rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Got this during the Alice "School Girl" reward, I've done this reward several times before and this is the first time I've encountered an error...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'appointments/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_reward_sg8.jpg'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 832, in script call
File "game/appointments.rpy", line 947, in script call
File "game/appointments.rpy", line 1192, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 2130, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 2051, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1117, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1008, in script
IOError: Couldn't find file 'appointments/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_reward_sg8.jpg'.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So we know from @darkhound1's Patreon page that the upcoming addon will include the option to have a drink with Lacey at the bar. It has also been noted that Lacey will get a pole dance scene in upcoming versions. Can a Pole Dance Competition with extras for the winner be far behind? One can only hope!

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
restarted the game, now the alice workout doesn't trigger anymore, anyone else having this problem?
I restarted as well and I've got the workout to trigger but when I voted for her to win the butt contest and went for the reward, I got the exception I posted above, there was no way around it either so I hit ignore twice and it went through the dialogue but was showing the MC's bed.

To trigger workout for me, Alice needed to be in skimpy bikini and you go to the gym at 7:00 or 16:00 (Depends on if she is working as nurse.)

I'm about to do the 3rd workout with her so I will let you know if the reward works this time.

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
I restarted as well and I've got the workout to trigger but when I voted for her to win the butt contest and went for the reward, I got the exception I posted above, there was no way around it either so I hit ignore twice and it went through the dialogue but was showing the MC's bed.

To trigger workout for me, Alice needed to be in skimpy bikini and you go to the gym at 7:00 or 16:00 (Depends on if she is working as nurse.)

I'm about to do the 3rd workout with her so I will let you know if the reward works this time.

i eventually triggered the event, the naughty schoolgirl event (with the contest) seems to work fine. this game doesn't need a walktrough but it can sure use a event-trough (if you know what i mean)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
i eventually triggered the event, the naughty schoolgirl event (with the contest) seems to work fine. this game doesn't need a walktrough but it can sure use a event-trough (if you know what i mean)
Well the School girl reward worked fine for me this time so I don't know what happened before, the only difference was this time it was a reward for helping her train and last time was for winning the butt contest like I said.

The error said something about not being able to find a certain file but I know all files are there.

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
Well the School girl reward worked fine for me this time so I don't know what happened before, the only difference was this time it was a reward for helping her train and last time was for winning the butt contest like I said.

The error said something about not being able to find a certain file but I know all files are there.
do you have dialoge with natasha? the new girl?i havn't , last i read was that he's going to work on stacey next update

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Okay I searched for this and couldn't find how to trigger it, I got it to happen the last go around but I cant remember how to trigger Amy telling you about the "Special Bikini" so you can buy it for her.

Can someone help please?

Edit: Never mind, just found where it says you have to know her measurements, etc before it triggers.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
if you do beachwalks gymtraining and gifts are the only things you can do to improve stats with her, (implantquest)
This post makes zero sense unless you are talking about Natasha. I'm guessing you can't talk with her about movies, sports, politics, etc. which are the normal ways to interact with the girls and raise or lower stats. If that is the case you haven't searched for the answer as it has been posted several times and the developer acknowledge it was a bug that will be fixed in the next release.

However, he did also post the console code to correct it or even better he posted the actual files to download and install. Again, it was posted and referred to a few times already. Since searching appears to be too hard, here's a direct link to his page with the info. Oh yeah, that was posted earlier too.

Reactions: titmanassguy

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
This post makes zero sense unless you are talking about Natasha. I'm guessing you can't talk with her about movies, sports, politics, etc. which are the normal ways to interact with the girls and raise or lower stats. If that is the case you haven't searched for the answer as it has been posted several times and the developer acknowledge it was a bug that will be fixed in the next release.

However, he did also post the console code to correct it or even better he posted the actual files to download and install. Again, it was posted and referred to a few times already. Since searching appears to be too hard, here's a direct link to his page with the info. Oh yeah, that was posted earlier too.

Btw console code works perfectly

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
hi guys, can someone tells me how to trigger the sex scenes with the girls ? like a walkthough because i have tried all choices and i have seen just the yvette blowjob so far until now, thank you

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hi guys, can someone tells me how to trigger the sex scenes with the girls ? like a walkthough because i have tried all choices and i have seen just the yvette blowjob so far until now, thank you
There is no 'Walkthrough' as one isn't needed. It's a linear game. If you are not achieving the 'sex' scenes either your or the girl's stats are not high enough. Much like real life you need to raise the stats of 'Affection', 'Love', 'Lust', etc. in the girls as well as your own of 'Endurance', 'Lust', 'Charm', etc. Do this by talking and interacting with the girls in different locations. That is how you play the game.

If you find that too much trouble, then use UnRen.bat to unpack all the CG's and just look at the pictures or play the animations.

Reactions: titmanassguy

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Personally I find that Holiday island is one big get in shape and get going simulator.
Does a very nice job of it too.

Best Gym commercial ever

Plus I feel an urge to go to Ibiza this summer

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Geeez don't Amy ever take a freakin shower in this game, been trying to get that scene for 5 weeks but every time the MC goes back to the room, she is only doing the mass scene.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes