Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The search function usually overreports, meaning you have to do a bit more effort to weed out the useless. But any search result is better than no search and no result any day.
We agree on that, I'm a search first ask later person myself.
I was just being honest about the limited search options.

Reactions: brianiac

chaf

Oct 10, 2017

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Over you mouse over the mission title ( the one in white ), it will tell you what to do.
At this stage I would wager that it's "visit Amy in her room at 21h00(NOT SURE)" and she will talk to you about massage.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Did you by chance ask Jennifer to explain the optimal training schedule for strength and endurance?
Sorry I'm a bit late responding on this. This thread is hopping pretty well due to the 1.9 new content. I think this is the single longest thread on anything that I have ever seen. I have requested and read Jen's strength and endurance tutorial in the gym a few times and went back and did it again after you posted this just to make sure I hadn't missed something. Also read the faq multiple times. Pretty sure I have it figured since I went from 7 to 9 strength in a short period of time. Not going to say how though. That would make it too easy, LOL.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
But options do not work. Freezes on Prefs, load, save, about...Start and intro work.
Don't know where or what version that is, but from the developer's Patreon page:

The next release is 0.1.9.1 beta which will bean incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac. And a full version for Android.

Estimated release dates:

0.1.9.1 beta: No Idea Yet.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know at which hour the beach isn't crowded? Tried every single hour and Miriam keeps telling me it's too crowded to climb into the lifeguard tower.

mateloo

Jan 31, 2019
Are you planning to add some fmg stuff? I see that breast expansion is planed, it will be nice to add some muscle growth as well.

Reactions: wilson316

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Are you planning to add some fmg stuff? I see that breast expansion is planed, it will be nice to add some muscle growth as well.
Muscle, Miriam and Mercedes run a bit of that (their intro).
Likely part of their future quest lines too, though to what extent is unknown.

Natasha (Gym, Night Visit) and Jennifer (Quest, Sexting) already have breast part implemented in game.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
hottarod

Exactly which part of the FAQ did you have trouble with?
I'd like to make it as clear as possible for all of the new players.
That number 15 is a lot of STAT, LOL. I'm concerned that if I say very much that it will reveal too much of what I think I learned and won't require people to brain it out and/or do what I did. Maybe I should shoot you an email? and let you decide how much to say or not say and how to provide enough hints.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I have a question that's important for us Yumiko fans, and yes, I've tried searching for the answer using the handy dandy search option.

What options should one choose at the beginning of the game to MAX out Yumiko's attractiveness? In the two games I've restarted and played for a while on previous versions, the most I've gotten her attractiveness is 7/10. That is unacceptable, I want to get 10/10 :love::cool:

Reactions: imzahai

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have a question that's important for us Yumiko fans, and yes, I've tried searching for the answer using the handy dandy search option.

What options should one choose at the beginning of the game to MAX out Yumiko's attractiveness? In the two games I've restarted and played for a while on previous versions, the most I've gotten her attractiveness is 7/10. That is unacceptable, I want to get 10/10 :love::cool:
Sadly for all Yumiko fans, I believe the only way to increase Yummy's (that's what I call her) attractiveness stat is via the mod.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes