PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
The cheat is listed in the Companion Guide. There are also links to download the Guide along along with the Companion Mod listed on the first page of this thread. Once the Companion Mod is installed correctly, (read the Guide if you're unsure how to install) you can access it and click on the indicated button to enable general cheats. One of the cheats that becomes enabled, will tell you at the start of each poker hand, who the winner is, either the 'Girl" or the 'Player'. Fold or bet accordingly.

View attachment 3307199
ok thank you and one more question how do i eat in this game

worldwidecam

Aug 7, 2020
This Game is really Awesome and fun. I am Having a tough time though because the sounds.rpa file will not extract, showing Error code 0x80004005

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
The cheat is listed in the Companion Guide. There are also links to download the Guide along along with the Companion Mod listed on the first page of this thread. Once the Companion Mod is installed correctly, (read the Guide if you're unsure how to install) you can access it and click on the indicated button to enable general cheats. One of the cheats that becomes enabled, will tell you at the start of each poker hand, who the winner is, either the 'Girl" or the 'Player'. Fold or bet accordingly.

View attachment 3307199
i rly don't find this cheat at all

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
No there's not, there's gallery over things that are not necessary but not a gallery to see the sex scene again, you can have a replay of "she's came in the island, a massage" or whatever and that's mostly it
Mostly, all the stuff etc that can be redone in game are not replayable throught the phone replay function.
Still, there is a gallery :)

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
honestly i dont get why majority of appointments events scenes are unreplayable and only shows renders some you can replay so clearly dev is able to code/give us that option there... 6 and half year of development if you want to refresh your memories about something that happened in past and all you can do search in saves and some people can and for sure do have hundreds of save pages at this point... IMO game is somewhat good dev is inconsistent at best

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I extracted the game and it does start but my saves don't show up, so I copied them from previous version into new version, but they still don't show up
any suggestions?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I extracted the game and it does start but my saves don't show up, so I copied them from previous version into new version, but they still don't show up
any suggestions?
When you go to the Saves folder, what are the saves numbered as? i.e. what are the filenames?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes