Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
How do you remove girls from the island?

How do you get the guy to jerk off to other girls? I don't want him to jerk off to Aly.
Ask the receptionist to send girls away. You can only send one away when there are 9 on the Island.

You can only jerk off to girls you've had some erotic encounter with.

Reactions: hakarlman

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
kdcmdkmckdcmldcmdlmml

[QUOTE = "kdcmdkmckdcmldcmdlmml, postagem: 2859019, membro: 1912980"]
Alguém pode me dizer como eu faço Yvetee "dormir" no meu quarto?
[/CITAR]
someone?
Can someone tell me how I make Yvette "sleep" in my room?

From my FAQ (Spoilers!):

135) How do I get Yvette to come to my room late at night? What is the nightmare scene? How do I get Yvette to give me a blowjob after she has a nightmare? How do I have sex with Yvette while she sleeps in my bed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wouldn't it be easier for you to tell me how I do it instead of giving me a gigantic list of questions with answers?

Well, nothing is ever easy.
After I translated your question, I went to my FAQ. There are over 150 questions and answers there because Holiday Island is a huge sandbox game that's coming up on two years of development.
For those who have trouble finding the answer you are looking for, the list is organized from general to specific.
Part I is general questions about using the game: how to play poker, what are all of the achievements, etc.
Part II is about specific in game questions, not related to a specific girl: how do I take the sunbed beside a girl, why do some girls have less content, etc.
Part III is specific questions about specific girls arranged alphabetically from Alice to Yvette then the special girls from Jennifer to Yumiko. This is where your question would be answered.
Lastly, Part IV is where the spoiler heavy questions are listed, including all the Hotshots answers.
Since English isn't your first language, I would suggest running it through a translator first. While it would be very hard to translate the game into another language, translating the FAQ would be comparatively simple. If you do translate it into Portuguese, please feel free to edit it and post it here to help others.
I hope that helps.
You can certainly understand how difficult it is to answer all of the questions which arise since you have enough experience with the game that you have started to answer some questions yourself. I and the regulars here would like to thank you for your efforts because that takes some of the burden off of us.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.0 beta - development news (updated 8. January 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well. The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.9.0 release.​
The next release is 0.1.9.2 beta which will be another incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac.
It will include some new features and probably bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.1.9.2 has:
259 additional renders, videos or sound files
48 updated renders

New features and content

Jennifer's photo studio will be introduced as a new location --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Jennifer gets a new type of posing with different clothes --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Brenda gets a new type of posing with different clothes --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
You will be able to compliment the girls on different attributes. The higher your charm, the more options you have --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Joy gets a new office appointment where she hands out mini quests for the girls --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Amy will get several scenes in her room as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Amy will get an extended new arrival scene as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Amy will get her missing max love quest to conclude her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Natasha's breast expansion quest will be concluded with a visit of Joy --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Faye gets a short workout weight lifting help change weights scene --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Natasha gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Faye and Renée get shower events where you can watch them through the open door --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Faye and Renée get shower sexting images --> will be added with 0.1.9.2

Minor improvements and changes

A short message (similar to a strength check information) is displayed whenever you got a new achievement for a girl --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Amy's private workout appointments get some language corrections --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Amy gets three new achievements (with a replay button) for the private workouts. The scenes were already part of her max stats quests, but the achievements were missing. --> will be added with 0.1.9.2

Bug fixes

Room service event (when you open the door) has some left-over code from debugging. Background image could be missing, or some strange text "bla..." is shown --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.2

Is the update going to break save games?:

0.1.9.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.1.9.1 beta --> Available since 14. of december:
0.1.9.2 beta --> No Idea

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
in gym it shows me two options only :/
my mobile quests say do all four of workouts. her stats love is 29 and af is 30.. what did i do wrong something?
Chances are you have Amy wearing her sling bikini. Have her change to her skimpy one. Her stats won't change until you complete ALL her quests.

Reactions: junior366

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
I apologize for not remembering the game's details completely. Could you maybe attach a screen shot of the quest? Also, have you done anything else with Amy like train or workout together?
I have got amy love to 50 and affection to 75 but it bloody hard

• Haha
Reactions: brianiac

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Version 0.2.0 beta - development news (updated 8. January 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well. The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.9.0 release.​
The next release is 0.1.9.2 beta which will be another incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac.
It will include some new features and probably bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.1.9.2 has:
259 additional renders, videos or sound files
48 updated renders

New features and content

Jennifer's photo studio will be introduced as a new location --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Jennifer gets a new type of posing with different clothes --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Brenda gets a new type of posing with different clothes --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
You will be able to compliment the girls on different attributes. The higher your charm, the more options you have --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Joy gets a new office appointment where she hands out mini quests for the girls --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Amy will get several scenes in her room as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Amy will get an extended new arrival scene as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Amy will get her missing max love quest to conclude her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Natasha's breast expansion quest will be concluded with a visit of Joy --> will be added with 0.1.9.2 (still working on it)
Faye gets a short workout weight lifting help change weights scene --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Natasha gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Faye and Renée get shower events where you can watch them through the open door --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Faye and Renée get shower sexting images --> will be added with 0.1.9.2

Minor improvements and changes

A short message (similar to a strength check information) is displayed whenever you got a new achievement for a girl --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Amy's private workout appointments get some language corrections --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
Amy gets three new achievements (with a replay button) for the private workouts. The scenes were already part of her max stats quests, but the achievements were missing. --> will be added with 0.1.9.2

Bug fixes

Room service event (when you open the door) has some left-over code from debugging. Background image could be missing, or some strange text "bla..." is shown --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.2

Is the update going to break save games?:

0.1.9.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.1.9.1 beta --> Available since 14. of december:
0.1.9.2 beta --> No Idea
Ninja update of the day :
  • Miriam can participate in the wet t shirt contest now --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
  • All regular girls that did not have them yet get two wet t shirt contest topless images --> will be added with 0.1.9.2
I asked Darkhound, Mercedes and Yumiko will also participate to the wet t-shirt context in the future.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I have problems with the mission of renee to teach me to give massages, I do not know if it is before or after giving it to Amy first, I do not know how to obtain the mission of the supersexy dress and gym hot classes

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
how do i throw jessica into the pool
Clic on the "play in the pool" icon. ( sometimes the girl needs to be alone, read the pictures placeholders hints in your phone ).

How do I get poker with Jennifer with the orange dress and doing yoga.
Yoga : ask reception girl for the Yoga schedule ( not all girl do Yoga but if you have at least Amy on the island it should work ).

I have problems with the mission of renee to teach me to give massages, I do not know if it is before or after giving it to Amy first, I do not know how to obtain the mission of the supersexy dress and gym hot classes
Do Amy quests as they progress. Amy will request massage (you will have to visit her at a given time, it will be stated in the quests log) that is when you can ask Renée to teach you.
The supersexy dress quest will happen when you trigger Amy wrestling, catch Jennifer and Amy talking at the night bar, can be triggered when going to the bar starting at 22h00.
And beat Jennifer at poker pronto.

/you get better at dick holding +1

Just in case :
View attachment PuppetMaster_Holiday_Island_FAQ.txt

Edit : your move Bantry ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes