Fritske

Sep 6, 2018
How do I remove all the saves from my computer? When I import the final saves from this thread there are still older saves wich i deleted from the saves map

Reactions: Puppet Master

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
how to trigger natasha night club bathroom scene she just kiss and goes .... does not go to washroom
Maybe she have a dress which isn't that practical for some quickies in Bathroom? Or maybe she isn't enough Aroused, in Love or Affectionated to do it??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I remove all the saves from my computer? When I import the final saves from this thread there are still older saves wich i deleted from the saves map
Assuming you're a PC User: C:\ Users/-your username-/AppData/Roaming/Ren'Py/Islandxxxxx have also Saves for Holiday Island. Other ones are in Holiday Island -folder.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
If you're getting a crash with 0.1.6.2 at the start of the posing scene:
NameError: name 'l_camera_zoom' is not defined --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0 or you can use the attached quickfix file "events.rpyc". You need to unpack the zip file and overwrite the file inside your game folder with the content of the zip

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
For the next release, I hope in sex scene with Aly, finally.
Also Desire; I think penetration counter is still erroneously incremented after poker pole dance win.
Both are "very old character" of the game and no fuck implemented yet!

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Maybe my problem with the Faye Pull Ups event is that my choices made her 10 Attraction almost from the start of the game.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Not yet, but I plan to cheat a bit as soon as I have some time to play.
I'm trying to cheat less, then suggest in game options to make it work without cheating.
For instance, I suggested marked cards about a year ago.
I recently suggested that 2 purple pills could prevent erection and thus premature ejaculation. Now maybe that's needed more than ever.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I got all the Yvette sexts. You have to visit her twice while she wears the blue nightie.
I triggered the Faye scene and lost the bet.
EDIT: I got everything except Yumiko's Easter Egg

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The Yumiko Easter Egg is entirely too difficult, especially when compared to the average difficulty of the other minigames. Dev should definitely tweak that...
Disagree. Difficult? Yes. Impossible? No. Personally, I like the challenge and the sense of accomplishment once completed. Took me a few attempts a day or the course of a week, but the reward was definitely worth it.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The Yumiko Easter Egg is entirely too difficult, especially when compared to the average difficulty of the other minigames. Dev should definitely tweak that...
It's not supposed to be easy.
But I changed the additional check (when you aim is good) from 1/10th success rate to 1/3 success rate. This will make it easier, but still difficult enough (I hope).

gary845

Feb 16, 2018
hey im not managing to get Alice's strength training quest to start...is this a bug? don't know why I cant get it to happen

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Make sure Alice is in her skimpy bikini, then keep going to the gym early in the morning. When Alice is alone in the gym, it'll happen randomly. Nothing more I can do to help besides : try harder :)

Reactions: Bantry
Jun 4, 2017
It's not supposed to be easy.
But I changed the additional check (when you aim is good) from 1/10th success rate to 1/3 success rate. This will make it easier, but still difficult enough (I hope).
Philosophically, I think you were right to begin with. Practically, I admit to being grateful, since 0.1.6.x gives me an error on my save which requires me to roll back to before it happened. I tried loading the save in 0.1.5.1 and playing further, but that save just crashed 0.1.6 completely. It's odd.

Another small oddity: whenever I ask Heather to pose, she acts as if there are others at the pool even though I've sent them away. Any idea what the problem might be? (Or any way to reset the relevant variable with the console?)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes