irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Holiday Island 0.2.1.1 beta has been released

Hi guys and gals,
the first bug fix and content update for 0.2.1.x beta has been released.

It includes all the fixes and new content from this post:

This is an update for the version 0.2.1.0 beta (PC, Mac, Linux only).
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.2.1.0 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from the links on my main patreon page:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Please download the update to 0.2.1.1 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from one of these links:
Mega
OR
Google Drive

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1218, in <module>
AttributeError: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'event_seen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 432, in script call
A���,�i�V͗��y����^w#bv^��C76�Haȳ�L�$�{p*��&����]���޷2��~���|����H]�C�-:�?D,Ï��d2��e<N��V
File "game/functions.rpyc", line 1218, in script
�SA�@�~��i�rkF��$�؞������v�+(����;璬 �U�ժ��B�"R+D��&a�V���j^`jE@�E��t���������f���Y<Պ��vq���Jq=D�u,�ą�#LJ��vV=(�~�`��5L���%z�4�Ԇ��FBj����))�nz�z���X�7��g� ��gᜬ�l�M��B���c�s��c-?�O0�x��Fj]��$mt�f�C5��Mu��Э�g� �TwjC��-��.D�ʫ=�w�X����*����ѩ�p�[*{]嵞ߞ�}��5��%Ĺʋ�;'?�8��g�'�����5Ĺ���~�W�q�Ww�è+8��V��R��!�Z:\�Ջ7��mβz���퉟��8wׁ�;+����ȊT? �O���r�^[9d r�\���g
File "D:\Games\Misc Adult\Holiday Island\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\Misc Adult\Holiday Island\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\Misc Adult\Holiday Island\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.1.1
Sat May 30 13:08:30 2020

This " 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'event_seen'" -thingie keeps popping up in various places, several times a day. It can be ignored, but I suppose ignoring it causes me to miss something.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 432, in script call
A���,�i�V͗��y����^w#bv^��C76�Haȳ�L�$�{p*��&����]���޷2��~���|����H]�C�-:�?D,Ï��d2��e<N��V
File "game/functions.rpyc", line 1218, in script
�SA�@�~��i�rkF��$�؞������v�+(����;璬 �U�ժ��B�"R+D��&a�V���j^`jE@�E��t���������f���Y<Պ��vq���Jq=D�u,�ą�#LJ��vV=(�~�`��5L���%z�4�Ԇ��FBj����))�nz�z���X�7��g� ��gᜬ�l�M��B���c�s��c-?�O0�x��Fj]��$mt�f�C5��Mu��Э�g� �TwjC��-��.D�ʫ=�w�X����*����ѩ�p�[*{]嵞ߞ�}��5��%Ĺʋ�;'?�8��g�'�����5Ĺ���~�W�q�Ww�è+8��V��R��!�Z:\�Ջ7��mβz���퉟��8wׁ�;+����ȊT? �O���r�^[9d r�\���g
File "D:\Games\Misc Adult\Holiday Island\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\Misc Adult\Holiday Island\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\Misc Adult\Holiday Island\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.1.1
Sat May 30 13:08:30 2020

This " 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'event_seen'" -thingie keeps popping up in various places, several times a day. It can be ignored, but I suppose ignoring it causes me to miss something.
Sorry for that, I have updated the files for 0.2.1.1, please download them again, or get the quickfix file "functions.rpyc" from my patreon post:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Sorry for that, I have updated the files for 0.2.1.1, please download them again, or get the quickfix file "functions.rpyc" from my patreon post:
I still get the error after applying the fixed 0.2.1.1 update.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No problem with my game either so far. Define standard version plus fix. I ask because if you missed the bit about the additional rpyc file on darkhound1's Patreon page that might have something to do with your problems. I downloaded the 'Fixed' version from the OP and installed as directed and then downloaded the rpyc from Dark's Patreon page and installed that before trying to launch the game.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Uploaded a new fix. The same problem was 2 times in the same line. I only corrected it once.
Please download the update again, or get the fixed "functions.rpyc" from my patreon post
New fix applied, works like a charm.
Thanks.

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Did my eyes self healed or Jennifer's pictures when she explains how to train have been upgraded ?

It looks like they are duplicate dream pictures for some girls.
Edit : nevermind, they're not duplicates...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes