junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Welcome. Here is a larger x1440 version where I remembered to fix the poke through on the bikini.
(Should you prefer a x1080 simply resize with your favorite picture viewer/editor)

The resolution on the one in the post fit my laptop screen perfectly, but thanks for the larger one anyway, I'm sure one of the legion of Yumiko fans will find a use for it!

Reactions: DuckSwim

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
anyone know how to change webp to img?
Any good Photo/Image editor will change from Webp, but you can find online sites which can convert them for you.
Just depends which format you want to change to ? JPG and PNG are usually the most common formats.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Any good Photo/Image editor will change from Webp, but you can find online sites which can convert them for you.
Just depends which format you want to change to ? JPG and PNG are usually the most common formats.
The question is why would you want to do that? There shouldn't be any need to do it.

Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Still lots of software and websites that do not support Webp.
As it's a Google format, Apple is not supporting it.

This site (F95Zone) has no support for Webp, so you can not use a Webp image for your signature.
Also you do not get a in post image preview if you attach a Webp to a post (see below).

View attachment loc_nightbar_main.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: darkhound1

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Still lots of software and websites that do not support Webp.
As it's a Google format, Apple is not supporting it.

This site (F95Zone) has no support for Webp, so you can not use a Webp image for your signature.
Also you do not get a in post image preview if you attach a Webp to a post (see below).

View attachment 602335
I know that, but most ppl don't want to upload or create anything. They just want to look at the pictures. And for that, I don't see why you would need it. There are plugins for Mac, Windows, etc. to support that.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I know that, but most ppl don't want to upload or create anything. They just want to look at the pictures. And for that, I don't see why you would need it. There are plugins for Mac, Windows, etc. to support that.
You're assuming that people know their shit but they don't :)
Some don't know how to extract a multi part archives or a .rar file.
Remember the "use_fixed_resolution.txt.txt" because of hidden extension file :)
Some don't know how to copy and past the "saves" folder from previous game version.
So, yes, he's probably missing the webp codec.

Reactions: SiJa
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes