DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
v3_banner_thumbnail.gif

Overview:
"Did you know? That 8 to 26 years ago, Gadreel (The Demon made of Neon) escaped Hell by using an archangel's key?
Did you know, that the only way of getting it back, is to play her game?"

You are a Master's Student in Math. As a part time job, you work in a fashion boutique. But after some incidents, you find a tape that puts you to sleep, something you have had a hard time finding as of late.

Note: Choices made in Version [2/4] will impact the ending of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-04-18
Developer: DiscipleOfVirginia - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1 of 4
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

pr_asslap.gif pr_ridin.gif pr_lea2.png pr_avamotions.gif pr_holly.png pr_bimbogaemposter.png pr_gd_uwu.png pr_nwoo.png pr_pewny.png pr_rules.png pr_lea1.png pr_angery.png

Last edited by a moderator:

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
The Dev knows how to promote his game properly. Never enough of butt slaps!
He's a smart man tho, and this is what other devs don't understand. If you want to sell your product to as many ppl as possible, make sure you send the right message to the right ppl, just like DV did with this game. That way, all perv men of culture and philosophy know there's another interesting game waiting to be played, and let's be honest, no true cultured gentleman can refuse the sight of a sweet, jiggly big ass.:WeSmart:

What's wrong with dirty old bastards?:(
Lol, I know, right ?? It's the only thing I don't like about this dev's games, but since most of them are heavily old, ugly bastard focused, can't do anything about it but enjoy seeing the women get dicked down and ignore the fuckers doing all the back-breaking work.:whistle:

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Listen, I am obviously being slightly hyperbolic to not scare of people who may be afraid that this could turn them into sissies. So this is my much more levelheaded response, hidden in spoilers in case someone has not watched it:

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
He's a smart man tho, and this is what other devs don't understand. If you want to sell your product to as many ppl as possible, make sure you send the right message to the right ppl, just like DV did with this game. That way, all perv men of culture and philosophy know there's another interesting game waiting to be played, and let's be honest, no true cultured gentleman can refuse the sight of a sweet, jiggly big ass.:WeSmart:

Lol, I know, right ?? It's the only thing I don't like about this dev's games, but since most of them are heavily old, ugly bastard focused, can't do anything about it but enjoy seeing the women get dicked down and ignore the fuckers doing all the back-breaking work.:whistle:
Haha indeed! But hey, DOBs bring the pain. (normal) People don't want guys fucking there girl right? But, they damn sure don't want that old bastard fucking her. I know this reference doesn't fit here exactly. I'm just saying they serve a useful role. Take care

Reactions: xXwankerXx

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
ho boy... klaudia's sister on the move!! rejoice my friends!! we are to witness yet another human bitch turns into a rumpah servant!:love:

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How far does the feminization go? I enjoy the genre as long as actual transformation happens and not simply just crossdressing,/mindbreak.
I second this. Is this a full tf or just a partial with mental changes. In other words, will the protagonist keep their dick or become fully female.

Reactions: ustar
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes