partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I know it's been a while, but this winter has really been a bitch to me so far. One illness after another. Nothing really serious, but it's hard to work in a productive way when you are not feeling well since several weeks.
Take your time. That fluid ending to tissue is supposed to come from much lower part and rising body temperature is supposed to be caused by much bigger arousing stuff than that Viruses or Bacteriae...

Speaking of bugs: Have someone already reported a bug in Player's Room's Picture Frames??

Edit: Well, anyways if no one have reported one, here's Error Report:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Take your time. That fluid ending to tissue is supposed to come from much lower part and rising body temperature is supposed to be caused by much bigger arousing stuff than that Viruses or Bacteriae...

Speaking of bugs: Have someone already reported a bug in Player's Room's Picture Frames??

Edit: Well, anyways if no one have reported one, here's Error Report:
I think I fixed this one already.
The new app added with 0.1.4.1 has two bugs. One leads to a crash when you use the "save" button and next/previous image after that. The other one is that using the new app to change single images with a separate background, you only see the background after the change. --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.2

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
brianiac said I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature: when MC visits the front desk, the only contact I can see on the left under MC's own stats is the lady who is currently working the front desk.

With the next update, Darkhound1 has changed the behavior: If you go to the receptionist or the doctor, your smart watch will display the receptionist or doctor, but you can change the displayed girl if you want to. If you click on the receptionist or doctor to talk to them, the phone character will automatically change again, but if you choose an intimate action with a different character on the phone, it will NOT automatically change back to the receptionist or doctor.
(taken from Darkhound1's Patreon website)

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.5 beta - development news (updated 04/03/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.5 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.4.0 release.

0.1.5 beta will include everything from 0.1.4.1 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.5 beta which will be a full update!
It includes some bug fixes and a lot of new content!

The update from 0.1.4.0 to 0.1.5 has 396 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content

• "Hotshots" night bar part game will be added for Amy, Renée and Brenda --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta (still working on it)
  • Amy's dinner appointment gets upgraded to wepb format. It will also get longer and will receive and alternative ending --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta (still working on it)
  • Yvette and the MC get a private dinner scene, with Yumiko as the waitress. Yvette will also tell us a story about her youth. --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta (still working on it)
  • Ivy gets a long weight lifting scene in two parts --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta (still working on it)
  • Ivy's gym pull-up scene has gotten a text overhaul. There are also two achievements now with multi image format --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Renée gets three sexting images --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Faye gets a scene in a new location: the gym shower --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Faye gets an extended "weight lifting" scene with a teasing part --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Yvette gets her beach pose scene improved. 20 images with an animation now, all in high res webp. The scene has a lot more text now as well --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • You will be able to cheat at poker using "marked cards". You'll also need to buy a deck of cards to play poker now --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Delizia gets the "no ejaculation" doctor scene and all actions (hug, kiss, etc.) in her doctor's outfit --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Eva gets the extended reception base scene and all actions (hug, kiss, etc.) in both reception outfits --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Faye gets an extended workout "pull-ups" scene similar to Eva's --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Brenda gets the "flash breasts", "grope" and the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • The "guess who" picture minigame will be added. You can start/end it talking to Yumiko at the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Ivy gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Aly gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • A short quest to learn how to fasten/unfasten the clamps and change discs in the weightlifting bar will be added --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Brenda will get an extended workout pull up scene (similar to Eva’s) --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Brenda will get the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Flashing breasts will now get a place in the achievements app --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
Minor improvements and changes

• Lots of spelling and typo fixes and general language improvements --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Visiting the girl’s room - possible time span between visit and meeting has been extended to six hours --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • The message alert now shows who send the messages that are still unread --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • The new phone app to change the picture frames gets the functionality to add a "triple" frame. You place the frame in the middle and the left and right side can be auto created --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • If the girl has high love for you >=75, she will now flash her breast even though you are not alone with her --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Asking the girls to flash their breasts is now possible in the restaurant as well --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • The new phone app to change the picture frames gets a delete button to get rid of no longer needed frame settings --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
Bug fixes

• Personalized "talk about her" options didn't work when you started a new game --> will be fixed with 0.1.5 (the update also fixes existing save games)
  • Some achievements for Delizia and Desire didn't show up when you upgraded a save made with 0.1.4.0 --> will be fixed with 0.1.5
  • The new app added with 0.1.4.1 has two bugs. One leads to a crash when you use the "save" button and next/previous image after that. The other one is that using the new app to change single images with a separate background, you only see the background after the change. --> will be fixed with 0.1.5
Estimated release dates:

0.1.5 beta --> no date yet

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Version 0.1.5 beta - development news (updated 04/03/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.5 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.4.0 release.

0.1.5 beta will include everything from 0.1.4.1 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.5 beta which will be a full update!
It includes some bug fixes and a lot of new content!

The update from 0.1.4.0 to 0.1.5 has 396 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content

• "Hotshots" night bar part game will be added for Amy, Renée and Brenda --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta (still working on it)
  • Amy's dinner appointment gets upgraded to wepb format. It will also get longer and will receive and alternative ending --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta (still working on it)
  • Yvette and the MC get a private dinner scene, with Yumiko as the waitress. Yvette will also tell us a story about her youth. --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta (still working on it)
  • Ivy gets a long weight lifting scene in two parts --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta (still working on it)
  • Ivy's gym pull-up scene has gotten a text overhaul. There are also two achievements now with multi image format --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Renée gets three sexting images --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Faye gets a scene in a new location: the gym shower --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Faye gets an extended "weight lifting" scene with a teasing part --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Yvette gets her beach pose scene improved. 20 images with an animation now, all in high res webp. The scene has a lot more text now as well --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • You will be able to cheat at poker using "marked cards". You'll also need to buy a deck of cards to play poker now --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Delizia gets the "no ejaculation" doctor scene and all actions (hug, kiss, etc.) in her doctor's outfit --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Eva gets the extended reception base scene and all actions (hug, kiss, etc.) in both reception outfits --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Faye gets an extended workout "pull-ups" scene similar to Eva's --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Brenda gets the "flash breasts", "grope" and the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • The "guess who" picture minigame will be added. You can start/end it talking to Yumiko at the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Ivy gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Aly gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • A short quest to learn how to fasten/unfasten the clamps and change discs in the weightlifting bar will be added --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Brenda will get an extended workout pull up scene (similar to Eva’s) --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Brenda will get the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Flashing breasts will now get a place in the achievements app --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
Minor improvements and changes

• Lots of spelling and typo fixes and general language improvements --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Visiting the girl’s room - possible time span between visit and meeting has been extended to six hours --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • The message alert now shows who send the messages that are still unread --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • The new phone app to change the picture frames gets the functionality to add a "triple" frame. You place the frame in the middle and the left and right side can be auto created --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • If the girl has high love for you >=75, she will now flash her breast even though you are not alone with her --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • Asking the girls to flash their breasts is now possible in the restaurant as well --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
  • The new phone app to change the picture frames gets a delete button to get rid of no longer needed frame settings --> will be part of 0.1.5 beta
Bug fixes

• Personalized "talk about her" options didn't work when you started a new game --> will be fixed with 0.1.5 (the update also fixes existing save games)
  • Some achievements for Delizia and Desire didn't show up when you upgraded a save made with 0.1.4.0 --> will be fixed with 0.1.5
  • The new app added with 0.1.4.1 has two bugs. One leads to a crash when you use the "save" button and next/previous image after that. The other one is that using the new app to change single images with a separate background, you only see the background after the change. --> will be fixed with 0.1.5
Estimated release dates:

0.1.5 beta --> no date yet
So many great updates and we still dont know the date:(

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone,
since I haven't posted anything "public" for a while, here is little heads up on the night bar party game "Hotshots".
This one is a joint effort together with Wil from
He helped a lot with ideas and code. Right now the "mini game" (which I don't want to call it) is 1.200 lines of code and text long.
To give you a better idea, let me show you another screen.

As you can see, Yumiko will host the game and it will be played in the night bar.
There are 7 different "games".
Well, two are not really games, but automatic win and automatic loss.
Then we have hangman where you have to guess a word.
Quarters, where you need to "shoot" a quarter with your hand into an empty glass.
All the others are different types of questions where you will have to guess or know the answer. This will also give you the opportunity to learn more about the girls.
Why do I want to play you might ask?
Since we are on Holiday Island, the game is about drinking and undressing :)
So whenever you are right or the girl is wrong, she needs to drink or undress (you decide). Same for you in case you are wrong.
All kinds of things might happen if the heat is high enough (or the girls are drunk enough).
Enjoy the preview,
Darkhound

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys how can i add new girls in the game? I meet only Heather Natasha Amy Jessica and Desire
Continue to play the game. You don't get the ability to invite new girls to the island and send some home until Joy visits and meets with you. Around week three if I recall correctly. You know there is also a Guide and FAQ posted on the OP. You might consider reading them.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018

Hello everyone,
since I haven't posted anything "public" for a while, here is little heads up on the night bar party game "Hotshots".
This one is a joint effort together with Wil from
He helped a lot with ideas and code. Right now the "mini game" (which I don't want to call it) is 1.200 lines of code and text long.
To give you a better idea, let me show you another screen.

As you can see, Yumiko will host the game and it will be played in the night bar.
There are 7 different "games".
Well, two are not really games, but automatic win and automatic loss.
Then we have hangman where you have to guess a word.
Quarters, where you need to "shoot" a quarter with your hand into an empty glass.
All the others are different types of questions where you will have to guess or know the answer. This will also give you the opportunity to learn more about the girls.
Why do I want to play you might ask?
Since we are on Holiday Island, the game is about drinking and undressing :)
So whenever you are right or the girl is wrong, she needs to drink or undress (you decide). Same for you in case you are wrong.
All kinds of things might happen if the heat is high enough (or the girls are drunk enough).
Enjoy the preview,
Darkhound
Omg . This game gonna become more than just a master piece

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
While walking on the beach with Renee, she mentions she loves "swimming naked in the pool at night".

I'm sure we've all caught Jessica in the pool late at night, but I haven't found Renee there.

Is this just (a) idle chat, (b) plans for a future update, or (c) a scene I have yet to uncover?

Reactions: Puppet Master

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
I've nearly uncovered all of the scenes currently available in version 0.1.4.1.

I'm starting a new game with no cheating to see how the game plays as designed.

There will probably be a lot of temptation to hit shift+O many, many times. :)
There IS a lot of grinding in this game if you don't cheat, but the grinding is enjoyable. Thankfully the grinding involves a lot of groping.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
There IS a lot of grinding in this game if you don't cheat, but the grinding is enjoyable. Thankfully the grinding involves a lot of groping.
Pretty sure Joy informed all the girls, before hiring them for the island, that there would be a lot of groping, quasi-stalking involved and to expect it. In other words, you're all good.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Pretty sure Joy informed all the girls, before hiring them for the island, that there would be a lot of groping, quasi-stalking involved and to expect it. In other words, you're all good.
Well that and

- Jessica who took as a set of instructions for what she could do with the other girls
- Amy who took it as a set of instructions for what she could do with the male(s) and Alice (if no male was available)
- Ivy who apparently understood it as an suggested work out programe for her, Males : weights and crash test dummies, now with legs (for easier transportation)

And finally Joy, who actually ment it as an announcement of what she intended to do each visit and not as a warning to the girls.:)

Reactions: Puppet Master
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes