Second King

Aug 15, 2019
Is there anyone here who knows all of the event names? Some say I can find it in the companion guide but it didn't work. Please help.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Holiday Island [v0.4.1.0] [darkhound1] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,53 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,55 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks a lot for your dilligent work

Reactions: DonMarius

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
I'm having some problem installing the apk :(, I got the error "app not installed" I checked and I got 3 gig of free space (maybe 2 and smth) so It shouldn't be a storage problem.
What can I do?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I'm having some problem installing the apk :(, I got the error "app not installed" I checked and I got 3 gig of free space (maybe 2 and smth) so It shouldn't be a storage problem.
What can I do?
Well that last 2 or 3g of remaining space is meant to keep the device operational(background apps, notification, phone, etc.), you need 5 to 6g of remaining space to complete install and have enough space left over to keep the app running.

The jiggle physics require all storage but that just m...
Darkhound the one that came before the >>cuppresslords<<

oh-snap-andy-samberg.gif

Reactions: Diff_Uni
Jun 7, 2023
I had forgotten how much of a bitch Eva is.

I also took a lot of joy in kicking her ass right back off the island.

I guess I'm asking someone with more patience than me, like is it worth bringing Eva back,story line wise,or should I just keep letting her rot.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I had forgotten how much of a bitch Eva is.

I also took a lot of joy in kicking her ass right back off the island.

I guess I'm asking someone with more patience than me, like is it worth bringing Eva back,story line wise,or should I just keep letting her rot.
Only you can decide if her 42 achievements are worth completing. One player's favorite, is another's most hated.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
any cheat to always win at poker i don't know poker
The cheat is listed in the Companion Guide. There are also links to download the Guide along along with the Companion Mod listed on the first page of this thread. Once the Companion Mod is installed correctly, (read the Guide if you're unsure how to install) you can access it and click on the indicated button to enable general cheats. One of the cheats that becomes enabled, will tell you at the start of each poker hand, who the winner is, either the 'Girl" or the 'Player'. Fold or bet accordingly.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: chipichapadubi
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes