Eva discontinued - Yankee will have to satisfy himself elsewhere.
The thought did occur to me but my impression is that Yankee will nowadays render his choice of Eva and Heather.

As for Faye I never moved to her updated (2022) version so she was more or less out of service as it was at me

(But considering she has the 3rd most content in the game, a frankly staggering amount of renders, she is well served already by her creator)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes