fjdklafda

Jul 8, 2020
I found this photo of Natasha online and couldn't seem to find it anywhere in game. Any suggestion on unlocking this image?

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
well this is a weird bug that i ever seen one... started over to get aly as the plane girl... selected who i wanted invited on the island ... not amy... got to day 30. desided to invite amy in on the fun.. befor inviting amy i had the hack app but not the shoping app on the phone. but once amy got into the picture.. i checked my phone on what she needed an noticed i gotten thy amy being on the plane as it was a begining thing but i know for sure she wasn't the plane girl i started out with.. checked my phone i lost my hacking app an some how got the shopping app.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
well this is a weird bug that i ever seen one... started over to get aly as the plane girl... selected who i wanted invited on the island ... not amy... got to day 30. desided to invite amy in on the fun.. befor inviting amy i had the hack app but not the shoping app on the phone. but once amy got into the picture.. i checked my phone on what she needed an noticed i gotten thy amy being on the plane as it was a begining thing but i know for sure she wasn't the plane girl i started out with.. checked my phone i lost my hacking app an some how got the shopping app.
Not a bug. Actually a designed feature, so those that want can have all their achievements filled.

Reactions: wolvesaber

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
how is that a designed feature when if you don't select aly as thy plane girl you don't get her achievement but it works for anyone else... that makes no since sorry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how is that a designed feature when if you don't select aly as thy plane girl you don't get her achievement but it works for anyone else... that makes no since sorry
youre-kidding-right-12479713.png

Why do you care? You continue to post all these supposed 'Bugs'. Did you miss this post? https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-2-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-4010428

Can you read what this says?
Capture.JPG

The developer and a team of beta testers spend hours sometimes days, going over the game from start to finish before any update is ever released. That's the entire game, not just the update and its content. While not perfect, they rarely miss anything. Everything you have posted has been covered ad nauseum within this forum and thread.

So before you get labelled a troll for your constant, (what most would describe as worthless suggestions), try using search or reading a few pages to see if it has been posted and discussed before hand. If the game doesn't make sense to you, don't play and just delete it.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
sorry i haven't read alll 915 pages of this thread. or when ever i started posting. to cover the repeats of other comments.. nore been around 2 years since the game been out.. you can label me anything you like.. but 2 years or how ever long this game been in action.. they should at least fix the features or what ever they have in the game by now to make it look right.. not continue to leave things here there an everywhere else for people like me to come in an bug down there game b/c it's a design feature.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
but 2 years or how ever long this game been in action.. they should at least fix the features or what ever they have in the game by now to make it look right.. not continue to leave things here there an everywhere else for people like me to come in an bug down there game b/c it's a design feature.
Funny, no one else in 2+ years has mentioned any of these supposed flawed design features. Please post the actual game or at least links to it, that you designed and created that does not have any of these flawed design features.

Yes you are. Now crawl back under your bridge.

Troll.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello guys and gals,
on top of her intro scene on the plane, Yvette also gets a matching new arrival event.
As most of the time, she's her cute and adorable self in this new event.
The event has 14 pictures and I'm pretty sure you're going to love it.
As always, enjoy the preview and stay safe!
Darkhound

grothie

May 24, 2019
I have been a patron of Darkhound for about six months - happy to be so but keep seeing mentions of polls. When was the last poll for anything. Have i missed any of them

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
how do i get to the photostudio for the meeting with jessica ? the calendar shoot?

Last edited:

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
You must do the Jennifer photo studio quest. Eva and brenda photo shoots and Alice first then Jessica.
i did them all but in my phone there is no appointment with jessica , she did message me to say to meet up with her at the studio to do the calendar shoot. but when opening my phone there is no mention of it like you would normally see

csgomarathon

Sep 28, 2019
i did them all but in my phone there is no appointment with jessica , she did message me to say to meet up with her at the studio to do the calendar shoot. but when opening my phone there is no mention of it like you would normally see
Same. There is no option to continue this quest and I have done all the prior shoots.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes