zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is it just me, or is the chance of finding Yvette in the sauna really low? I have been running around for four consecutive tuesdays and fridays and didn't find her there. And no, she wasn't the receptionist or doing room service. Checked her location on the phone every half hour, but no luck. I found her once in the sauna before the dry period hit, so the scenario is on.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is it just me, or is the chance of finding Yvette in the sauna really low? I have been running around for four consecutive tuesdays and fridays and didn't find her there. And no, she wasn't the receptionist or doing room service. Checked her location on the phone every half hour, but no luck. I found her once in the sauna before the dry period hit, so the scenario is on.
Yes, it's relatively hard to get. Just keep tracking her on the watch.

Reactions: zapallbugs

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Hey, since the update, I decided to start with a new game instead of continuing the old save, in part because I wanted to try experience this game without using the cheats and see how it felt. One thing I've noticed so far, is it takes a very long time before you can really earn company favor with any level of regularity. This becomes an obstacle in lots of ways, including (but in no way limited to) getting blue pills to fulfill subdermal implant quests, buying a deck of cards to start playing poker with the girls, and buying gifts to help lower anger after getting caught peeping or getting overly familiar too soon. It's a bit of drag on game progression, and so I wanted to ask if there's either a method of earning company favor early on that I'm missing, or if there's any plans to add a method in? It reminded me of why I started using the cheat mod in this game... because I wanted to buy things and was constantly broke with no ingame way to increase my currency.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey, since the update, I decided to start with a new game instead of continuing the old save, in part because I wanted to try experience this game without using the cheats and see how it felt. One thing I've noticed so far, is it takes a very long time before you can really earn company favor with any level of regularity. This becomes an obstacle in lots of ways, including (but in no way limited to) getting blue pills to fulfill subdermal implant quests, buying a deck of cards to start playing poker with the girls, and buying gifts to help lower anger after getting caught peeping or getting overly familiar too soon. It's a bit of drag on game progression, and so I wanted to ask if there's either a method of earning company favor early on that I'm missing, or if there's any plans to add a method in? It reminded me of why I started using the cheat mod in this game... because I wanted to buy things and was constantly broke with no ingame way to increase my currency.
No, without lots of masturbation you cannot earn company favor without using the mod or a console code. However, when you get a blue pill (for every 5 regular sperm samples you turn in) wait until your lust is 100 then masturbate once, then masturbate again (lust has dropped to 80) wait 30 minutes and masturbate again (lust has dropped to 60). All three times will generate (he) sperm samples or the 3 you need to turn into the doctor to get access to subdermal implants.

Last edited:

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
It doesn't seem so hard to me to gain company favor. If you yank the crank (spank the monkey) six times in a day, isn't that about 25 or 30 favor? That's quicker than beating Joy at poker. :)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes